It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Machine Report Says Michigan Votes INTENTIONALLY FLIPPED From Trump To Biden

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You never do answer question put to you, it appears. You just side step and throw back counter questions, hoping that your arrogance equates with a result.

Would you try to answer that question? Or any of them put to you.

No, I guess we're beneath your intellect. Not fit for the likes of such wit.

Ahh well, carry on your pointless interruptions. Without merit as they are.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And today's forensic evidence has nothing to do with the claim that over 100,000 votes were flipped from Trump to Biden.

The country in question, Antrim, Trump won by about 4,000. The county itself only cast about 16,000 votes.

Your claim that a forensic review of a country that casts about 16,000 some how proves over 150,000 votes were flipped from Trump to Biden does not make sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
The same ppl telling us there was no evidence of fraud are the same ppl that peddled the Russian collusion hoax for 3 years.

You have no legs to stand on. You have zero credibility.

Talk to the US Senate.

The Committee found that the Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multifaceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

Parts of this effort are outlined in the Committee's earlier volumes on election security, social media, the ObamaAdministration's response to the threat, and the January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA).

REPORT OF THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON INTELLIGENCE UNITED STATES SENATE ON RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION

edit on 15-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: RazorV66
You guys are all barking up the wrong tree.
Nobody is ever going to convince the people that spent 4 years screaming the 2016 election was rigged by the Russians for Trump to win that there was massive election fraud which helped Biden win this time.

Not true. I voted Trump both times. I called the Russia stuff BS from the beginning and I dont believe all this crap now. You guys are bring duped in the exact same way the left was. Russia, election fraud, its the same damn story. Different sides. All because both sides refuse to accept that they lost. No, it must be some sort of conspiracy.

I don’t believe that the election will be overturned for Trump but I also don’t believe that Biden won without massive fraud either.
The Dems pulled off a spectacular, sleight of hand “win” using the Covid and mail-in ballot fraud.
Nobody will ever convince me otherwise but it’s time to move on and hammer these fools everyday for thinking that Biden is going to help this country after 47 years of nothing from him.

link   

originally posted by: AfterPaid
You never do answer question put to you, it appears.

The person I was replying to doesn't want an answer, they want bias confirmation.

Oh, and welcome back whoever you are.

edit on 15-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Move on so they continue to commit fraud and none of our elections mean # in the future?

You guys are crazy.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Move on so they continue to commit fraud and none of our elections mean # in the future?

You guys are crazy.

WTF can be done?
It appears that they are going to get away with it.
Believe me, I would like nothing better than to see these clowns pay for rigging the election.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Hillary conceded the day after the election. Correct me if I am wrong, Romney and McCain both conceded on election night.

This refusal to conceded despite losing is something that has not happened in modern times. (Please do not refer to Gore vs Bush, it is not the same). This is Trump being a sore loser and his supporters coddling him throughout the process.

It is over. While we will likely have some theatrics on January 6th, it will not change anything.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am not sure at this point, but they are relying on you to not do anything about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I'm referring to the years of Russia collusion BS and investigations. We're likely to face years of fraud BS stories like the OP and yes, probably investigations.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: carewemust
Dominion Voting Systems CEO was subpoena'd to testify in Michigan. He's doing so right now.

As expected: twitter.com...

When this hearing also results in absurd claims being dismissed ... what then?

What absurd claims? Initial examination shows that there is something amiss with Dominion machines. The real question is how Dominion will try to weasel out of it and who will they try to blame.

There is no credible evidence that there is any problem with Dominion voting machines. Period.

A proclamation from the final arbiter.

Computerized voting is rife for fraud; why is everyone surprised at the probability? Can we have dueling proclamations?

There is credible evidence that there are problems with Dominion voting machines. Exclamation point.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Here is a little more on Allied Security:

citizensmatter.us...

They were hired by the Trump campaign to find evidence of fraud in the election. This alone, means they were not approaching this as an unbiased 3rd party. The were hired to come up with a narrative to support the claims Trump made.

But if you think they are doing a good job, they NEED your donations:

ASOG urgently needs your help to continue their vitally important research.
Please send your donations to:

For Direct (non-charity) Contributions:
Mail or Deliver Checks to: Allied Special Operations Group
4550 Jimmy Doolittle Dr., Suite 300
Addison, Texas 75001

And if you want to donate to them under the guise of a 5013c charity:

For 501c3 Donations:

Write checks to Liberty Center for God and Country

Mail or deliver checks to:
Keet Lewis
ASOG
4550 Jimmy Doolittle Dr., Suite 300
Addison, Texas 75001

edit on 15-12-2020 by jrod because: Tags

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Cool, now do Crowdstrike

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yeah. ASOG does not seem to be a business entity in Texas. Weird.
mycpa.cpa.state.tx.us...

edit on 12/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Anterim Republican secretary of elections did not update the machines properly after they had a change to the ballots for a local race. Thus the ballots counted votes for Trump instead of Biden, which was corrected the night of the election if I recall correctly. The machines read what they were programmed to read.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

They were hired by the Trump campaign to find evidence of fraud in the election. This alone, means they were not approaching this as an unbiased 3rd party.

So we should wait for Biden and Co to find the evidence or something. Your point is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
originally posted by: tanstaafl
"So, is it that you are incapable of independent rational thought, and must rely on what someone wearing black robes tells you to think?"

Where do things get litigated? Asking for someone who doesn't think the court of public opinion is a meaningful determiner of justice.

I repeat...

Is it that you are incapable of independent rational thought, and must rely on what someone wearing black robes tells you to think?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join