It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wood claims Justices Roberts and Breyer conspired to keep Trump from Second Term

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I heard on the radio people outside could hear Robert's yelling through the wall. One of the justices brought up bush v gore.

Robert's screamed at the top of his lungs I dont care about that case there weren't riots going on.

What a piece of crap if its true.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Trump also got more votes than any other incumbent. Funny that no one uses the same specious analogy to question his vote total. Let's ask ourselves, what was unique about the 2020 Election, and if we answered logically we'd be able to say that, anecdotal nonsense aside, more Americans voted in this election than any other. This is related to the fact that it was easier to vote in this election than in any other due to the pandemic, with absentee voting and early voting. I know that Republicans by-and-large prefer that fewer Americans vote because they know that they lose elections when more Americans can vote, cf. Lindsey Graham.

You guys have always been impressed by Trump's rally numbers, even when you have to make them up. You made the same specious comparisons in 2016. Apparently a lot of Biden voters don't enjoy mindless public zealous displays, or, far more likely since we're being anecdotal, many Americans didn't vote FOR Biden as much as AGAINST Trump.

Here's some more tedious little facts that you have to contend with though. Along with being the Election with the largest number of voters it was also one of the most secure (Trump's own Administration's claim) with modern technology that gives accountability like none before. Also, add to that the fact that 81% of the counties that use Dominion systems went for Trump, yet, no one is questioning those totals. Further still, add to the fact that some of the most ardent and faithful Trump sycophants (Brian Kemp and Bill Barr) statied clearly that there was no significant fraud in the election.

Further, the ballots and or vote totals were not challenged in even one Trump won State. Why?

For such a conspiracy to have any chance of being real, the list of those complicit would have to number in the thousands and would include the entire Supreme Court as well as Mitch McConnell.

At some point one just has to accept the absurdity of what the allegedly massive "Steal" would have to encompass.

Logic says that the far more reasonable answer is that Mr. Trump, whose popularity nationwide barely rose above 50%, quite simply lost the election.

Also, what recognizable group is creating doubt about the results? That would be the Trump media machine. It is creating the very "doubt" that it claims to be trying to dispel.

Classic disinfo.

edit on 18-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I don't think it would matter if he had the tapes and released them. The left would say that wasn't evidence anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I don't think it would matter if he had the tapes and released them. The left would say that wasn't evidence anyway.

Some folks do seem to prefer facts over belief.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
facts not feelz.
bring the tape or STFU.

Highlighting the difference between a conservative and a cult member liberal?

Just wait until the Mueller report.

And Adam Schiff has the evidence of Trump Russia collusion.

Oh, never mind....

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

" ...Apparently a lot of Biden voters don't enjoy mindless public zealous displays, or, far more likely since we're being anecdotal, many Americans didn't vote FOR Biden as much as AGAINST Trump."

Considering the numbers Biden supposedly collected, his rallies and post election "win" should have been met with equal fanfare as Obama, or greater, considering the left had just defeated their ultimate "nemesis". I don't think most even thought they stood a chance. No bumper stickers, no t-shirts, banners, NOTHING but "OH! Wow, okay...cool!"

Thank you for admitting that many Americans didn't vote for anything substantial, but rather voted simply, with simple minds, to remove a guy they didn't like.🙄
That's a very plausible scenario when you factor in the TDS, to which most couldn't even give examples of the reasons they didn't like him, they just didn't.🤦🏾‍♂️

I hope all those "Americans" get everything and nothing of what's coming to them should these two get sworn in.

Elections certainly do have consequences, especially fraudulent ones.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

First of all, Biden doesn't stage the same type of rallies that Trump does. Biden schedules a number of small stops that are accessible to many.

But regardless of the facts, here's your flawed assumption: vote totals directly correspond to rally participation.

It's absurd.

You're welcome for my obvious statement that Americans vote for any number of reasons, quite often, because they don't like "the other guy." Trump got the same effect in 2016 because Hillary was so unlikable.

Your putting "Americans" in quotes is simply poor manners. Americans dont' need your approval.

Here's one of the basic issues with Trumpism that conflicts with reality: Most Americans are moderate. I know its' popular to claim that Trump's support comes from "the silent majority" but that's jsut another fallacious bit of nonense.

Since you KNOW that Trump is the most popular President in history, regardless of all facts to the contrary, that belief clouds your judgement and coupled with your chosen corporate media supporting that delusion 24/7 creates a situation that many of us, even those who understand conspiracies, just can't sign onto.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

First of all, Biden doesn't stage the same type of rallies that Trump does. Biden schedules a number of small stops that are accessible to many.

I think Trump’s rallies worked against him.

