It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience With COVID: I don’t believe it’s a naturally occurring virus.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
.... Nothing about this feels natural. ....

... Take it for what it’s worth but given the knowledge I have with it and my experiences with having it, this thing is not a naturally occurring virus.

You are confusing the ideas of "natural" and "normal". All the virus infections you've had in your life before this one have been natural and most of them have been normal. Natural, because they've been around and infecting humans probably much longer than you have been alive. They are a persistent part of the background of human-infecting viruses. By the time you were born, these families of viruses were a part of your natural environment. The common cold and seasonal influenza are also by far the most common virus infections, so that makes them normal, which is a statistical description. They formed the vast majority of all virus infections you were ever likely to get in your life. Therefore infections from those kinds of viruses set your expectation of what virus infections "should" be like.

The virus that causes COVID-19--and this can not be stressed enough--is a NOVEL virus. Novel means NEW to the human population. This particular species of coronavirus has not appeared in humans before about a year ago, and never before in your life. It is also a different genus and species from other viruses that cause respiratory infections. For example, on the phylogenetic scale, the COVID-19 is as different from the seasonal influenza virus as a Grizzly Bear is from a mouse. So, in your experience, the COVID-19 infection is highly abnormal. In fact, you've never experienced it before. Most of the population hasn't, yet.

That fact cannot be used to draw any conclusions one way or another on whether it is "natural"--meaning introduced into the human population through the usual vectors of transmission from animals to humans.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm glad you're recovering. I tested positive on the 4th and am just barely starting to feel about 90%. I'm in my 40's and also very healthy and fit for my age. Ironically despite my health I got hammered hard by this virus and contemplated going to the hospital numerous times but my oxygen levels were not consistently low enough to be admitted. I was told by several doctors and nurses that unless my oxygen levels were consistently below 92 that due to them being overwhelmed by patients I would be sent home. My oxygen levels were between 87 and 94 so I didn't want to take the chance of going to the ER when I felt so horrible just to be sent back home. The worst thing for me was the cough. My cough and my digestive tract seeming like it just stopped working. This combo was one where I felt like I could barely breath and once I started coughing I would go into a horrible coughing fit where I ended up throwing up for 5 to 10 minutes (I think this was because there just wasn't anymore room for food in my stomach as everything seemed stalled).

As far as what you say regarding this virus not being natural... I agree and just did a post where I mention this. It's a long post so I would suggest starting halfway through if you don't want to read the whole thing. The second half is where the meat and potatoes are. Good luck with your recovery and Merry Christmas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: Assassin82

edit on 25-12-2020 by Galacticsun because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The idea of COVID being man-made, if not weaponized, isn’t new to the conspiracy world. I’ve tempered my thoughts over the past year based on a lack of pure evidence to prove that it’s an unnatural virus. But now that I’ve had it myself, I firmly believe it’s man-made. Whether it was weaponized remains to be seen, however.

Keep in mind this is all anecdotal which isn’t the strongest form of evidence, but it’s enough for me for this particular instance with the limited factual information we have. On December 6th, I started to develop tightness in my chest and the feeling of a chest cold. While driving from Indianapolis to Cincinnati, this maddening rush of fatigue settled into my body and it took every ounce of me to stay awake for the drive. I’ve never had a problem battling fatigue on the road until that day.

I tested on the 7th, got the positive result on the 8th and since then I’ve had an array of symptoms that have kicked my arse from left to right and up and down. Cough, shortness of breath, mind numbing migraines/headaches, a constant sense of doom and a steady flow of fatigue. I’m a healthy, energetic, physically fit 39-year-old. I choose my diet wisely and have degrees in health and kinesiology. The levels of fatigue I’ve experienced are like nothing I’ve ever known or experienced.

Going up a flight of stairs required heavy breathing and a nap. Being awake too long gives me a headache like I’ve never had before. Nausea, gastrointestinal issues, lightheadedness, confusion; they’ve all taken their toll on me. I started feeling better a few days ago, then I climbed a ladder to replace some dead Christmas lights and I couldn’t catch my breath the rest of the day. I nearly took myself to the hospital cause it hurt so bad to breathe.

Of course I lost my sense of taste and smell which is just stupid. That was the icing on the cake for me; this virus was developed in a lab, not through natural evolution. I can’t scientifically prove it but there’s no doubt in my mind that this thing was created in a laboratory with nefarious purposes. Whether it was intended to be unleashed or just slipped out of the lab, I don’t know.

