It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Not sure if this will be allowed, but I would like to start a thread regarding the CV vaccine, the Mark of the Beast, and Christian support.

As a believer, I have been telling people for years that the Bible predicts some sort of Mark of the Best system in the final days. Currently, we now have a world wide pandemic (or plandemic?) in which a vaccine is getting ready to be rolled out for. Is it that simple? take the vaccine and go about our merry way? Or is it something more nefarious?

It is strange and quite frightening almost to actually see it in our headlines now as something that is right around the corner and getting ready to happen! If one doesn't take the vaccine, then it is very possible that we will not be allowed to do anything! No shopping, no restaurants, no movies, no traveling on planes, no hotels?, How long / if at all would it be until it is a crime not to take it? the list is endless as to all the things this would/could encompass!

The Bible speaks of this Mark as something that, without it, one cannot buy, sell, or trade. Revelation 13:11-18 states that:

11 - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 - And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 - And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 - And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 - And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 - Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six."

Because of this verse, I am not sure what to think about the vaccine - could this be the mark? Is it a really close forerunner? How does the 666 fit in so far?

I am asking because I would like to hear from other believers here on ATS. This is not to be trolled by someone who doesn't believe, but discussed hopefully among those who DO believe. The biggest reason for this thread is that, even after all those years of looking for it, talking about it, and being secure in that it will happen "someday"...in my heart I feel that we are almost at that time and I am actually starting to feel a little afraid to be honest. I am a pre-trib believer, but I don't know how much we will have to endure before the rapture. Are there any others who are starting get a bit concerned as well that this might be IT? Am I the only one starting to realize that maybe it's not just a thought any more...but on the edge of really happening?

I think we should come together in support of each other as we wait and watch how this unfolds. I am willing to pray for anyone else who feels scared, or nervous, or even just a little bit unsure (myself for sure). And I hope most of all that in this thread we can share our thoughts about it and strive to build up our faith and hope as we wait and watch...and possibly soon go into a time period unlike any we have seen in our lifetimes so far. I look forward to hearing from you all!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Added note: this could be a good place to list and discuss any news articles relating to the subject, i.e. current events, personal stories / experiences, any dreams? etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I recommend paying close attention to what the prophets are saying. God always warns us ahead of time on things of importance.

A good example is the current president and the election. It is playing out exactly like the prophets have been saying it would for years now. Right down to details such as the presidents NAME.

This is scriptural also BTW. Get out your Bible and see what it has to say about prophets. If the vaccine is the mark, don't you think God would be warning us? I am NOT for vaccines BTW. Just the opposite is true in fact. SO learn who the reliable prophets are and start listening to what they say.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj is a rock solid reliable prophetic source. Using his name and the words Mark of the beast in a search in YouTube turns up quite a few videos on this...

edit on 12.7.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You are on the right track but expect this to be re-designated Ludicrous online lies

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

I gotta say, as someone who's always thought revelations was some bible fan fiction at best...covid and the response kinda makes me question if it was maybe on to something.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Isn't the Vaccine claimed to modify human DNA? :

The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666. Carbon-12 is the most abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon. Its abundance is due to the Triple-alpha process by which it is created in stars, and as Carl Sagan had once said, “we’re made of star stuff." When the 666 of Carbon is combined with the elements above and mixed with Lucifer, AKA Phosp-Horus, we get a combination or reaction of chemical elements that forms DNA and RNA. This magical god given chemical-code carrier is the very code for all life, and of course, it is the number of a man; his number is 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, Six hundred threescore and six (666). Various chemical elements when combined with Carbon, forms our very material reality, or what some may call, the Matrix.

Edit to Add this link to the material shown above: www.linkedin.com...

