It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you're White, did you know you're responsible for the Crimes of your Ancestors?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Perhaps some are just following their religious beliefs?

Exodus 34:6-7

The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children's children, to the third and the fourth generation.”

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Wow! yet another thread on basically the same subject in two days??

edit on 19-12-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Similar subjects, but not the same.

I find it very interesting that I never heard anything like this stuff until about 4 years ago.

Why didn't Martin Luther King, jr. tell us all this?

And of course, I want to hear your commentary on this.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
I find it very interesting that I never heard anything like this stuff until about 4 years ago.

You just never ran across the right (probably should be wrong) people.

I've heard stuff like this from "Nation of Islam" types since the early 90's.

Oddly enough, I have also heard about the upcoming race war from "Neo-Nazi" types since the late 80's.

Can't really figure out why any of them opened up since I am hispanic and, ironically, I have never had anyone from La Raza tell me anything.

edit on 19-12-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm a mick, where's me lucky charms?🍀

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
In North Korea you are punished for the crimes of your ancestors so I guess it makes sense

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

The idea that the "sins of the father shall be visited upon the sons" is actually pre-Biblical. It can be thought of in active terms -- as in "the sons will be punished by conscious and willful actions of others," or it can be thought of in passive terms, as in "the sons will be affected by the sins of the father."

This isn't a new concept. It's just being re-visited within the context of critical race theory.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

originally posted by: Spider879

Similar subjects, but not the same.

Why didn't Martin Luther King, jr. tell us all this?

And of course, I want to hear your commentary on this.

Alrighty then, here goes, I believe you are responsible for your own actions good or bad, if you inherited antipathy towards others from your elders and ancestors and you didn't work to address it, you are still responsible.
If your ancestors were decent folks who see all as he saw his kin folks and you carry the same tradition, then that's a family thing, if you broke from it and go full Nazi or Klan with or without the bed covers, then obviously that's on you.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
What if we're not white or black but get thrown in the white side of things the second people hear the way I talk?

Or does that just make this whole sorta thing why there still is racism and I should probably let this whole 1700's thing go its course and I just read something more interesting? Whites and blacks are on their way out anyways and we will all be "miscellaneous" like me soon enough. Like the Simpsons show

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin
What if we're not white or black but get thrown in the white side of things the second people hear the way I talk?

Or does that just make this whole sorta thing why there still is racism and I should probably let this whole 1700's thing go its course and I just read something more interesting? Whites and blacks are on their way out anyways and we will all be "miscellaneous" like me soon enough. Like the Simpsons show

Being slightly or moderately melanated won't solve the issue, there are whole bunch of ppl who are mixed racists.
edit on 19-12-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I'm a mick, where's me lucky charms?🍀

Just find your rosary mate. Should be hanging above the cross under the jesus portrait. Near the Mary candle. Crikey, I'm a mick too.

Kind regards and in jest,

Bally

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
We're in it together.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Couldn’t this list apply to anyone?

(gasp!) That's racist thinking!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And what did the Romans do for us?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I agree with daskakik.
An op piece from 2017 with a single like? Who cares?

Not only that but if you look into the author of your source, Gee Dizzle of Onyxtruth.com, you'd be able to tell immediately that this is a hack writer.

Other articles written by Gee Dizzle:
Lack of originality in black youtube.
Black people need to stop dating each other.

Here's my favorite article title:
Rapper Mulatto being pressured to change her stage name.

But if you look at Gee Dizzle's bio, the description says your favorite mulatto! The hypocrisy.

You got clickbaited into a rant and got your emotions carried into the public sphere.

We gotta stop falling into these traps because it only divides us.
edit on 19-12-2020 by Psilocyborg because: O.J. like, "I'm not black, I'm O.J." -Jay Z

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
As an English man I’d like reparations off the Italians. There we were honest run of the mill peasants and along come the Romans totally changed our culture carted lots of us off to Rome to fight lions and made us bathe once a year. Then there’s the French! King William coming along and conquering our country making us drink french wine and cheese, just not on chaps.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I like to blame peoples parents when they

break the law and get shot

Join a gang and get shot

Deal drugs and get shot

Sleep with a whore and have to get shots.

spend years in prison for robbing a convenience store that netted less than a grand in payout. How stupid do you have to be?

Anyhow maybe its my ancestors fault that I think the above way?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Perhaps some are just following their religious beliefs?

Exodus 34:6-7

The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children's children, to the third and the fourth generation.”

So it's your premise that the Jews wrote the list in the Op?

The ancient Jews?

Or can you specify this “religion” you are speaking of?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
I like to blame peoples parents when they

break the law and get shot

Join a gang and get shot

Deal drugs and get shot

Sleep with a whore and have to get shots.

spend years in prison for robbing a convenience store that netted less than a grand in payout. How stupid do you have to be?

Anyhow maybe its my ancestors fault that I think the above way?

Yeah I hope that doesn't only counts if the crimes is of melanated folks.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Stupid thing about all this is that it will boomerand and we will end up seeing real racisim making a come back out of this idiotic attempt to virtue signal their purity.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join