It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the vaccines fail?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
About a month ago I saw a very interesting news headline that surprisingly seemed to get very little attention. The implications of this headline could potentially change life as we know it in a few short years from now as you’ll see in the rest of this post.

“Moderna says vaccine will provide immunity for 3 months”.

www.foxnews.com...

What if Covid-19 vaccines only offer 3 to 6 months of immunity? Per studies as seen in the link below, for most people antibodies produced in response to covid disappear completely within 3 to 5 months of having the virus. This means that just like a cold, you can get covid over and over again.

www.healthline.com...-bottom-line

The Covid-19 vaccines work by tricking your body into producing these same antibodies without actually getting Covid. As of now, vaccine makers are only willing to say that studies show most trial participants have antibodies for 3 to 4 months after the second vaccine shot (the vaccine involves two shots one month a part). No one knows how long the antibodies will stay in the system, or if memory cells will activate antibodies with any future infection, as not enough time has gone by since the first trials to test for antibodies long-term.

So if it’s shown that antibodies produced in response to getting Covid only last 3 to 5 months, who is to say that something similar wouldn’t happen when tricking your body to produce antibodies through a vaccine? Does this mean that people would have to then get 6 to 8 shots per year indefinitely (or until herd immunity) to be properly immunized? Add to this that only 49% of the American population say they would be willing to get the vaccine (as seen in the article below).

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Most of those polled are likely falsely assuming that the vaccine would provide permanent immunity which as of now no one really knows. If it turns out that people will need 6 to 8 shots per year to have immunity, the number of people willing to get the vaccine is likely to drop significantly. This is where things could get very interesting…

If the above scenario ends up being true; that being the combination of having a vaccine that only offers temporary immunity along with a majority of people not willing to get vaccinated because of this, then what does this mean? It means that every time society tries to open up, the virus cases will supposedly spike, the media will be all over this, hospitals will get overwhelmed, and the vicious cycle of lockdowns repeats itself with each lockdown putting more stress on the economy. First one by one will come the announcements from the major vaccine companies that their vaccines only offer temporary immunity, then will come the realization of this by the masses and the media of what this means, then will come the chaos and mass protests of people refusing to lockdown any longer, then comes the massive spikes in corona virus cases, then more lockdowns and stress on economies around the world. What will be the likely response to this by governments around the world? Accurate vaccine tracking on a global scale for the purposes of opening up society to those willing to comply.

I believe this could lead to a scenario where only those who can prove they have immunity via a recent vaccination will be allowed into businesses and public places. This will be seen as the only viable way to allow businesses to be open and allow some semblance of normalcy. How will people be accurately tracked as to whether they’ve had the vaccine? Will a simple phone QR code do as proposed in the below article?

www.foxnews.com...

Not likely as people can just give others their cell phones, QR codes, get fake QR codes etc… as well as there would be huge lines everywhere as someone would need to be standing at entrances and transactional terminals checking and verifying the phones and ID’s. This would not be seen as a practical or efficient solution. Here is where introducing the idea of implanted radio frequency chips into your hand will be seen as the perfect solution from governments around the world. Every business will have sensors at their entrances or transaction terminals which will instantaneously determine vaccination status from the RFID chip. If you want to go to the movies, grocery store, theme park, gas stations, etc.. you will only be able to do the transaction if the chip implanted in your hand shows you have been recently vaccinated.

en.wikipedia.org...(human)

What happens to those who refuse to get this chip? Eventually, to put pressure on everyone to get the chip, you will not be able to do any monetary transaction of any kind even on the internet, not even Amazon delivering to your door, because you will be refusing to be part of the solution of getting society “back to normal”.

I truly hope the above scenario does not play out, because I know it will mean hardship for many millions, especially for anyone who refuses to participate in the RFID tracking. If however 3 years from now the masses start getting chipped in an effort to track the virus and allow those immunized to go about business as usual in a partially opened society, then I will know this virus was intentionally released onto the world for the express purpose of getting as many human beings chipped as possible and ushering in a global government. Hoping for the best however..
edit on 24-12-2020 by Galacticsun because: Formatting

edit on 24-12-2020 by Galacticsun because: typo

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
A better question would be "when they fail" whats next?

