It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID has killed 1 out of 1000 in the US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

There is a global pandemic and you don't even realise it, matey.

You are indeed desensitized. Not something to be proud of.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Kenzo

So you are calling all these poor dead people drug addicts? That's nice.

I give up on you people.

I thought "deny ignorance" was the motto of this site. Apparently, not anymore.

Nice leap there.

He's stating the truth. While y'all are hand-wringing about the virus, there are other epidemics that are claiming lives that the measures taken to "save" us from the virus are only making much worse. In San Fran, it's drug OD deaths.

Take someone already walking the ragged edge and then forcibly isolate them and make them live in fear of contagion, and you're asking for them to start self-medicating at dangerous rates. Suicides are going up drastically too. There are other areas where more people are dying thanks to COVID measures.

The cure is worse than the disease.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

We have to close down our schools!!!

To be fair, they'll probably get a better education at home.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Overdose deaths far outpace COVID-19 deaths in San Francisco

apnews.com

Overdose Deaths Accelerating During COVID-19

37 of the 38 U.S. jurisdictions with available synthetic opioid data reported increases in synthetic opioid-involved overdose deaths.

18 of these jurisdictions reported increases greater than 50 percent.

10 western states reported over a 98 percent increase in synthetic opioid-involved deaths.

Overdose deaths involving coc aine also increased by 26.5 percent

CCP virus excess deaths rising ...or drug OD epidemic ?

We should probably start a war on drugs.

Shut down the country until we win that war.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Covid has not killed 1 in every thousand.
You can confirm this on the cdc website.
We have the ability to at least hoax bin this scare mongering bs here.
I think we should do so.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

There is a global pandemic and you don't even realise it, matey.

You are indeed desensitized. Not something to be proud of.

You should have no problem posting some proof then.
Put your money where your mouth is.
Some of us don't live in fear from a flu virus because the media tells us to.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Or suicide?

Abuse within a family unit are probably up across the board, as well. Though I don't know that for a fact, supposition only.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

That must mean that there was another pandemic raging during all of last year, as well??

Hmmm...

Who knew??

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

How many times do I have to say I'm not living in fear?

If you don't realise that there is a global pandemic and want me to post some proof there is no point because you will just dismiss the source. Wake up and look around you.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: jrod
This figure was crossed today and will continue to go up. COVID will finish the year as the 3rd leading cause of death. Keep in mind, this figure is deaths per total population, not just those infected.

With the vaccine in limited supply and even more limited by it's roll out due to bureaucracy, greed and denialism; we will still have a few more grim months before the vaccination efforts start to show improvement.

The current surge of deaths will likely result with COVID becoming the leading cause of death in December. Currently heat disease is the leading cause of death, claiming about 2300 lives a day in the US. So far this month, we have seen multiple days in excess of 3,000 deaths a day from COVID. Also life expectancy will drop by as much as 3 years as a result of the pandemic.

While hope is around the corner, this is a grim way to end of the year. With news of a vaccine, many may not take the same precautions to prevent transmission, this along with the season may result in even higher COVID rates before the majority can get the vaccine.

www.worldometers.info...

www.theguardian.com...

From covid or with covid... big difference.

The problem is they are claiming every death where someone tests positive even if that wasn't the primary cause of death.

Do you have the data on all the other deaths - heart disease, cancer, strokes, etc? are those going down? If so, we know that those people are being counted as Covid instead of what really killed them.

Uh, I know two people personally whose spouse died recently, DID NOT HAVE COVID, and it was listed as the cause of death on their death certificates. One woman took months of fighting and pushing to get it removed; the other was told she would have to pay $6000 for an autopsy to find the cause of death.

So they are even listing deaths of people who never had covid, as covid. Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The John Hopkins report that got removed after it was posted pointed at a relatively similar death rate between 2019 and 2020. A point of the article was that the traditional top killers in the US were down but the death rate stayed the same. It surmised that deaths from traditional top 3 were being falsely reported as COVID deaths.

It’s not easy to support data on either side as we have found the our Media groups lie and the CDC is limp wristed. Somewhere in the middle is the truth.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

edit on 23-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If you don't realise that there is a global pandemic and want me to post some proof there is no point because you will just dismiss the source. Wake up and look around you.

That's the problem pal.
I am and have been looking around me since day 1. In the streets, in the stores and in a major hospital here.I've been in public and taken extra time to observe the public specifically looking for sick people. I've seen NONE!
It is time the covidiots put up some evidence or get out of the gd way.
The news has had a previous reputation of lying( with evidence) for an agenda.
You really don't understand the bigger picture of how to control society.
It really is a massive problem with boomers and a lot of others.
The inability to question narratives and massive cognitive dissonance that all these non-thinking people have.
The even bigger fear they have is that their entire belief system has been wrong and they should question sources.
That they have been lied to their entire lives.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
The John Hopkins report that got removed after it was posted pointed at a relatively similar death rate between 2019 and 2020. A point of the article was that the traditional top killers in the US were down but the death rate stayed the same. It surmised that deaths from traditional top 3 were being falsely reported as COVID deaths.

It’s not easy to support data on either side as we have found the our Media groups lie and the CDC is limp wristed. Somewhere in the middle is the truth.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

It wasn't a John Hopkins report. It was an opinion piece in the Student newspaper by someone with no medical or scientific qualifications.

It also didn't disappear as the article claims it was retracted with a full explanation of the errors in it and a link to the article was kept it up.

The fact that the Gateway Pundit is still pushing this shows the standard of evidence they use.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
I found the old link to gateway.

Where is you link to saying it was an opinion piece?

I’d like to read it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Perhaps, maybe, you should question your own sources?

So I'm none thinking people?

Cognitive dissonance yourself.

Off now for Christmas.

Happy Christmas to you. Pal.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I found the old link to gateway.

Where is you link to saying it was an opinion piece?

I’d like to read it.

www.jhunewsletter.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
323,000 COVID deaths/ 328,000,000 Americans, so actually 1 death per 1016 Americans.

CDC has also stated that the totals (still pending for 2020) year to year show a number of excess deaths:

Based on NVSS data, excess deaths have occurred every week in the United States since March 2020. An estimated 299,028 more persons than expected have died since January 26, 2020; approximately two thirds of these deaths were attributed to COVID-19. A recent analysis of excess deaths from March through July reported very similar findings, but that study did not include more recent data through September (5).

CDC

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Thank you. That is very helpful.

More data

www.statista.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

That's the problem pal.
I am and have been looking around me since day 1. In the streets, in the stores and in a major hospital here.I've been in public and taken extra time to observe the public specifically looking for sick people. I've seen NONE!
It is time the covidiots put up some evidence or get out of the gd way.
The news has had a previous reputation of lying( with evidence) for an agenda.
You really don't understand the bigger picture of how to control society.
It really is a massive problem with boomers and a lot of others.
The inability to question narratives and massive cognitive dissonance that all these non-thinking people have.
The even bigger fear they have is that their entire belief system has been wrong and they should question sources.
That they have been lied to their entire lives.

I was in a major hospital this morning. Not for a nice reason.

Nothing to do with Covid but can tell you that you are completely wrong.

Off now for Christmas.

I have eyes that can see.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah, I've been in a major hospital every other week since this started.
I will provide video next time just for you.

What does your families favorite pastime have to do with me?
I don't do drugs. I do research for fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join