It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wood claims Justices Roberts and Breyer conspired to keep Trump from Second Term

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Edumakated

My brethren? LOL. The irony there is stunning.

You're sure they're not afraid of right-wing terrorists sending death threats?

What I do know is that 95% or so of the George Floyd protests were non-violent.

Why do you think that the various states are only concerned about Black/leftist/Democrat/liberal rioters? I'm sure given the blatantly terroristic rhetoric that we've seen from Trumpists both before and after the Election weighed on everyone's minds as well.

If you believe that hundreds of death threats against Republican State leaders is "peace on earth" you have some strange ideas. If you think that calls for Civil War or a military coup are just pacifistic jests ...

You're as blind as you seem to be. There are extremists on all sides.

I could careless about the 95% of protest if the 5% destroyed billions of dollars in property in major cities. Sorry, your attempt to rewrite what happened this summer isn't going to work. No one was worried about Trump supporters rioting. Please point us to conservatives burning down neighborhoods and businesses....please point us to the conservative CHAZ blocks in a cities.

Cities were worried about leftist rioting after the election. PERIOD.

The Supreme Court is no stranger to death threats. They don't care about death threats. What they care about is ruling on a case that could push the country into absolute chaos / violent riots. They know leftist will have a conniption fit if they say Trump won and Biden didn't...

Heck, I don't think Biden legitimately won but I don't think it is a good idea to overturn the election at this point because of the fallout. It wouldn't matter if the legal brief was clear enough for a 1st grader to know why the court woudl rule in Trumps favor. The fallout would be too great because too many people would not be able to accept it.

Again, four years of Biden is probably survivable.... overturning the election after the media has declared Biden winner and a media that can't even report basic facts properly to a inattentive sheeple willing to riot over rumors and innuendo is far riskier.

I can certainly believe the Justices are capable of looking at the big picture vs ruling solely on legal theory /arguments.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You could care less about tarring all of "the left" with the wanton destruction brush as long as you get to cry about the self-defeating actions of a few who were goaded into irrational actions in the face of a police state out of control?

Yeah, sounds about right. You're all about the rhetoric rather than the substance.

Let me guess, you're all for declarations of martial law to keep Trump and his cronies in power though, right? I mean, you're trying to discount it here, but I'm sure were one interested enough (I'm not) we could find examples of your advocation for actual organized violence ... or at least turning a blind eye to it.

For the last three decades, it has been well documented by Democrat and Republican Administrations both that the fringe right-wing in this country is responsible for the great majority of terrorist attacks, violence and death.

The only one trying to "rewrite history" is yourself.
edit on 18-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: mobiusmale

If anyone wants an example of what a crazy person looks like they just need to read his unhinged diatribe.
I like the way you used calm facts and logic to refute the subject matter, not attacking the source from a place of bias. I know you like the Pom poms, but you really should wash that suit, it’s really getting dirty and you’ve slept in it the past few weeks...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

You could care less about tarring all of "the left" with the wanton destruction brush as long as you get to cry about the self-defeating actions of a few who were goaded into irrational actions in the face of a police state out of control?

Yeah, sounds about right. You're all about the rhetoric rather than the substance.

Let me guess, you're all for declarations of martial law to keep Trump and his cronies in power though, right? I mean, you're trying to discount it here, but I'm sure were one interested enough (I'm not) we could find examples of your advocation for actual organized violence ... or at least turning a blind eye to it.

For the last three decades, it has been well documented by Democrat and Republican Administrations both that the fringe right-wing in this country is responsible for the great majority of terrorist attacks, violence and death.

That kind of reads like a threat.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I like the way you used calm facts and logic to refute the subject matter, not attacking the source from a place of bias.

How do you prove a negative oh wise one? Teach us all this amazing trick.

edit on 19-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

That kind of reads like a threat.

You should report it then.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Roberts is compromised and I've suspected him of being blackmailed for years. His decisions and rulings are given to him, he belongs in prison, not on the highest bench in the land. Breyer.... maybe the same but I haven't given him the same amount of scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Roberts is compromised and I've suspected him of being blackmailed for years. His decisions and rulings are given to him, he belongs in prison, not on the highest bench in the land. Breyer.... maybe the same but I haven't given him the same amount of scrutiny.

What causes you to believe that the Chief Justice is compromised?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

What causes you to believe that the Chief Justice is compromised?

Survey says: "He makes rulings I don't agree with."

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You don’t appreciate a complement?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Seems like I wasn’t far off.

a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You don’t appreciate a complement?

I like compliments, especially when they're spelled correctly.

Now, how do we go about proving your negative?

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Beg pardon; extraneous post.
edit on 19-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
2 white guys with white privilege just doesn’t have the clout to get air time on MSM. Now if one was black and the other were a cop it would be different.

Only important topics get MSM attention.

Only topics that make good headlines get the media's attention. If this story had any weight behind it they'd put it on the front page even if they had to get a black reporter to do the story to add some kind of race aspect to it.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Here let me help.

In each state the winner of the state-wide popular vote gets 100% of the State's electoral vote. (Note, except for Nebraska and Maine.)

In each state that Biden won, therefore, he got more votes in that State than Trump.

When all was said and done, Biden received 306 Electoral votes and Trump received 232.

306 is more than 232, so Biden will be the next President of the United States.

I find it odd that so many advocates for the Electoral College want to change the way it works so their candidate will win.

That's almost like ... trampling the Constitution and advocating for sedition.

I am just going to rewrite your post a bit, so that it aligns a bit more with reality...

"Here let me help.

In each state the winner of the state-wide popular vote gets 100% of the State's electoral vote. (Note, except for Nebraska and Maine.)

In each battleground state that Biden supposedly won, they altered computer counts of votes in Biden's favor, bypassed States laws for mail-in and absentee ballots, prevented Republican monitors from seeing ballots as they were being processed, closed down counting (but not really) until enough fake ballots could be shipped in (sometimes from out of State) and processed, to overcome the huge lead that Trump had in that State.

When all cheating, fraud and dirty tricks were said and done, Biden was credited with 306 Electoral votes and Trump received 232.

306 is more than 232, so, until all the evidence is viewed and heard, and the full extent of the electoral crimes that have been committed are clearly understood by the majority of Americans, Biden will be called the President-elect of the United States. In the end, when the battleground States' Electoral Votes are returned to the rightful and honest victor, Donald Trump will be sworn in for his second term.

I find it odd that so many Democrats who wanted to abolish the Electoral College after 2016, now cling so strongly to the way it works so their candidate will win...most not understanding that ultimately Congress can vote to invalidate the slate of Electors from States that have run obviously fraudulent elections.

All of these State-level crooked elections trampled on both State and National Constitutions and were seditious."

There...I think that reads much better now.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Okay then, you didn't mention that...so where are you coming from?

A place that you apparently have no familiarity with...

Common sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It’s disgusting that people here criticize Trump instead of the frikken traitors in the Supreme Court .. what in the he$$ is wrong with people a bunch of Marxists and people who don’t care about freedom.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
It’s disgusting that people here criticize Trump instead of the frikken traitors in the Supreme Court .. what in the he$$ is wrong with people a bunch of Marxists and people who don’t care about freedom.

So judges who uphold the rule of law are now traitors? It's a topsy-turvy world you live in.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

So judges who uphold the rule of law are now traitors? It's a topsy-turvy world you live in.

Judges who ignore or subvert the spirit of the law in favor of their own perceived short-term goals definitely are.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

So Trump's three handpicked appointees are traitors? What kind of idiot puts three traitors on the Supreme Court?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join