Mask rash is real. Time to.invent a cream and get rich. I see them dragging this "crisis" out for years.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I believe that's exactly or at least half the plan, not just a possible scenario. This is why I've been very vocal about Trump going along with their agenda since he loves the poison/vaccine as much as Biden. Suddenly, the left and the right have come to the agreement that "THIS VACCINE IS GOOD SO TAKE IT!" That right there should tell you that the democrats and republicans/Trump and Biden are best friends behind the scenes

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Galacticsun

Does this mean that people would have to then get 6 to 8 shots per year indefinitely (or until herd immunity) to be properly immunized?

Here's another question. Since nobody knows what the long term side effects of this vaccine, what could we be setting ourselves for if we have to keep taking that many shots for a few years?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

I had it and got VERY sick as in lost almost 1/4 of my weight.
I have gained most back though. Bit if this vaccine or RNA sequence alters you may possibly face some lone long term affects possibly.
I can't taste spice anymore and always smell popcorn!
Other than that I do get a little nauseous at time for a very short while.
So I would imagine that those will be constant for some time if you take the vaccine at first.
After getting it and then getting over it and I was actually able speak correctly so I could ask questions and that is what my doctor said may happen with a small percentage of receipt of takers at first. Kinda like getting a flu shot.
Also I never took a shot I just had questions about the vaccines that would've been available for testing at that time.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sorry to hear about the rough time you had, can you can confirm, by "had it", you're referring to taking the new COVID vaccine and not simply contracting COVID right?

And if I understand you right, you took the (Pfizer?) vaccine the side effects were:

* significant weight loss (25% of you body mass is very significant IMO)
* changes to sense of smell
* occasional nausea

What other side effects did you encounter if I could ask?

* fever/chills?
* any chest congestion/tightness?
* upper respiratory issues?
* extreme fatigue (was this why you had problems "speaking correctly")

Also would be good to know
* your age
* general health condition
* any other non-personal identifying info
* how long did all of this last?
* when did you receive it (I heard it's actually administered in 2 doses)

I think what I'm getting at, really, is that you have a pretty interesting story. Are you the first ATS member that's taken this vaccine? It's the first account I've read.

Having a thread to recount experiences of those who get vaccinated, IMHO, would be a pretty interesting set of data points, assuming the B.S. could be kept out of it. There are lots of us "on the fence". Personally I do not wish to get it yet, but there are compelling factors for all of us (work, children, vulnerable ppl in our friends/families) that might dictate otherwise.

Anyway hope you bounce back 100% soon.

edit on 24-12-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Asking "what if it fails" is sort of a loaded question.

Define the parameters of "fail". There would seem to be wide range of less than ideal outcomes.

• It could be a complete and utter strike out, not providing much of any benefit or protection against the virus (seems pretty unlikely to me if they're confident to start rolling it out)

• It could be just slightly less effective in providing immunity to the virus from a percentages perspective.

• It could not really prevent infection but simply lessen severity of the symptoms.

• It could have very serious and more frequent than anticipated short-term side effects.

• It could have very serious and more frequent than anticipated LONG term side effects (which we probably won't know about for a long time)

I am also concerned like you about the possibility of social coercion to get this vaccine in order to be permitted to participate in lots of different activities.

But I mean, if the antibodies only last for several months, and periodic re-vaccinations are required more than even a flu vaccine, not even considering some of the potential bad outcomes listed above, this sounds incredibly complex and cumbersome to ward against something that isn't going to kill or severely sicken the vast vast majority of the healthy population?

That's why I think it's important for people that get vaccinated share there experiences and inform as many people they can about what the vaccination process entails, how many doses, side effects, and how long they were told they'd have any kind of benefit before needing to do this again.
edit on 24-12-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
For enough money I’ll bet I can find a doctor that will fake the paperwork.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

I got that for the first time a day ago!

So it has a name!

And to answer the question of the OP, if the vaccine fails, life will go on.

edit on 24-12-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Just wait until you are forced to buy a miracle wonder drug medication to counteract the side effects of the vaccine 6 months down the road.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

What if indeed.

A smart individual would - if "on the fence" take those 'for' reasons and shelve them whilst kicking back avoiding but watching the vaccine and excersise those 'no' instincts without restraint until a good time has past to see how the 'gotters' got on, once reasonably satisfied enough time hs past whilst countless others are getting vaccinated and just watch.

