It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wood claims Justices Roberts and Breyer conspired to keep Trump from Second Term

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Attorney Lin Woods fired off a series of tweets, in which he called for the resignation of John Roberts and Stephen Breyer because they are corrupt.

This may be most important tweet of my life.

Chief Justice John Roberts is corrupt & should resign immediately. Justice Stephen Breyer should also resign immediately.

They are “anti-Trumpers” dedicated to preventing public from knowing TRUTH of @realDonaldTrump re-election.

Massachusetts Daily

He then goes on to say that he has "documentation" to back up a claim that these two Justices discussed ways that they could work to ensure that Donald Trump does not serve a second term.

n discussing @realDonaldTrump in phone conversation in 8/19, Justice John Roberts stated that he would make sure “the mother f#*ker would never be re-elected.”

Roberts engaged in phone conversations with Justice Stephen Breyer discussing how to work to get Trump voted out.

Strong Words if True

These are inflammatory accusations to say the least. If true however (ie. if they actually have a tape), then Wood is correct...these two Justices need to resign or be removed.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Lin Wood is starting to piss me off.

One wild claim after another with NOTHING to show for it.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

If anyone wants an example of what a crazy person looks like they just need to read his unhinged diatribe.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Should be easy enough to prove ... even the MSM wouldn't sit on such an inflammatory audio tape.

So where is it; why hasn't a copy already been sent to every news outlet on the planet?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Should be easy enough to prove ... even the MSM wouldn't sit on such an inflammatory audio tape.

So where is it; why hasn't a copy already been sent to every news outlet on the planet?

Wood says, "The documentation of my claims about Justices Roberts & Breyer has been placed in hands of several third parties. When one cannot attack message, all too often messenger is attacked. But TRUTH cannot be denied. It cannot be destroyed. I have made sure of that TRUTH."

So...let's see the documentation.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
facts not feelz.
bring the tape or STFU.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If anyone wants an example of what a crazy person looks like they just need to read his unhinged diatribe.

Unhinged...unless, of course, he can deliver the goods to back up the claim.

History contains a long list of people who were considered crazy right up to the point they were proven correct.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Oh, right, I totally forgot about that part.

Maybe he can give it a cool aquatic name like 'Giant Squid' or something like that and also make explosion noises with his mouth when he talks about said squid being released upon his unsuspecting enemies.

This would be wholly original and quite unique.

edit on 18-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
Wait...what msm are you referring to?
I believe they have not disclosed many inflammatory items for their agenda. They waited for post election before discussion about Hunter. They waited until after the election to say HCQ was safe and effective.
MSM will bury that tape

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
2 white guys with white privilege just doesn’t have the clout to get air time on MSM. Now if one was black and the other were a cop it would be different.

Only important topics get MSM attention.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

He got a Handle on here?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
He got a Handle on here?

He wouldn't last here.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Oh, right, I totally forgot about that part.

Maybe he can give it a cool aquatic name like 'Giant Squid' or something like that and also make explosion noises with his mouth when he talks about said squid being released upon his unsuspecting enemies.

This would be wholly original and quite unique.

Kraken-wise, eh?

Lin Wood is described as "a nationally known defamation lawyer". As such, and especially if he is pointing fingers at Supreme Court Justices, one would think he would be careful to have the goods safely stowed away before launching a broadside like this one - but only time will tell.

Lin Wood

edit on 18-12-2020 by mobiusmale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

We all heard the same bull*** with Powell who was a 'nationally renowned attorney' before she became a nationally renowned nutbar.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
2 white guys with white privilege just doesn’t have the clout to get air time on MSM. Now if one was black and the other were a cop it would be different.

Only important topics get MSM attention.

Get me a copy of the tape. If it proves up, I feel confident that I can get it played before Congress. Its good to have friends.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
While the ultimate goal here is simple disinfo, a great bonus is that this whole "Trump won" BS actively encourages most Americans to ignore anything that smacks of conspiracy theory.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
While the ultimate goal here is simple disinfo, a great bonus is that this whole "Trump won" BS actively encourages most Americans to ignore anything that smacks of conspiracy theory.

Disinfo...Trump won BS...hmmm.

What I find a little interesting is the "info" that Biden received more votes than any Presidential candidate in history, after spending most of the campaign in his basement. Even more interesting is the "info" that Biden turned Georgia blue.

After the Presidential election, in the run-up to the January Senate contests, Trump went to Georgia for a rally in support of the Republican candidates. Tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters showed up.

A few days ago, Biden travelled to Georgia for the same purpose. Tens of people (maybe) showed up. Watching the tape of his speech, I couldn't help but notice about half of this massive crowd standing and chatting together with their backs to the stage. Such enthusiasm for the nation's most-popular-ever politician!

Disnfo...truly is the goal.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A lot of people are simply tired of the BS.

Put up or shut up.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The Chief Justice talks like an OG.

That makes it seem more credible....*wink

He down wid it...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

The Chief Justice talks like an OG.