It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows polls workers pulling out suitcases of ballots | GA election hearing.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
The witness with that video said the election director told everyone they were done and to go home. In the original video you can see them waiting until all but a few people had left, then they pulled the case out and apparently scanned the ballots.

Fraud deniers are lying.

They pulled out at least 4 cases...testimony said each case is designed to hold 6000 ballots.

Testimony said at least 3 scanners were being used for over two straight hours...with each scanner able to process 3000 ballots per hr.

Minimum 18,000 illegal ballots for Biden.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You should have no problem producing evidence that Trump has brought 42 cases.
You are parroting the msm lies.
You sound like this guy that Rudy smacked down...

It's called leading a witness.
Msm bs will get beat down like a red headed stepchild in court.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: putnam6

Could you point me to the OCGA citation for "ballots need to be secured if there were no observers present"?

I'd like to research that question further, if you have time.

Not a bad idea I was thinking the same thing as it was cited a number of times in the video, that said not one of the legislators challenged the assertions. Considering they were challenging if some of the witnesses were even actually on-site at the polls I'd imagine they would challenge if they were wrong on the statute. Furthermore, they grilled constitutional scholar on several of his assertions. They weren't shy about challenging anything which is good if it is bogus here is where you find out if it is bogus.

I'll check on this, takes my mind off my nauseous

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy
The coup d'etat of our beautiful Country will not go without a fight! We The People are United to show that our forefathers have not died in vain. That constitution means something. It has a cosmic power level of 500 which is the power of reason. If we lose this battle and fall into fascism/communism we will forever be ruled by the elite upper class. They have almost infinite power since the advent of the microchip. They wish to control the world with just a push of a button.

State after state has verified the elction results showing that Biden won the election.

All but one of the cases brought alleging voter fraud have been dismissed.

Americans voted for Trump and Americans voted for Biden.

Biden won.

why are you still here? Do you hang out in the flat earth threads telling them over and over it's not flat? Find a hobby dude.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Do you understand what "et. al." means?

It doesn't seem like it.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The coup d'etat of our beautiful Country will not go without a fight! We The People are United to show that our forefathers have not died in vain. That constitution means something. It has a cosmic power level of 500 which is the power of reason. If we lose this battle and fall into fascism/communism we will forever be ruled by the elite upper class. They have almost infinite power since the advent of the microchip. They wish to control the world with just a push of a button.

State after state has verified the elction results showing that Biden won the election.

Biden won.

why are you still here? Do you hang out in the flat earth threads telling them over and over it's not flat? Find a hobby dude.

LOL ...

Again, I'm not the topic. This is not the Mud Pit.

Did you have anything pertinent to the discussion I can help with?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Whichever path you choose, don't forget the internet posts are permanent and everyone will have record of your stance here. For-ev-er

For-ev-er

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Biden won.

I have a feeling the Left is gonna get pretty nasty with the gnashing and deflecting of this video over the weekend...like butt-hurt Bitter.

Weird because I heard Biden won.....

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Do you understand what honesty is?
It doesn't sound like it.

You're not even worth debating with.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

a reply to: Mandroid7

It's a public hearing. Anyone can comment. No one is under oath.

Perhaps you should understand the context of spurious claims you make.

Let's see what happens in court, eh?

LOL
So the video is a deep fake? Or....?
“Spurious”.... as in the actions and motive of what I’m watching in the video? Or a different meaning?
Concerning, dubious, doubtful, shady, unorthodox...etc

Do you think the video is a deep fake?

As to the rest, good on you for looking the word up.
lemme ask ya since you know so much about this kinda thing? Which fake was produced better the blatant fraud in GA or the Hunter videos.....?

While both spurious they both got me good

edit on 3-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Do you understand what honesty and is?

Your not even worth debating with.

Last one.

Then stop. You're replying to me, not the other way round.

You're offering nothing here relating to facts. You want to talk about how you feel about me.

It's off topic, and while I try to respond when addressed, I can't do that any longer with you in this post.

Be well.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Lol..I tried my best Sandlot accent...hopefully it conveyed.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Multiple sworn affidavits that were part of Wood v. Raffenspurger, which was dismissed on 11/20/20.

/shrug

I’m talking about today. Did you watch ? Seems like you didn’t.

/shrug right back at you peanut

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

We were debating how much the left cheated.
You decided to make it personal.
Congratulating the ignorant people here that need to look up your complex vocabulary.
I actually love you
Don't take your ball and go now, you should continue to gripe on.
(Kissy noises)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Could you point me to the OCGA citation for "ballots need to be secured if there were no observers present"?

Lol it's rather long but think parts below apply, it is however from 2014 I believe it's been jacked up even more AFTER THE 2018 Gubernatorial race Kemp VS Abrams

law.justia.com...