I was never a COVID-19 denier, and I’ve always respected those around me by wearing a mask and washing my hands frequently. But feeling these symptoms (I understand some people have mild symptoms or are asymptomatic), I completely understand why it’s killing people. Especially those with underlying health conditions. If I were obese, diabetic, had cancer, heart disease of a lung condition...I’d hate to imagine the effects it would have on me then. Losing the ability to breath normally sucks.

So I’m almost 3 weeks into it, the overall gloominess of it is over but symptoms remain problematic. I saw the Doctor yesterday and he said I could probably expect another week or two of lingering symptoms. But, why do I think this is man-made?

Simple. Nothing about this feels natural. It’s like the silent parts of my consciousness are telling me “this ain’t right and we don’t know what to do about it”. I go back to a Joe Rogan podcast with evolutionary biologist Eric Weinstein who has studied the virus under a microscope and he adamantly believes the virus is man-made due to some missing evolutionary components he observed. Here’s a clip from that podcast where he talks about it.

I’m on mobile so can’t post the video directly.

Weinstein on Rogan

So that’s my experience with it. Here in southwest Ohio the number of people I know dealing with COVID one way or another is off the charts. Take it for what it’s worth but given the knowledge I have with it and my experiences with having it, this thing is not a naturally occurring virus.

You are right!!!

I wrote about this in many Threads way back in Mar & Apr stating that this was a tool engineered/enhanced in a lab and probably as a weapon to be used sometime in the future but it got out of the lab by accident. The reason it is not killing more people is probably because it was WIP and not yet perfected to kill a lot more.

Common sense tells you that this tool is no naturally occurring virus, it has too many tricks and impacts and has in my view been designed for effect. Why would they do it (China) because the world will soon need depopulation if it is to survive. It cant cope now!

See my posts throughout this thread

Hope you recovery properly soon.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Nothing about this feels natural. It’s like the silent parts of my consciousness are telling me “this ain’t right and we don’t know what to do about it”

To be expected, it's a Novel (new) corona virus, your body hasn't had to deal with anything like it before.

I had it in November, similar symptoms to you, took about 3-4 weeks to get over it completely, hopefully you'll be right as rain in a week or two.

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

originally posted by: anticitizen

in 2010, the rockefeller foundation talked about a future scenario exactly like the one we have today.

event 201 was the dry run with a fictional corona virus and shorty after, the virus was here.

and now the world economic forum tells us how they will implement the new world order.

coincidence?
ask "cui bono" and look at the world.

also, whats your vitamin d status? i'm asking because scientific evidence emerges that low concentration of vitamin d correlates with severe symtoms or symtoms at all.

I've done a detailed post on this yesterday that you might find interesting. The good stuff is the second half of the post.

edit on 25-12-2020 by Galacticsun because: Formatting

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I got covid recently as well from my wife...she was majorly sick with high fever nausea and all the other sever symptoms. Lasted about a week or so for her. Meanwhile I barely showed a symptom aside from a little soreness and headache. Now she is 100% back to normal...I have breathing issues I never had even while sick...and no smell weeks later. If I do anything strenuous I just can't breath after a couple seconds. Its an odd virus I'll give you that for sure.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The coof is real and real man made; also my thought process. We mustn't forget; many of us are exhibiting "Ascension Symptoms" - & have been for many years- example, link, (please do your own research in regards to the Ascension:
)

www.tanyacorona.com...

Thanks, for a very informative and educational thread, OP

Namaste'

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Its long since been known the virus was manufactured.

“The genome sequence is like a human fingerprint,” she told the talk show. “So based on this, you can identify these things. I use the evidence … to tell people why this has come from the lab in China, why they are the only ones who made it.”

nypost.com...

The Epoch Times, which now appears to be behind a paywall did an exhaustive expose on the origins of the virus.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
We don't even have to go full metal conspiracy theory to have a pretty good idea what the general source of this virus was:

Is there anything more mainstream than NBC News?

Inside the Chinese lab central to the search for the coronavirus' origin - NBC News

In April, current and former U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News that the U.S. intelligence community was examining whether the virus emerged accidentally from the Wuhan lab. Spy agencies had ruled out that the coronavirus was man-made, the officials said at the time.

Yeah, yeah ... you can trust the spooks ... just look into the light ...

State Department cables warned of safety issues at Wuhan lab studying bat coronaviruses - WaPo

Two years before the novel coronavirus pandemic upended the world, U.S. Embassy officials visited a Chinese research facility in the city of Wuhan several times and sent two official warnings back to Washington about inadequate safety at the lab, which was conducting risky studies on coronaviruses from bats. The cables have fueled discussions inside the U.S. government about whether this or another Wuhan lab was the source of the virus — even though conclusive proof has yet to emerge.