Besides all the crazy things he said at his rallies — they were frightening.

Do I want those people running my country? NO

And one person wielding power like a dictator. NO

People were complacent last election. They knew it. They weren’t this time. They voted a dangerous person out.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Vs what?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You appear to miss the brilliant analogy of "Kraken" like many others that suck up msm regurgitation with a straw.

It was a brilliant analogy of the corrupt in your face hierarchy of politics that keeps the masses blind from the corrupt power holders.

Simple as that, most people agree this problem exists within our government.

Now you have people mocking the term, who never even heard of the original source, a movie.
You fall right into that category.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So now we are supposed to believe 2 Supreme Court Justices are crooked, so much so that every case before them was struck down.

No, I am afraid that they know it's up to each state and each state had changes that were not challenged when they happened. That's become the argument, those changes without legislative approval needed to be challenged immediately.

Right or wrong SCOTUS believes it comes back to each state's legislature.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Something like this?

Voting lawsuits pile up across US as election approaches
By ERIC TUCKER
September 30, 2020

apnews.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Lesson learned. Unconstitutionally change a load of voting laws right before the election so there is no time for the judicial system to react, then the SCOTUS will just ignore it because the lawsuits were not filled fast enough?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Big surprises coming!

God presides in the great assembly
he renders judgment among the “gods”:

“How long will you[a] defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

I heard on the radio people outside could hear Robert's yelling through the wall. One of the justices brought up bush v gore.

Robert's screamed at the top of his lungs I dont care about that case there weren't riots going on.

What a piece of crap if its true.

And what a piece of crap if it's not true.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I posted a few things President Trump said 8 to 10 years ago about Justice John Roberts yesterday. President Trump knows what he's facing. He's known for a long time.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Annee

Vs what?

OTHERS

The Right insists on dumping everything they don’t agree with/accept into the “Catch All” bucket they label Liberal/Left.

But, mention KKK or White Supremacy — the Right goes ballistic “NO! NO! THEY’RE NOT OURS”. The Right won’t own them. You can’t have it both ways.

OTHERS is the third grouping: instigators, opportunists, agitators, imitators, plain old nut jobs, etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
"And one person wielding power like a dictator. NO"

This one always tickles me...Trump the dictator.

If so, he has likely been the worst dictator of all time. No wholesale rounding up and jailing of political opponents. No curtailing of MSM's 24/7 negative and fake reporting about everything he does. No legal reprisals (or people disappearing) arising out of endless leaks and "tell all" books by White House insiders. No stepping in and stopping Big Tech when it increasingly censored (oh, sorry, "fact checked") his and other conservative voices. Ending wars (not starting them) and brokering peace deals - oh the horror!

If Hitler had been a dictator in the Trump tradition, he would have started World Peace I, instead of WWII.

I would think that it is safe to say that Donald Trump has been the most abused POTUS in history...Russia-Russia hoax, Impeachment folly, being called every name in the book by every talking head with a camera and a microphone, Project Warp Speed creates multiple vaccines in world record time - but he is essentially accused of mass murder for American deaths due to Covid.

Meanwhile, Cuomo gets an Emmy for how he handled (on TV) the unnecessary deaths of Nursing Home residents...the Biden's are granted a near total media blackout when their crime family's activities come to light prior to the election...Pelosi admits to causing suffering to millions of Americans by refusing to agree to Covid relief until after a "new President" is elected (and suffers zero consequences).

Yup, that's some mighty fine dictatoring there Donald!

edit on 18-12-2020 by mobiusmale because: format

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

But regardless of the facts, here's your flawed assumption: vote totals directly correspond to rally participation.

It's absurd.

Of course that's absurd if I assumed it to be DIRECTLY correlated, which I don't.

Directly, no. As an indicator, you bet.

What are rallies for? To present your platform and garner support. By all indications, pandemic or not, Bidens venues should have increased in size if they were as you put it, "accessible to many".

It's dishonest to assume mostly ALL who supposedly voted for him were avid, Covid guideline followers. Biden/Harris were as popular as sour milk over Cheerios, and still are inconsequential at this point.

I put Americans in qoutes because I'm not convinced at all, and there's plenty of examples to support such a position.

I don't know about "Trumpism" or whatever. I'm into USA-ism. The left coupled national pride and Constitutional adherence to a guy named Trump and then proceeded to demonize them both. So no, you don't need my approval but until I see otherwise, most folks are not "Americans".

You don't get to destroy our country, a country I fought for, and walk away a "hero" or considered "brave".

edit on 12/18/2020 by EternalShadow because: edit/eta

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This should be stickied on every post about the election. You pretty much nailed the entire thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join