2014 Georgia Code
Title 21 - ELECTIONS
Chapter 2 - ELECTIONS AND PRIMARIES GENERALLY
Article 10 - ABSENTEE VOTING
§ 21-2-386 - Safekeeping, certification, and validation of absentee ballots; rejection of ballot; delivery of ballots to manager; duties of managers; precinct returns; notification of challenged elector
Universal Citation: GA Code § 21-2-386 (2014)
(a) (1) (A) The board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall keep safely, unopened, and stored in a manner that will prevent tampering and unauthorized access all official absentee ballots received from absentee electors prior to the closing of the polls on the day of the primary or election except as otherwise provided in this subsection.

And her is the pertinent information I believe

(3) A county election superintendent may, in his or her discretion, after 7:00 A.M. on the day of the primary, election, or runoff open the inner envelopes in accordance with the procedures prescribed in this subsection and begin tabulating the absentee ballots. If the county election superintendent chooses to open the inner envelopes and begin tabulating such ballots prior to the close of the polls on the day of the primary, election, or runoff, the superintendent shall notify in writing, at least seven days prior to the primary, election, or runoff, the Secretary of State of the superintendent's intent to begin the absentee ballot tabulation prior to the close of the polls. The county executive committee or, if there is no organized county executive committee,the state executive committee of each political party and political body having candidates whose names appear on the ballot for such election in such county shall have the right to designate two persons and each independent and nonpartisan candidate whose name appears on the ballot for such election in such county shall have the right to designate one person to act as monitors for such process. In the event that the only issue to be voted upon in an election is a referendum question, the superintendent shall also notify in writing the chief judge of the superior court of the county who shall appoint two electors of the county to monitor such process.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Do you understand what honesty is?

You're not even worth debating with.

You debate an opponent.
Anyone defending this is an enemy.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The video could show the boxes labeled "fradulent votes" with the workers holding up the ballots to the camera each time before feeding them through over and over again and people will still say it's not evidence. There's no point in even trying to get through to these people, they are programmed robots.

It's shocking how much control the media has over people. To just blindly follow their narrative without even taking one second to think for yourself is astounding. Shutting down a polling location to count votes in secret should be a red flag to everyone, no matter what side of the aisle to stand on. By not at least asking for this to be looked into, you are aiding and abetting the crime in my opinion.
edit on 3-12-2020 by litterbaux because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Lol it's rather long but think parts below apply, it is however from 2014 I believe it's been jacked up even more AFTER THE 2018 Gubernatorial race Kemp VS Abrams

law.justia.com...

2014 Georgia Code
Title 21 - ELECTIONS
Chapter 2 - ELECTIONS AND PRIMARIES GENERALLY
Article 10 - ABSENTEE VOTING
§ 21-2-386 - Safekeeping, certification, and validation of absentee ballots; rejection of ballot; delivery of ballots to manager; duties of managers; precinct returns; notification of challenged elector
Universal Citation: GA Code § 21-2-386 (2014)
(a) (1) (A) The board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall keep safely, unopened, and stored in a manner that will prevent tampering and unauthorized access all official absentee ballots received from absentee electors prior to the closing of the polls on the day of the primary or election except as otherwise provided in this subsection.

And her is the pertinent information I believe

(3) A county election superintendent may, in his or her discretion, after 7:00 A.M. on the day of the primary, election, or runoff open the inner envelopes in accordance with the procedures prescribed in this subsection and begin tabulating the absentee ballots. If the county election superintendent chooses to open the inner envelopes and begin tabulating such ballots prior to the close of the polls on the day of the primary, election, or runoff, the superintendent shall notify in writing, at least seven days prior to the primary, election, or runoff, the Secretary of State of the superintendent's intent to begin the absentee ballot tabulation prior to the close of the polls. The county executive committee or, if there is no organized county executive committee,the state executive committee of each political party and political body having candidates whose names appear on the ballot for such election in such county shall have the right to designate two persons and each independent and nonpartisan candidate whose name appears on the ballot for such election in such county shall have the right to designate one person to act as monitors for such process. In the event that the only issue to be voted upon in an election is a referendum question, the superintendent shall also notify in writing the chief judge of the superior court of the county who shall appoint two electors of the county to monitor such process.

I don't know whether there are other requirements of GA law, but the provision you quote above in red does not require observers. It says that both parties can appoint observers. It does not say that counting must stop if observers are not present.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: IAMTAT

The video could show the boxes labeled "fradulent votes" with the workers holding up the ballots to the camera each time before feeding them through over and over again and people will still say it's not evidence. There's no point in even trying to get through to these people, they are programmed robots.

It's shocking how much control the media has over people. To just blindly follow their narrative without even taking one second to think for yourself is astounding. Shutting down a polling location to count votes in secret should be a red flag to everyone, no matter what side of the aisle to stand on. By not at least asking for this to be looked into, you are aiding and abetting the crime in my opinion.

It's shocking how media brainwashing is the answer anytime someone doesn't believe unproven and unsubstantiated claim that this election was stolen.

It's not the media. It's common sense, reason, and logic.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16
Don't be #in stupid. It doesn't say you can lie and pretend to stop counting to get rid of observers either, now does it? I swear to god, no wonder every revolution it's always the lawyers they line up and shot first.

edit on Thu, 03 Dec 2020 20:10:58 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join