It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID has killed 1 out of 1000 in the US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wait,

There are still people who actually buy this china virus crap??

I’m sure THAT number is dwindling faster than anything on record

For good reason too

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have a cousin with heart issues that he was born with. The hospital put him down as infected with covid 19 so his medical care would be covered.

He will be having surgery soon and it's not going to be a walk in the park.

I'm sure if things turn bad his death would be attributed to covid.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jrod

It's possible we spared younger deaths, for more deaths of those over 75.

Hence the same total number of U.S. deaths in 2020, as in 2019.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Doesn't matter how many times you post this it is still incorrect.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

In The U.K. more people have did from Covid in 10 months, than the number of civilians killed in 6 years of WW II.

In WWII there were 384,000 soldiers killed in combat, but a higher civilian death toll (70,000, as opposed to 2,000 in WWI), largely due to German bombing raids during the Blitz: 40,000 civilians died in the seven-month period between September 1940 and May 1941, almost half of them in London.

There are 68,307 recorded deaths in the UK from COVID.

Well partner, it looks like your math is off.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: alldaylong

In The U.K. more people have did from Covid in 10 months, than the number of civilians killed in 6 years of WW II.

In WWII there were 384,000 soldiers killed in combat, but a higher civilian death toll (70,000, as opposed to 2,000 in WWI), largely due to German bombing raids during the Blitz: 40,000 civilians died in the seven-month period between September 1940 and May 1941, almost half of them in London.

There are 68,307 recorded deaths in the UK from COVID.

Well partner, it looks like your math is off.

Not necessarily

coronavirus.data.gov.uk...

Either way doesn't really change the point being made.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
So the odds of dying from covid are about the same as dying in a house fire.

And were making everybody stay in the house more!

It's a conspiracy created by big fire I'm tellin' ya.

That's not how numbers or odds work.

If they did the total number of house fire deaths would be far greater than the total
aren't homnumber of Covid-19 deaths as the majority of people don't live on the streets and a small minority have had Covid.

In reality only 2,800 ish deaths have been caused by housefire for over 300m people compared to 324,000 Covid deaths (400,000 adjusted for 12 months) for less than 20m cases.

The chance of dying from Covid-19 is 30,000 times greater per case or 1000 in general.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I just got over the virus.

I can tell you it is real and something you do not want to catch.

I guarantee if you had a moderate case of COVID, your outlook would change.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: alldaylong

Also bull#.

www.worldometers.info...

Deaths:

In WWII there were 384,000 soldiers killed in combat, but a higher civilian death toll (70,000...largely due to German bombing raids during the Blitz: 40,000 civilians died in the seven-month period between September 1940 and May 1941, almost half of them in London.

So much #ing bull# everywhere.

Well done. You have quoted 70,000 Civilian War Casualties from a book titled " Olympic Britain " Did it not even occur to you that the total figure they where using was exactly 70,000 ?

I suggest you get the offcial figure from The National Archives of 66,365 British Civilian World War II Casulaties .

Search or browse the list of 66,375 civilians killed in the Second World War

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk...

You win the prize for " Pratt Of The Day "

edit on 23-12-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

The great thing now is that you're immune and have the antibodies working within you, and at the same time, the flu has been taken away, so you never need to worry about that or covid anymore! you are winning jrod you just dont know it..

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Male cow feces. My Brother in law was diagnosed with Cancer the middle of Feb. He was just getting ready to start chemo the beginning of March when his State shut everything down, When they got back up and running in June the cancer had progressed so much that chemo didn't touch it. He just went into hospice.

Here's one. I wonder how it's counted. We have a small social club. Several of our members are elderly. They used to come in daily in the afternoon for a glass of wine or a beer. They would then talk or play cards. We make sure that they get a good meal in them. We have a few members who are nurses that finish their shifts about that time and stop in. More than once they have seen something that has resulted in a member being taken to their doctor or the hospital. Well we had to shut down because of this COVID BS and we don't see them every day. We make up meal packages and take them over to them. A few months ago we took a package to a woman. She didn't answer the door. We looked through the window and saw her on the floor. She was dead. She was on blood thinners, must have fallen and bled out through the bruising. It had taken several days. I wonder how that death was counted?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You are way off. Please actually read the links provided before you go spewing ignorance.

www.theguardian.com...

Final mortality data for this year will not be available for months, but preliminary numbers suggest the country will see more than 3.2 million deaths this year. That would be the first time annual deaths have cracked 3 million and would make 2020 the deadliest year on record.

US deaths increase most years, so some annual rise in fatalities is expected. But the 2020 numbers are expected to amount to a jump of about 15%, which would mark the largest single-year percentage leap since 1918, when tens of thousands of US soldiers died in the first world war and hundreds of thousands of Americans died in the 1918 flu pandemic.

2019 had about 2,854,000 deaths in the US. 2020 is expected to exceed 3,200,000.

Why do you guys refuse to actually look at the actual data instead of blindly believing anything that strokes you confirmation bias?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: ScepticScot

Male cow feces. My Brother in law was diagnosed with Cancer the middle of Feb. He was just getting ready to start chemo the beginning of March when his State shut everything down, When they got back up and running in June the cancer had progressed so much that chemo didn't touch it. He just went into hospice.

Here's one. I wonder how it's counted. We have a small social club. Several of our members are elderly. They used to come in daily in the afternoon for a glass of wine or a beer. They would then talk or play cards. We make sure that they get a good meal in them. We have a few members who are nurses that finish their shifts about that time and stop in. More than once they have seen something that has resulted in a member being taken to their doctor or the hospital. Well we had to shut down because of this COVID BS and we don't see them every day. We make up meal packages and take them over to them. A few months ago we took a package to a woman. She didn't answer the door. We looked through the window and saw her on the floor. She was dead. She was on blood thinners, must have fallen and bled out through the bruising. It had taken several days. I wonder how that death was counted?

As pointed out already we have three separate strand of evidence showing the same thing.

It's an expense stretch of logic to believe the majority of the excess deaths are caused by anything other than Covid.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I was referring to daily deaths in the month of December....but go ahead and try to find another strawman to attack.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Is this where I make a remark about cooking vessels of choice?

(post by bastion removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I cannot accept that none of those three hundred thousand people would not have died if covid was not around. I think at least two hundred thousand of them would have died anyway. In fact, a guy who died of a heart attack here had covid, the covid did not kill him. If there was not covid, he would have gone to the hospital and probably be alive today, he did have some heart issues, but wasn't going to go to the doctor because he did not want to have to go through all the covid crap to find out it was only heartburn or something. His death is considered covid, yet he did not have any symptoms of covid other than some blowing of his nose...covid did not kill him. I know of many people listed as covid deaths where the virus was not the reason these old people died. This guy was only sixty one, the guy I mentioned, and he was at low risk of dying, but at a higher risk of a heart attack.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Now I’m terrified. Thanks .

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Are you aware that the two illnesses have virtually identical symptoms? Do you know that the first thought in anyone's mind when someone shows up seriously ill is "COVID" so they test for it? Are you aware that the COVID test is so hypersensitive that it turns up false positive, so it can be masking the flu?

At least so far, there is virtually no flu at all in the US this year. Practically unheard of.

My aunt went into the hospital with severe flu symptoms, and their immediate thought was COVID. She didn't have any respiratory symptoms, not loss of senses, etc., just severe flu-like symptoms.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join