Edit again: also the 2020: 666 patent. Patent # WO2020060606A1 already being used on refugees planned full implementation 2030.. patents.google.com...

edit on bMonday202016b by Infinitis because: To add link to source

edit on bMonday202022b by Infinitis because: link to patent

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

As per Wikipedia :

The number of the beast (Greek: Ἀριθμὸς τοῦ θηρίου, Arithmos tou Thēriou) is associated with the Beast of Revelation in chapter 13, verse 18 of Book of Revelation. In most manuscripts of the New Testament and in English translations of the Bible, the number of the beast is six hundred and sixty-six or χξϛ (in Greek numerals, χ represents 600, ξ represents 60 and ϛ represents 6).[1] Papyrus 115 (which is the oldest preserved manuscript of the Revelation as of 2017), as well as other ancient sources like Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus, give the number of the beast as χιϛ or χιϲ (transliterable in Arabic numerals as 616) (χιϛ), not 666;[2][3] critical editions of the Greek text, such as the Novum Testamentum Graece, note 616 as a variant.[4]

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The essence of the "mark of the beast" is that it identifies those willing to worship the beast and reject the Creator God.. That is why God strikes back, in the next chapter, at those who accept the mark. The beast is a world-dominating power actively persecuting the Chrsitian church and being set up as on object of worship.

How does a vaccination commit anyone to reject God and worship the persecuting beast. Obviously it doesn't. There is no connection. Therefore it is not the mark of the beast.

I've got an old thread on this which will evidently need to be bumped.
The mark of the beast

P.S. If you want to link current events with Revelation, think "Four Horsemen". The beast and his mark actually come at a later stage.
edit on 7-12-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
The essence of the "mark of the beast" is that it identifies those willing to worship the beast and reject the Creator God.. That is why God strikes back, in the next chapter, at those who accept the mark. The beast is a world-dominating power actively persecuting the Chrsitian church and being set up as on object of worship.

Sounds like ... Trump, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope
Only if Trump is sending Christians to prison and having them executed because they insist on continuing to worship God.
When that is happening, and ONLY when that is happening, it is reasonable to try to identify the beast.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Then the fact that the mark is taken in the forehead or in the right hand is just something that you can just disregard?

Funny way to administer a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

Isn't the Vaccine claimed to modify human DNA? :

The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666. Carbon-12 is the most abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon. Its abundance is due to the Triple-alpha process by which it is created in stars, and as Carl Sagan had once said, “we’re made of star stuff." When the 666 of Carbon is combined with the elements above and mixed with Lucifer, AKA Phosp-Horus, we get a combination or reaction of chemical elements that forms DNA and RNA. This magical god given chemical-code carrier is the very code for all life, and of course, it is the number of a man; his number is 6 neutrons, 6 protons, and 6 electrons, Six hundred threescore and six (666). Various chemical elements when combined with Carbon, forms our very material reality, or what some may call, the Matrix.

Edit to Add this link to the material shown above: www.linkedin.com...

Edit again: also the 2020: 666 patent. Patent # WO2020060606A1 already being used on refugees planned full implementation 2030.. patents.google.com...

The third most abundant atom in the universe has significance regarding the 666 Biblical numerology? Doesn't that strike you as very very tenuous?

Surely if it was important enough for God to specifically tell us about something, it would be far stronger in correlation than these suppositions?

edit on 7/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Faith is for the afraid. Believe in your faith and conviction will follow. Secure your conviction in righteousness and do not concern yourself with the rest.
You will be secure.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

OMG! I just got a flu shot, a Pneumococcal Pneumonia shot and a Shingles shot! How 666ed am I?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Yeah, but you guys have been saying stuff like this for years and nothing has happened, sooo....... 🤷‍♂️

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Can't say for sure that it's the mark of the beast but imo this agenda is completely Satanic.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I don't think this Covid vaccine will be an issue

but it sets precedent for future government-and-our-bodies

I'm amazed at how much the USA / culture has changed just in the last ten years or so
prophetic clock is ticking away

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have heard God speak to me. I believe he was giving me an important message to share. It is strange to me though, since for a long time (as some of you may know from my post history), I have called myself an atheist. Former Christian that fell away, you could say. So I suppose that I am a prophet now? Idk. What qualifies someone as a profit? I'm so confused. And I don't want to share the message, or whatever, and look crazy or like a troll. So.. Peace.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Some religious are in a weird place with this.