... and digging just a little deeper, but still well within mainstream official programming ...

Berkeley School of Information

The origin story is not just about blame. It’s crucial to understanding how the novel coronavirus pandemic started because that informs how to prevent the next one. The Chinese government must be transparent and answer the questions about the Wuhan labs because they are vital to our scientific understanding of the virus, said Xiao Qiang, a research scientist at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley.

We don’t know whether the novel coronavirus originated in the Wuhan lab, but the cable pointed to the danger there and increases the impetus to find out, he said.

“I don’t think it’s a conspiracy theory. I think it’s a legitimate question that needs to be investigated and answered,” he said. “To understand exactly how this originated is critical knowledge for preventing this from happening in the future.”

This is an instance of TPTB have to put the truth in plain sight as part of the Great Game. IMO.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The penultimate source for information on the manufacture of COVID 19, a "synthetic" virus made up of specific components designed to make the virus capable of infecting humans.

www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The idea of COVID being man-made, if not weaponized, isn’t new to the conspiracy world. I’ve tempered my thoughts over the past year based on a lack of pure evidence to prove that it’s an unnatural virus. But now that I’ve had it myself, I firmly believe it’s man-made. Whether it was weaponized remains to be seen, however.

Keep in mind this is all anecdotal which isn’t the strongest form of evidence, but it’s enough for me for this particular instance with the limited factual information we have. On December 6th, I started to develop tightness in my chest and the feeling of a chest cold. While driving from Indianapolis to Cincinnati, this maddening rush of fatigue settled into my body and it took every ounce of me to stay awake for the drive. I’ve never had a problem battling fatigue on the road until that day.

I tested on the 7th, got the positive result on the 8th and since then I’ve had an array of symptoms that have kicked my arse from left to right and up and down. Cough, shortness of breath, mind numbing migraines/headaches, a constant sense of doom and a steady flow of fatigue. I’m a healthy, energetic, physically fit 39-year-old. I choose my diet wisely and have degrees in health and kinesiology. The levels of fatigue I’ve experienced are like nothing I’ve ever known or experienced.

Going up a flight of stairs required heavy breathing and a nap. Being awake too long gives me a headache like I’ve never had before. Nausea, gastrointestinal issues, lightheadedness, confusion; they’ve all taken their toll on me. I started feeling better a few days ago, then I climbed a ladder to replace some dead Christmas lights and I couldn’t catch my breath the rest of the day. I nearly took myself to the hospital cause it hurt so bad to breathe.

Of course I lost my sense of taste and smell which is just stupid. That was the icing on the cake for me; this virus was developed in a lab, not through natural evolution. I can’t scientifically prove it but there’s no doubt in my mind that this thing was created in a laboratory with nefarious purposes. Whether it was intended to be unleashed or just slipped out of the lab, I don’t know.

I was never a COVID-19 denier, and I’ve always respected those around me by wearing a mask and washing my hands frequently. But feeling these symptoms (I understand some people have mild symptoms or are asymptomatic), I completely understand why it’s killing people. Especially those with underlying health conditions. If I were obese, diabetic, had cancer, heart disease of a lung condition...I’d hate to imagine the effects it would have on me then. Losing the ability to breath normally sucks.

So I’m almost 3 weeks into it, the overall gloominess of it is over but symptoms remain problematic. I saw the Doctor yesterday and he said I could probably expect another week or two of lingering symptoms. But, why do I think this is man-made?

Simple. Nothing about this feels natural. It’s like the silent parts of my consciousness are telling me “this ain’t right and we don’t know what to do about it”. I go back to a Joe Rogan podcast with evolutionary biologist Eric Weinstein who has studied the virus under a microscope and he adamantly believes the virus is man-made due to some missing evolutionary components he observed. Here’s a clip from that podcast where he talks about it.

I’m on mobile so can’t post the video directly.

Weinstein on Rogan

So that’s my experience with it. Here in southwest Ohio the number of people I know dealing with COVID one way or another is off the charts. Take it for what it’s worth but given the knowledge I have with it and my experiences with having it, this thing is not a naturally occurring virus.

When I thought I had it LAST December, started on Christmas day for me. There was no "COVID" at least not known at that time. I got sick, not a sick like I have EVER had before. I generally get a sore throat, chest congestion and green/yellow snot by the gallon. This sickness knocked me out for about 24 hours, I was horribly achey (I never get aches when I'm sick), slept for about 24 hours straight, fever for one day, then followed by a dry cough for about another week (I also never have a dry cough). I knew this was something I never had before, I figured it was some new flu strain even though I had the flu shot. Never lost my smell or taste that I remember, but I didn't have an appetite for a couple days. I was over it in about a week or so. The dry night coughs were the most annoying.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Why should one believe the mass-media : this time ?
Has TPTB sold them to humanitarians, and they are suddenly free to tell us 'truth' ?

