It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Colorado, They're Counting Gun Shot Fatalities as COVID Deaths

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Aaah..the wonderful World of statistic

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

that has been going on from the beginning, once the hoopla got rolling real good.

April 17,2020
Deaths in New York City Are More Than Double the Usual Total

April15,2020
NYC Death Toll - Added 4,000 who never tested positive

U.S. CDC tells Coroners Hospitals - All Who Die With Covid-19 Should have COD Listed as Covid-19.

May 2, 2020
Illinois health director: Anyone with ‘COVID-positive diagnosis’ listed as COVID-19 death

there are other threads that talked about it.

and then there is the CDC saying to do so,

Part I
This section on the death certificate is for reporting the sequence of conditions that led directly to death. The immediate cause of death, which is the disease or condition that directly preceded death and is not necessarily the underlying cause of death (UCOD), should be reported on line a. The conditions that led to the immediate cause of death should be reported in a logical sequence in terms of time and etiology below it.
The UCOD, which is “(a) the disease or injury which initiated the train of morbid events leading directly to death or (b) the circumstances of the accident or violence which produced the fatal injury” (7), should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I.

Certifying deaths due to COVID–19
If COVID–19 played a role in the death, this condition should be specified on the death certificate. In many cases, it is likely that it will be the UCOD, as it can lead to various life-threatening conditions, such as pneumonia and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). In these cases, COVID–19 should be reported on the lowest line used in Part I with the other conditions to which it gave rise listed on the lines above it. Generally, it is best to avoid abbreviations and acronyms, bu

Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)

edit on 19-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
It helps if you think of it as an election.

An unsanctioned election held by, and for,

the globalist party.

Endless campaigning to herald dystopian norm.

Inflated numbers, the dead voting
against we the living.

Come join us!
Come join us!

Hollow victory coupled with
insane justifications
all geared toward
consolidation of powah,
sweet powah.

The more the opposition,
the more the tyranny measures.

Obvious conspiracy
is obvious.

# 1305

edit on 19-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: cursed with discernment would rather lose my soul than be blind

edit on 19-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Excellent question.

No answers will be forthcoming though...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Did you not read what I linked?

I even pasted it into this thread.

It’s pretty simple.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Agreed, but you cant tell me that 100% of deaths at 14 days plus are Covid. I had a nasty flu as a kid and it lasted a week. Which is typical for this virus if you get it bad. So aint nobody gonna convince me that 28 days after catching it...you gonna die from it. At least not in the ridiculous amount of numbers the media is saying.

a reply to: ScepticScot

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Agreed, but you cant tell me that 100% of deaths at 14 days plus are Covid. I had a nasty flu as a kid and it lasted a week. Which is typical for this virus if you get it bad. So aint nobody gonna convince me that 28 days after catching it...you gonna die from it. At least not in the ridiculous amount of numbers the media is saying.

There are certainly deaths that were included that event a result of covid. There are also deaths missed using this method. As I said already using the more reliable death certificate method you get a higher over all death count.

The 28 day metric is used as It allows quicker reporting time.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Excellent question.

Masks reduce the risk of spreading the virus.

Keeping distance reduces the risk of spreading the virus.

Lockdowns reduce the risk of spreading the virus.

Doing all 3 will reduce the risk more.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Its also used to scare people as you don't see the "real" numbers. Ergo the quick-n-quiet, generic statement every propaganda readers spews after the daily death count.

Kinda like those speed readers on credit card commercials who rush through all the terms and conditions of that 3,999% debt imprisonment they are selling ya.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

the apologizers can talk now, but at the end of the year, there will be facts. A number of people will die from all kinds of things. And that number will be known. Then we will look at previous years. And unless there is a massive spike in total deaths, this will have been exposed at the garbage that it is.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The virus was in the US in October of 2019, according to Red Cross blood donation testing.

People didn’t start dying until the authorities told them to... apparently.

Such a highly contagious and deadly virus, eh?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Look at the rest of the world. Compare how they are doing with the virus to the U.S. We are the WORST on the planet despite being the most affluent and with the most advanced healthcare. Look at the measures taken in the countries that are faring best: strict, hard lock-downs, universal mask mandates, sophisticated contact tracing, and serious repercussions for noncompliance. You deniers are ignorant and complicit. If we had ALL done what we were asked from the get-go we wouldn't be where we are today. Our 'leaders' screwed us and continue to do so. Why do you think they are SO insistent on getting liability waivers for businesses? Ass covering.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Its also used to scare people as you don't see the "real" numbers. Ergo the quick-n-quiet, generic statement every propaganda readers spews after the daily death count.

Kinda like those speed readers on credit card commercials who rush through all the terms and conditions of that 3,999% debt imprisonment they are selling ya.

If they wanted to scare people they would use the higher number from deaths certificates.

It used as its a quicker number to get.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

No matter where you are in the western world. Paris, Berlin, London, even Denver Colorado, it is impossible to die from anything but the Peking Pestilence.

We may lament 2020 but really it is a miracle year. The Western World has eliminated all other causes of death!

Here they’re telling us about deaths happening from overdoses, and other conditions that people aren’t going to the hospital for, because they’re too full of covid patients. Part of what they’re recording is the amount of people not getting diagnosed with cancer, heart disease, because people are avoiding doctors, hospitals....
It does a country a great dis-service not recording health issues properly

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

the apologizers can talk now, but at the end of the year, there will be facts. A number of people will die from all kinds of things. And that number will be known. Then we will look at previous years. And unless there is a massive spike in total deaths, this will have been exposed at the garbage that it is.

Not familiar with US statistics but in the UK the numbers can be seen in weekly reported deaths which already show a significant increase.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i bet you don't want to catch this cruel virus. and these claims (which are simply lies) are a slap in the face of all those who have fallen ill, who suffer from the late effects of the virus or have lost relatives, friends. merry christmas!

You offer nothing more than an appeal to emotion and fear. That's how bankrupt the official narrative is.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Excellent question.

9 months of all 3 and nothing to show for it!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Excellent question.

9 months of all 3 and nothing to show for it!

Beg to differ.

We have 300K dead, not 2 million.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The statistics are all faked and garbled for economic/political purposes 🚨

🚨

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The statistics are all faked and garbled for economic/political purposes 🚨

🚨

So, there could be even more deaths from COVID?

That's really scary.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join