So many are firmly on the trump train.
And trump is pushing for the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The Mark of the Beast

False Worship

We know that the mark of the beast is false worship. You can find references to this here:

Revelation 14:9 | Revelation 14:11 | Revelation 16:2 | Revelation 19:20 | Revelation 20:4

NOTE: All Bible references are from the King James Version.

The Three Angels' Messages: What is the Mark of the Beast and What is the Seal?

In Revelation 14:6-11 are the three angels' messages.

The first angel's message is True worship:

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

The second angel's message is false worship:

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

The third angel's message is the consequences of false worship:

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The Seal of God is found in scripture in association with true worship. To emphasize this, I'll use parentheses to point out the components of a king's seal as follows, along with the worship component:

• Name(a)
  • Title(b)
  • Territory(c)

...and...

• Worship(d)

Before we get into what the Seal of God is, let's differentiate the mark of the beast from the Seal of God.

The forehead is a place of thought, decision, choice. The hand is work, an action or receiving possession of something.

• The mark of the beast is received in the forehead or the hand.

• The forehead symbolizes your willing decision to worship.
    • The hand is worship by the action; doing. Even if you're not wholly invested in a willing decision to worship (forehead), if you go along with it in action, you receive the mark.

• The Seal of God is received only in the forehead, which is willing true worship of God. Seal: Strong's G4972 to stamp (with a signet (sign!) or private mark) for security or preservation (literally or figuratively)

These are not physical marks, but marks of thought and/or action. This will become apparent.

Furthermore, we see that it is a sign, as per the definition above. While the word for sign is different in this case (Strong's H226), the two are linked by definition and context. We'll cover sign later.

What is true worship? Let's look at Revelation 14:7 again using our superscript references to point out the Seal of God:

Fear God(a; name), and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship(d; worship) him that made (b; title aka creator) heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters (c; territory).

True worship is the Seal of God; worshiping of God, the creator of the heavens, earth, sea and fountains of waters. What will set true worship apart from false worship?

Five verses down, in Revelation 14:12:

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Commandment-keeping is true worship. Let's get more specific. Can we find the Seal of God in the Ten Commandments, so that we can further define what true worship is? Yes!

Notice the parallel between Revelation 14:6-7 (above) and Exodus 20:8-11 (below). We see the same reference to God(a), the creator(b), who made the heavens and the earth and the sea and all that in them is(c). We see Remember the seventh day(d) to keep holy.

Exodus 20:8-11 Remember the sabbath day(d), to keep it holy ... For in six days the Lord(a) made(b) heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is(c), and rested the seventh day(d): wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day(d), and hallowed it.

The Seal of God is also in the creation account. Look at how God is emphasizing His Seal and worship.

Genesis 2:1-3 Thus the heavens and the earth(c) were finished(b), and all the host of them(c). And on the seventh day(d) God(a) ended his work(b) which he had made(b); and he rested(d) on the seventh day(d) from all his work(b) which he had made(b). And God(a) blessed the seventh day(d), and sanctified it(d): because that in it he had rested(d) from all his work(b) which God(a) created(b) and made(b).

The fact that God had a plan from beginning to end, concerning this, can't be overstated.

Look at what God's sign is.

Exodus 31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths(d) ye shall keep: for it is a sign(a,b,c) between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord(a) that doth sanctify(d) you.

In this context, it is clear that God is referencing the worship day and not the feast days. It mentions sanctification, further tying it in. We are grafted into Israel; it applies to us.

Conclusion

The mark of the beast and the Seal are not physical marks. Not a chip, not a vaccine, not big brother, not a global ID, not a tattoo, not a stamp. It is false worship vs true worship.

• The Seal of God, as defined in Genesis 2:1-3, Exodus 20:8-11, Exodus 31:13 and Revelation 14:6-11 is the seventh day Sabbath.
  • The seventh day Sabbath is the key worship issue of the end time and determines whether you receive the mark or the Seal.
  • A false worship day will be instituted (the beginnings of which are happening now) and eventually enforced.
  • The path is narrow and there are few that find it.

Knowing these things, worship God on the day He sanctified and said to remember and keep holy, so that you receive the Seal of God.

edit on 7-12-2020 by Freth because: ETA

top topics

<<   2 >>

join