It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows polls workers pulling out suitcases of ballots | GA election hearing.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: havok
This video is the kind of PROOF that even skeptics can understand.

Even FoxNews is showing it, reports: twitter.com...

How was anyone ever indicted before there was video proof?

Without video, we would be like, "George Floyd who?", and we wouldn't have known Antifa-BLM were more than "myths".

Can we abolish video?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey Welcome back home to the Last Great Show

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yeah, last I heard this vast conspiracy includes the DOJ, the FBI, Bill Barr, Brian Kemp ... how many more irrational entities will have to be multiplied to hold this absurdity together?

Has anyone kissed Trump's hiney more than Barr and Kemp? Give us a break.

It's not a conspiracy when we have documents showing that the collusion did happen, not to mention the FACT that again you are ignoring that Barr didn't say this is the end of the investigation... He just declared "to date" we haven't seen the evidence. The DOJ has not questioned any of the witnesses, but it should happen. You continue to imply that Barr said "this is the end of the investigation", when the DOJ gave a response to such a claim from your dear leaders and liars in the media whom also made those claims...

Lol. I think you mean that it is not a "conspiracy theory." If you had documents showing collusion to do something illegal, you would have a conspiracy. Multiple people "collu[ding]" to do something illegal is the very definition of a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This Tweet from President Trump tonight perfectly states what millions of Trump supporters feel and want!

110% True: twitter.com...

If Republican leaders in America want to keep the Senate, PRESSURE WHOMEVER YOU HAVE TO to have an impartial assessment of the legality of every vote cast in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada.

Get that completed ASAP, and we will gladly help keep the two Georgia Republican Senators in power... To ensure they are re-elected during the January 5th runoff election.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Hi Yuppa,
I live in Georgia, and WSB channel 2 is very firmly in the Democrat's pocket. I can't stand to watch their news for about 11 years now. This year has been so crazy, I will not watch anything on TV for news. Only watch weather. Kemp has been a good governor. Georgia used to be a great place to live, but we've had a tsumani of people move here because we have a good climate low taxes and lots of jobs. It has changed so much that we are looking for a better place now. We have lived here for most of our lives. Hubby since he was 11, me since I was 18. We are thinking maybe Texas, we have grand kids there and great-grand baby. Also florida and Alabama. I do not recommend anyone else consider moving south.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
a reply to: yuppa

Hi Yuppa,
I live in Georgia, and WSB channel 2 is very firmly in the Democrat's pocket. I can't stand to watch their news for about 11 years now. This year has been so crazy, I will not watch anything on TV for news. Only watch weather. Kemp has been a good governor. Georgia used to be a great place to live, but we've had a tsumani of people move here because we have a good climate low taxes and lots of jobs. It has changed so much that we are looking for a better place now. We have lived here for most of our lives. Hubby since he was 11, me since I was 18. We are thinking maybe Texas, we have grand kids there and great-grand baby. Also florida and Alabama. I do not recommend anyone else consider moving south.

I live in SC so i feel your pain on the crappy conditions.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It took 5...FIVE requests before Governor Kemp finally requested the signature audit. And then his request only came after the damning video of Georgia "ballot stuffing" was revealed publicly.

Yesterday - Governor Kemp vidclip: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

a reply to: slatesteam

When a Michigan Democrat congresswoman gave President Trump a hug for introducing her to hydroxchloroquine, which cured her of covid-19, she returned home to death threats...and ejection from the Michigan house chamber.

Yesterday, a Michigan congresswoman on drugs, tried to get personal information from one of the Trump team whistleblowers, so she could sick her thugs from BLM on her.

Leftists are garbage

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G

The video is NOT what we all thought it was!

Not Anything Suspicious: twitter.com...

I guess we'll have to find some REAL Evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
I would guess the usual left wing shills on this site will be quiet when it comes to this video... They LOVE claiming ZERO evidence, ignoring sworn affidavits... but here, we have video and testimony.. I would love to hear some thoughts from the "there's zero evidence" crew here at ATS...

Ignoring sworn affidavits? No, that was the courts, any affidavits that contained anything incriminating would have been used as evidence. None have been thus far.

This sounds like it might be something. Off to make the kids breakfast then I'll watch it.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

This video is the kind of PROOF that even skeptics can understand.

Even FoxNews is showing it, reports: twitter.com...

How was anyone ever indicted before there was video proof?

Without video, we would be like, "George Floyd who?", and we wouldn't have known Antifa-BLM were more than "myths".

Can we abolish video?

Then people would have to believe what the MSM tells us. Before 1990 they had more integrity. Today, video and social media are the thinking person's friend.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   
So having watched it. I'd say they were storage boxes, not suitcases and that its normal procedure to store them under the table until they are sorted out. Beyond that I'd say on the outset it seems suspicious and should be explained.

Still not proof of widespread fraud

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The all seeing eye 👁 has caught them and this is just the tip, more visual evidence to come, in the meantime those individuals in this video will be order to talk! And talk they will do!
edit on 4-12-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: carewemust

You guys don't listen.

These allegations were a) part of the Lin Wood suit of 11/17/20 that was dismissed on 11/20/20 and b) the Secretary of State has previously investigated the SPECIFIC CLAIMS that this video "evidence" purports to show, and found no wrong doing.

Anyway, Rudy and company are filing ANOTHER lawsuit tomorrow allegedly ... I guess we will know something in a few days.

This is perfect. Either this video is nothing, and you are correct and everyone here should apologize to you or you are completely full of sh!t and need to apologize to everyone. Someone is going to apologize. Jessie Jackson style.

edit on 4-12-2020 by network dude because: why can't I shovel my roof. Oh yea, I don't have any SNOW!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well, this is from Lead Stories, a fact checking site.

The officials said the ballots seen in the video were in regular ballot containers -- not suitcases -- and they had been removed from their envelopes and processed while news media and election observers for the Republican Party and Trump campaign were present. The media and party observers were never told to leave because counting was over for the night, but they apparently followed workers who left once their job of opening envelopes was completed, the chief investigator for the secretary of state told Lead Stories. The observers were free to return at anytime, she said. Georgia law allows observers, but does not require them to be there for ballots to be counted, she said.

So this explains a lot, and there's another part that's quite important.

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican and Georgia's voting system implementation manager, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020 that what can be seen on the video is normal procedure and nothing looks "bizarre or odd."
Election workers known as "cutters" because their job was to open absentee ballot envelopes and verify ballots for eventual scanning and counting were dismissed for the night sometime after 10 p.m. on November 3, 2020, because their work for the evening had been completed, he explained. Those workers who remained were responsible for conducting the scanning portion of the process, since ballots could not be left without being scanned overnight. 

So even the Georgia voting system implementation manager, a Republican, says this is normal process.

Looks like Nothingburger is back on the menu!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There's no way they can allow the elections to stand in Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia to stand. Redo the elections with paper ballots, no mail in ballots and only standard absentee ballots. With non partisan poll watchers and vote counting observers. Usurper Joe is NOT the President elect and he will never be POTUS.
This is not only fraud, its treason.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I hope we all remember this the next time our friends are standing in front of the flag, all misty-eyed, claiming to support the rule-of-law and our Constitution.

This is a pivital moment in American history. We will see what kind of country we will be going forward.

Sadly, I do truly believe that this time, though ... there will be blood.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry I just had to lol when she said "blonde braids". I can only imagine...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is what's going to happen after all of the evidence is revealed:

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join