It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Death Toll - Added 4,000 who never tested positive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Many of us have been consistently posting that the numbers for this Covid 19 don't support the lock down and there has been some shenanigans going on with the modeling and stats being thrown around.

I'm surprised I didn't see a thread on this yet, but apparently NYC is including almost 4,000 dead in their Covid totals that never actually tested positive. They just "suspect" they died of Covid.

NYC is claiming 10,000 covid deaths.... yet they haven't even tested damn near 40% of those deaths.

NYC Hasn't Tested 4,000 of Death Total

NYC Adds 4000 to Death Totals

The city decided to add 3,700 people to its death tolls, who they “presumed” to have died from the virus, according to a report from The New York Times. The additions increased the death toll in the U.S. by 17%, according to the Times report, and included people who were suffering from symptoms of the virus, such as intense coughing and a fever.

Apparently, Ohio is doing the same thing.

We cannot trust any of the data being used for this shut down. This is mass hysteria.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

New York wanted to get that death toll up to 10,000, which they did today by adding deaths that were not directly from Coronavirus.

And Cuomo wants excuses for delaying the reopening of the Northeast. He is the chairman of the newly-formed Northeast Governors Association, for reopening that corridor.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Kind of simple. just list Covid. If no one's contesting it, easy peasy work as a Doc

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I know that politicians lie a lot, also the medical industry spews lies if it benefits them. But I just can't fathom many doctors would partake in this kind of deception. I guess they all will do things to protect their license and ability to make a comforatable living.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Do you think grieving relatives are being contacted by the state of New York and told that their loved one's death has been reclassified as covid-19, even though he or she may have died from cancer?

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'm just waiting for CNN to announce, with the utmost certainty, that there were 57 deaths directly attributed to coronavirus reported over the weekend in Chicago between rival gangs.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Not that hard to figure out. More crisis more Federal dollars.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I know that politicians lie a lot, also the medical industry spews lies if it benefits them. But I just can't fathom many doctors would partake in this kind of deception. I guess they all will do things to protect their license and ability to make a comforatable living.

Doctors are no more moral or ethical than anyone else. Many are susceptible to getting wrapped up in mass hysteria just like anyone else.

I know for fact we will look back on this and people will realize this was a mass hysteria of global proportion and the response did not match the threat.

For the record, I am not arguing Covid is not real and people don't die of it. I just don't think it is as huge of a threat as they are making it out to be. The models have been WAY OFF. There is too much political manipulation of data.
edit on 15-4-2020 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm just waiting for CNN to announce, with the utmost certainty, that there were 57 deaths directly attributed to coronavirus reported over the weekend in Chicago between rival gangs.

For real. I can see it now. A 20 year old man, Dontravious Jackson, was shot and killed in the Englewood neighborhood. It was later determined through testing that his death was Covid related.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Perhaps those that have the power to write a death certificate and/or make decisions as to what is put on there are the same kind of people who discuss what's in it for them while they select either a 6 or a 7 iron and rub shoulders with politicians sharing unknown bounties.

And yes, making a comfortable living probably has a lot to do with it.

Perhaps we should also factor in Big Pharma and the backhanders doctors have for prescribing so many chemicals to those who they ultimately don't care about.

All I know is it's a bloody mess and things will never really get worked out to the point where life will be as free as it could be for those who don't conform to the narrative.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

didn't the CDC the tell the states that if cause of death is unknown, assumed to have caused, or contributed to death, to list it as Covid 19?
i'm fairly sure they did.

in fact there is a thread about it here on ATS.
U.S. CDC tells Coroners Hospitals - All Who Die With Covid-19 Should have COD Listed as Covid-19
edit on 15-4-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Is this op hatespeech?

I am confused and afraid.

Maybe they should throw some thousands more and go for the world record?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

didn't the CDC the tell the states that if cause of death is unknown to list it as Covid 19?
i'm fairly sure they did.

in fact there is a thread about it here on ATS.
U.S. CDC tells Coroners Hospitals - All Who Die With Covid-19 Should have COD Listed as Covid-19

That is different and just as bad....

NYC is listing people who have not tested positive for Covid as a Covid death. The CDC was saying if someone has a heart attack and also tests positive for Covid, then it is a Covid death, not a death by Big Mac.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this info. You know why they are doing this right?

Here is my contribution from a few days ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

no it's not,

from the PDF link in the thread for it,

The WHO has provided a second code, U07.2, for clinical or epidemiological diagnosis of COVID-19 where a laboratory confirmation is inconclusive or not available. Because laboratory test results are not typically reported on death certificates in the U.S., NCHS is not planning to implement U07.2 for mortality statistics

If a death certificate reports coronavirus without identifying a specific strain or explicitly specifying that it is not COVID-19, NCHS will ask the states to follow up to verify whether or not the coronavirus was COVID-19. As long as the phrase used indicates the 2019 coronavirus strain, NCHS expects to assign the new code. However, it is preferable and more straightforward for certifiers to use the standard terminology (COVID-19).

Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test? COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths) Steven Schwartz, PhD Director –

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Apr 15 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE NEEDED

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Back in March the CDC said that if a person had covid-19 at the time of death, that person should have covid-19 listed as a contributor to the death.

Some states are going beyond that, by just listing almost everyone as a covid-19 death!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Not that hard to figure out. More crisis more Federal dollars.

Mayor de Blasio just told wolf blister on the domestic terrorist News Network that he cannot reopen New York City until he gets ten billion dollars from the federal government.

The city is down 10 billion dollars in Lost Revenue due to him shutting down everything.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Thanks for clarification.

The bottom line though is 40% of NYCs death total is still pulled out of someone's azz....

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Don't they get another $16,000 per each reported CV death in NYC?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It is weird how we want to have as many deaths as we can to be listed as covid19 yet china is doing the complete opposite by not counting. Why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join