For those who refuse (me) "the chip" it really is a case of follow your heart, you really gotta believe it's a negative action to take and be prepared to exit your life as you know it - as you start from scratch in some environment thats totally alien to you.

Total Wilful Omission from Society and remaining omitted is extremely difficult.

Some very tough descisions for some - do they, we, I, really comprehend what refusal means.

But the vaccine has definitely failed for the 3500 individuals (worldwide) who have been paralyzed by it. There are some serious risks here.
edit on 24-12-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Of course this will become a multi shot per year vaccine.....you don't really think Moderna and Phizer just made them out of the goodness of their hearts do you? The amount of money that went into getting these to market this quickly will be easily made in a year and then continue with each following year.....they already said they could easily adapt for new strains within 6 weeks, so there will be ongoing vaccines for the foreseeable future.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Why develop one vaccine when you can do two at twice the price?

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The vaccine will fail, if it's successful on a wider scale than research suggests at all. These vaccines have been rushed, and that need is understandable, but the realities of medical research don't change becasue there is a motivating factor.

But in a larger sense, COVID is merely a wake-up call. Epidemiologists have been warning the world for years that we were basically one serious pandemic away from catastrophic disruptions to the world's economy.

But you know, too many folks were like "har har, science is fake news."

The World Bank, for example, generated estimates of global income losses under different influenza pandemic scenarios. It found that a pandemic of the same severity as the 1918 influenza pandemic might reduce global gross domestic product by about 5% and that the disruptive effects of avoiding infection would account for about 60% of that reduction. Another study of the consequences of a range of pandemic severities included an extremely severe scenario that would lead to income losses of over 12% of gross national income worldwide, including losses of over 50% of the gross national incomes of lower-income countries.

WHO
Pandemic risk: how large are the expected losses? 2017

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I saw that movie!

They had to take a shot daily before leaving the house!

But all the world was at peace.....

Naw!!!! The peace part I am sure Hollywood got wrong.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
If the vaccines fail...well have a Cup of Covid-Coffee and just take a moment to relax....everything will be ok.

I Large Mug freshly Brewed Coffee
1oz Nocino - Green Black Walnut alcohol (Juglone)---- www.sciencedirect.com...
2-3 drops Wormwood Bitter (Thugone)---- www.sciencedirect.com...
1 fresh finely ground clove---- www.medicalnewstoday.com...
Dash Milk/Cream (Liposomal carrier)---- www.intechopen.com...
Pinch of refined white sugar---- bait for the bugs

Try this Covid-Coffee Special Brew and see if you enjoy it as much as I do.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What if they work?

For those of you that took it...

-Can you go back to not wearing a mask?
-Can you walk down the street without getting treated like a plague boat?
-Can you go to the small breakfast diner that went out of business due to government overreach?

No to all of these?
Huh, surprise. Almost like they've opened a can of worms and a sack of cats in the same room.

No, the 'vaccine' will not 'work' - you can't vaccinate against a cold, or the flu. If you could we'd have wiped them out decades ago.
when you genetically modify a virus that you can't prevent and then unleash it on the world, it makes a mess... but so far this mess appears to be manufactured.
People are claiming thousands of deaths a day from this virus, yet the overall deaths per year statistic hasn't moved much more than usual.
That doesn't math out... it doesn't even come close to passing the sniff test. Even if the number of deaths turns out to have gone up a bit more than usual (looking at the last 6 years, the number of deaths has steadily increased by about 70-85k a year) it could very easily be explained by the drastic measures we've taken to lock people indoors and discourage them from their normal lives.

And now we've got people advocating getting the latest untested government injection every few years.
That'll pan out.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The vaccines are not true vaccines. At least not vaccines the way we have been taught that vaccines are supposed to work.

We have a novel virus, for which they miraculously, whipped up, at warp speed, a novel vaccine.

It makes the tin foil wearing section of my brain, ask, what is this mystery solution, with instructions for replicating, really the foundation for?"

I just am not that trusting of a person.

I will take my chances with God, nature, and all those folks that think they are safe after receiving the vaccine.

edit on 24-12-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If (and when) they all fail, we will witness the total socio/economic breakdown and complete government disassociation collapse 😧🦇

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If (and when) they all fail, we will witness the total socio/economic breakdown and complete government disassociation collapse 😧🦇

I think we headed down that path, whether the vaccine work or fail.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join