It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Machine Report Says Michigan Votes INTENTIONALLY FLIPPED From Trump To Biden

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: carewemust
Dominion Voting Systems CEO was subpoena'd to testify in Michigan. He's doing so right now.

As expected: twitter.com...

When this hearing also results in absurd claims being dismissed ... what then?

What absurd claims? Initial examination shows that there is something amiss with Dominion machines. The real question is how Dominion will try to weasel out of it and who will they try to blame.

There is no credible evidence that there is any problem with Dominion voting machines.

Period.

I will continue to believe the man that has an entire intelligence agency at his disposal, over you.

link   
a reply to: HalWesten

the software & machines in Antrim County were forensically investigated

By the very guy who filed an affidavit in which he didn't know the difference between Michigan and Minnesota.

link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Dominion Voting Systems CEO was subpoena'd to testify in Michigan. He's doing so right now.

What absurd claims? Initial examination shows that there is something amiss with Dominion machines. The real question is how Dominion will try to weasel out of it and who will they try to blame.

There is no credible evidence that there is any problem with Dominion voting machines.

Period.

I will continue to believe the man that has an entire intelligence agency at his disposal, over you.

I don't care who or what you believe.

I care about facts.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Intelligence agency? No. He has a little "company." His little company.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterPaid

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Hopefully someone gets this into a lawsuit before the Electoral College votes.

Never seen someone so happy to see democracy fail.

your democracy?

or mine?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
You guys are all barking up the wrong tree.
Nobody is ever going to convince the people that spent 4 years screaming the 2016 election was rigged by the Russians for Trump to win that there was massive election fraud which helped Biden win this time.
Biden couldn’t get 75 people to a campaign rally but we are supposed to believe that he got the most votes in history?
The con artist Dems got us.
Let’s just focus on making these assholes lives miserable for the next 4 years by pointing out Biden’s half wit, bumbling mis-steps as a propped up president.
There will be many to choose from.

That plays into the coroporate media programming nicely.

Here's the difference: Biden does not have a cult of true believers following his every word claiming that they are inspired by God.

If we were to believe you guys, Biden does have a cult of followers numbering over 80 million.
And Leftists don’t believe in God.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Thank you for digging that up.

I have to wonder what the motivation is for this.

This is the second time I have seen this behavior from the OP.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Period.

I don't care who or what you believe.

I care about facts.

Like Russian collusion?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

a reply to: projectvxn

I just saw where the OP claimed he did not know that 'old video' was in the OP. So basically he just posted catchy headlines and ignored the content of what was in them.

It does seem like he is trying to deny that link was posted in the OP in later replies.

If it was a honest mistake, I will recuse myself.
edit on 15-12-2020 by jrod because: Add

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
You guys are all barking up the wrong tree.
Nobody is ever going to convince the people that spent 4 years screaming the 2016 election was rigged by the Russians for Trump to win that there was massive election fraud which helped Biden win this time.

Not true. I voted Trump both times. I called the Russia stuff BS from the beginning and I dont believe all this crap now. You guys are being duped in the exact same way the left was. Russia, election fraud, its the same damn story. Different sides. All because both sides refuse to accept that they lost. No, it must be some sort of conspiracy.
edit on 15-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hey.

I owe you an apology.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Not until Trump concedes.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You are straight up being dishonest here.

You posted this on your OP:
Software engineers report Dominion flipped ‘minimum of 138,000 votes’ from Trump to Biden in Michigan

Now that after it was shown the Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai's analysis was greatly flawed, you edited your OP and deleted the link. Now you are trying to accuse me of de-railing the thread for my response to your original post instead of simply admitting Dr. Ayyadurai analysis was flawed.

Wow just wow!.

You have lost all credibility with me and others who pay attention.

If you are willing to 'cheat' in an online discussion when one of your claims is proven faulty, why should I or anyone else trust you?

That one link went to that old evidence that was only statistical theory. I corrected it. You keep re-posting it. It has nothing to do with today's new forensic evidence. So quit trying to confuse everyone. You are now knowingly committing a fraud.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HalWesten

the software & machines in Antrim County were forensically investigated

By the very guy who filed an affidavit in which he didn't know the difference between Michigan and Minnesota.

Have you never made a mistake? Bravo.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Not until Trump concedes.

Only for the faithful Trump followers.

Everyone else has known for quite some time.

(Do you really think that Trump has to concede? Surely not.)

link   
Am I the only one sorta wondering now about the Obama election wins?

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Hey.

I owe you an apology.

You don't, it's cool. I get you're pissed but I think people like the Original Poster are doing more to piss people off by posting obvious disinformation than the facts are pissing them off.

Believe me, if stuff like what was claimed in the Original Post were real I'd be right there with you.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The same ppl telling us there was no evidence of fraud are the same ppl that peddled the Russian collusion hoax for 3 years.

You have no legs to stand on. You have zero credibility.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterPaid
Here have a boat load of stuff... it kinda smells, but it's legit. Can't say it will help your lawn grow, but it really does resonate when reading your posts.

You may want to catch up on the thread, the Original Poster has been caught posting known disinfo and post-editing his Original Post after he was caught.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join