Sure : even the worst of liars and scammers, might sometimes speak 'truth'.
But now, in the middle of their power-play ?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hang in there, friend. My 77 year-old dad had it. It knocked him out with fatigue for more than three weeks. He also had gastrointestinal issues for a few days of it, and a fever the whole time. He never had any lung issues (which is funny because he is a life-long smoker). His symptoms went away the day after a doc I made him see (his regular doc hadn't even seen him in person) prescribed him Zithromax and a steroid. It took him a week or so after his symptoms went away to get all his strength back and for the brain fog to go away. But he is fighting fit again.

All that to say, you’re gonna beat it too. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Be gentle with yourself and hang in there. ❤️

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just look at the scientific evidence regarding the virus and you could see the same thing you did without having to experience it first-hand. COVID deniers are only hurting themselves, their own families, and their friends.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Good luck with this thread here. While I've seen healthy family and friends absolutely ravaged by it, most here either think it doesn't exist, or that it's less dangerous than the flu or common cold. You'll be called a liar, etc...

Over here in the real world, I'm sorry to hear it hit you so hard, and I'm glad you're here to tell us of your experience!

Here's my wife's cousin's story from a couple weeks ago. He was a denier like most of this site, then he died twice from it and lived to tell about it.

I think that you're wrong and are reacting in the irrational fear that so many people have embraced because of the exaggerated narrative that's being fed to us.

I never doubted that there is a virus making its rounds. That's not our issue. The issues for the vast majority of us who are not in lock-step with the WHO/CDC narrative is that whether it was intended as a weapon or not, it definitely has been weaponized as a political tool, a tool for social re-engineering, and a tool for economic devastation. Whether or not the virus itself is natural, the irrational fear that so many people are currently experiencing definitely is not!

This is the problem that most of us have with it. You attitude - immediately labeling anybody who's not cowering in fear before this new and imagined existential threat like you are - is exactly what I'm talking about. Many of you are living in fear and you become angry - as you've been programmed to do - with anyone who refuses to huddle in dark corners with you. This is why people are physically attacked for not wearing the useless facemask. This is why people (likely like you) demand that everybody stay locked in their homes, hiding in the darkest corner of the room furthermost to the back and cowering in abject and irrational fear.

As a matter of fact, I have had it as well, so I know that there is some kind of virus that it different from anything we've experienced before. The worst part of my infection lasted for nearly two weeks. It was a flu like I have never had. Once the worst part passed, it was another two or three weeks before I was back to normal. I still see that it is being used as a tool to control people, to cripple the economy and to manipulate politics.

I believe that alcohol is the cause of many deaths, but I still believe that some people can drink responsibly. I am one of those who can.

I know that many crimes are committed by people with firearms, but I know that the vast majority of firearm owners are responsible and law abiding people whose possession of weapons presents no threat to the security of society - and in fact helps to maintain it. I am one of those who understands this.

There are many who do not deny that there is a virus on the loose, but also know that we cannot all cower in fear because of government mandates that claim to be for our benefit but do more harm than good. I am one of those.

We are the ones who are awake enough to keep the controllers at bay. You disparage and attack us at your own risk!

:
edit on 2020 12 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Just look at the scientific evidence regarding the virus and you could see the same thing you did without having to experience it first-hand. COVID deniers are only hurting themselves, their own families, and their friends.

Please explain what a "covid denier" believes.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

What does a “covid denier” believe?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Please explain what a "covid denier" believes.

I can do that for you.

According the the perspective that this person espouses, a covid denier is anyone who does not cower in fear in the own home, hiding from life; anyone who does not trust the government, the WHO and the CDC to be a benevolent, all-knowing, wise and protective nanny-state system that will keep us safe from the boogie-man; anyone who does not keep a mask on their face 24/7, forcing them to re-breath the own waste products and contract bacterial pneumonia all because the aforementioned nanny-state tells us to; anyone who does not exhibit clear signs of being the the throes of irrational, crippling fear and is not willing to surrender all civil liberties to the state in order to gain a false sense of security.

That, my friend, is a covid denier.

Does that help?

You can thank me later.
:
edit on 2020 12 25 by incoserv because: ETA clarification.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think the gist of this thread is that since one person got really, really ill from COVID, they now think that means it can't possibly be a normal illness but must be akin to Captain Tripps from The Stand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join