It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're White, did you know you're responsible for the Crimes of your Ancestors?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
How about this Social Issue?

If you're White, did you know you're responsible for the Crimes of your Ancestors? We can't even get some people in this country to be responsible for their own actions. Let alone their Ancestors. I wonder if I can sue England on behalf of my Scottish and Irish Ancestors.

White People Are Responsible For The Sins of Their Ancestors

Here are more than 40 ways that you're responsible for your White Ancestors:

Here are some questions to help you figure out if you, white person, are responsible for the sins of your ancestors:

1. Do you practice racism? Then YES

2. Do you run around screaming that racism doesn’t exist? Then YES

3. Are you an “I’m colorblind” type of person? YES
[...]

You see? If you're White, you're responsible.

Have you ever heard anything like this before?
edit on 19-12-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Dec 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed massive quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Only since the MSM started shilling for BLM. Everything is racist now. It has lost it's meaning.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm kind of racist against Jerks and a lot of people spewing all this racism crap are jerks. It doesn't matter what color a jerk is does it? Am I supposed to treat a black jerk better than a white jerk when they get in my face...hell no, a jerk is a jerk. If I gave the black guy extra rights, that would be racist.

In this racist country some have created, I wish I still had my sixty nine mustang I used to race around in...but I am getting old, I don't have the reflexes to do a hundred forty on curvy roads anymore....so I am not racist anymore.

edit on 19-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I see no reason to fall short if we're gonna go there.
Lets get down to brass tax and go all the way
brothers and sisters! That way we all have only one
to blame. I know of no other that deserves the finger
pointing more than the "The one common ancestor."

He's the one what did it!

Guilty bastard!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
An op piece from 2017 with a single like? Who cares?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Couldn’t this list apply to anyone?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Couldn’t this list apply to anyone?

That’s likely the intent.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
When the descendants of 17th century Virginia Colonist Anthony Johnson publicly take credit for the Casor Suit that started the whole "Slave Craze", then maybe we'll talk. Until then these historic self proclaimed victims can stuff it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 19-12-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My Latin ancestors were Conquistadors and they killed many, many indigenous people on many continents, took slaves to have them gather the crops of cocoa, tobacco and sugar and I don’t hear MSM call us racists, we are the true Europeans so wake up, my question is why do people of Caucasian’s decent have to always be at fault to what the heck American’s from African descendant claim, even racism. Look those who constantly bring up the race card are the true racists, yeah you African Americans looking to blame others for your faults, go ahead and call me a racist for speaking facts and I’ll tell you what, the true racist was the Nigerian who sold your ancestors to slavery in the first place. The key to the solution Is within, realize that hate creates hate, there’s no end or resolution to this in the African Descendant culture until you can find peace and accept that your hate for what the original slave sellers did was betraying their own kind. Forgive them and your hate for self and others will end.

Best bet is to live truth than live in denial, we live in a society where everything is a competition and name calling is part of the game, be a good sport and a good human and don’t let ignorance get the best of you! Yeah I’m tired of hearing, seeing all the whining of racism, if it doesn’t kill you, it will make you stronger (words aren’t anything) use action and be somebody and quit that race card, this is 2020 so where’s your heads at?

a reply to: PorteurDeMort

edit on 19-12-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2020 by 2ndSEED because: Added additional details

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If ya know your Grandpa did it clap your hands!!! clap clap

If ya know your Grandpa did it clap your hands!!! clap clap

You need to stand up and admit it

So you know your Grandpa did it

He was just a racist bigot clap your hands.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The Dutch and Spaniards pretty much did 90% of all the bad, but then no one talks about them....lol

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Facts! That’s what I’m saying. You know that those idiot BLM we’re knocking down statues and when they knocked down Christopher Columbus statues i was mad but I’d also laugh, you know why?

Christopher Columbus is really Cristobol Colon and he’s Iberian not Italian, he was actually family to Queen Isabella of Spain that’s how he managed to get funded by Spain to travel the new World in Spaniard Ships, history doesn’t teach you this.

For over 300 years Spain ruled the new world until the Black Legend was created and England used it against Spain to justify the control of North America. In other words racism is only in the eye of the beholder, reap what you sow!

a reply to: [post=25641012]Xtrozero[/post

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

edit on 19-12-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Sure why not? Some dude called me racist for saying Australia was founded by England sending convicts there on ats the other day.

I'm gonna embrace it. I'm racist. I see differences between cultures. I enjoy making conversation with people from different cultures about our differences. I like laughing and joking about it. I like the many conversations i've had with tons of people that started with...

'So where are you from?'

Or

'Oh that's strange, we do this differently here.'

I'm a cold hearted straight up racist.

All the friends from different places i've made through my horrible racist actions, all the things i've learned from people about their cultures through that horrible racist action of asking them about it and acknowledging, the awful fact that it might be different to mine.

Yup, I see a person's actions as being more important than where they're from. I know, i'm literally Hitler, but doggone it, i've just found that that's a hell of a lot better way to judge a person than by the concentration of melanin in their skin.

I know, i'm pretty much Goebbels, Himmler and goring just for saying such a thing.

The only non-racist thing is to remember that the more melanin you have in your skin the more of a victim you are and the more you need to be coddled and protected by society, but I just can't do it...I can't see things that way.

Those peeps don't get sun burns....

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The term racist, has been used to death. It hold no meaning for me. It only has power over you if you grant it power.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Great post, that’s pure facts you wrote! a reply to: dug88

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Far as I know only cultures / countries that currently still allows and accepts Slavery by law are POC controlled.
Which must mean what our ancestors did regarding slavery wasn't a crime, it was legal and practiced by ALL colours.

Are we also responsible for the good of our ancestors?

If they are handing out money for having an ancestor who was a slave I want money from the Barbary pirates and Roman Descendants.

That happen before America so we should settle those cases first.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Nah, forget about the fact that the phone/computer that list was written on was built by a person working 16 hours a day for pennies on the hour. That's not slavery. Who cares that most of the food they eat comes from workers in countries where they're paid mostly nothing for their exports and left with no food themselves? They don't think about the near slave labour that went into making those Lulu lemon yoga pants they're wearing or that went into picking those coffee beans in their soy lattees...not to mention the near slave labour that went into picking those soy beans. Nope...that slavery doesn't matter. Just that slavery used to pick cotton over 100 years ago in america. That's the only slavery that matters.
edit on 19/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join