It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows polls workers pulling out suitcases of ballots | GA election hearing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: vonclod
Get it into a courtroom then!

They just got the video yesterday and found this last night. You can't get something like this to court overnight.

I think you understand my point though..all the talk about this or that, is not going to do much out side a courtroom..thats it.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: havok

So, have the two ladies in yellow, and the one in purple been arrested for fraud yet? Has anyone official contacted them for questioning?

I wasn't going to respond to you but you're not asking the right questions. The right questions are why were ballots in a case under a table, why did the workers tell the rest to leave before counting them, why were ballots being transferred between locations unsecured in some cases and without a chain of custody? When a Democrat representative says it is very suspicious and out of order, you know someone's doing something wrong.

Mark my words, some of you are going to have to eat yours when this is done.

This was discovered last night as I said in another response. It takes time to identify the people necessary, especially when the leaders won't work with you because they are part of the problem. If you had bothered to listen to the hearings this week you would be much more knowledgeable about this. But you won't, you're lazy and want it spoon-fed to you so you can ignore what you don't like.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

They just got the video yesterday and found this last night. You can't get something like this to court overnight.

I think you understand my point though..all the talk about this or that, is not going to do much out side a courtroom..thats it.

It's going to drive up those donations and make sure people are still mad about election fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Agreed. And most of us know it's not going to change the overall results but the obvious corruption has to stop. You also have to admit that when Dominion refuses to attend hearings to dispute the claims against their equipment, that's fishy.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: jhn7537
I would guess the usual left wing shills on this site will be quiet when it comes to this video... They LOVE claiming ZERO evidence, ignoring sworn affidavits... but here, we have video and testimony.. I would love to hear some thoughts from the "there's zero evidence" crew here at ATS...

They are in the other Georgia thread attempting to convince everyone that now evidence is not evidence until brought to a court.

Oh... and unless the lawyers just dump all their evidence on ATS or somewhere for them to go through, then it doesn't exist anyways.

Even though the video is right there for them to watch.... it is not evidence.

It is a hysterically funny read!

The funniest part of the women's testimony was when a lady state senator said hasn't this already been debunked why are we listening to this? The testifying woman said we just got the video last night nobody has seen this.

edit on 3-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

The right questions are why were ballots in a case under a table,

IF you watch the video, storing boxes of ballots under the table is done regularly.

why did the workers tell the rest to leave before counting them,

You yourself linked a tweet saying that observers were being called back, because some ballots had to be rescanned.

why were ballots being transferred between locations unsecured in some cases and without a chain of custody?

I saw no such thing in the video.

It takes time to identify the people necessary,

But not to expose them in a viral video.

edit on 3-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

It's going to drive up those donations and make sure people are still mad about election fraud.

Crazy times, people will be mad no matter what.

Saw this, thought it was funny..a solution?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hmmmm. Good question. Did we ever find those pesky colluding election-interfering Ruskies?

Or did we just impeach?

I forget

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

The right questions are why were ballots in a case under a table,

IF you watch the video, storing boxes of ballots under the table is done regularly.

why did the workers tell the rest to leave before counting them,

You yourself linked a tweet saying that observers were being called back, because some ballots had to be rescanned.

why were ballots being transferred between locations unsecured in some cases and without a chain of custody?

I saw no such thing in the video.

Cool. What about the kicking everyone out and continuing to count ballots after they were officially closed

Is that normal?

Also do you do this valiant deflection for fun and out of your own personal conviction? Or are you a paid expert?

edit on 3-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Hmmmm. Good question. Did we ever find those pesky colluding election-interfering Ruskies?

You mean the guys that hacked the DNC's computer and sent them to WikiLeaks to be methodically release them to the public to harm Hillary's chances and aide Trump's? Or the troll farms flooding social media with fake news?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You mean the guys that hacked the DNC's computer and sent them to WikiLeaks to be methodically release them to the public to harm Hillary's chances and aide Trump's? Or the troll farms flooding social media with fake news?
So damn right you are. I’d forgotten about the Awan brothers

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: havok

Where are all the simple assholes that say there is no evidence of any fraud?
I can go back through threads and probably name at least a dozen members on here that have thrown a fit saying there is no evidence.
They know who they are.
Will they show up and deflect or not show up at all after watching the video?

Don't be too mean to our fellow members though.
Everyone is on different levels of awareness
A lot of people are book smart and don't understand emotional manipulation and have been raised in a society where you could somewhat trust the media to report facts.
The media is the real bad guy here.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So when we see physical evidence of pulling suitcases of ballots out to count them *after* the place has been cleared save 4 people that have been counting all night, and we *magically* have numerous cases where the ballot count rises in a *logarithmic* fashion late at night, we can just say this is done regularly?

No matter what anyone in this thread, or any other threads for that matter, claims to say...from either side...this is nefarious and shady at best. Fraudulent, illegal, and deceitful at worst. Thankfully we have video evidence to back up all these claims in state courts where people are signing affidavits that declare the fraud.

I'd like to see all this brought to court...The Supreme Court.

edit on 3-12-2020 by havok because: formatting

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Bwaaah..perfect...watch out for birds in there and be sure to read your 2200 page manual before voting.
God I love the onion.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam a reply to: havok

Cool. What about the kicking everyone out and continuing to count ballots after they were officially closed

Is that normal?

Twit link

David Shafer
@DavidShafer
·
19h
Fulton County Commissioner @LizHausmann just alerted me that Fulton County is re-scanning a batch of 12,000 ballots due to unexplained technical problems. We have dispatched Republican monitors back to the tabulation center. This is maddening.

More: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Is that normal?

Twit link

David Shafer
@DavidShafer
·
19h
Fulton County Commissioner @LizHausmann just alerted me that Fulton County is re-scanning a batch of 12,000 ballots due to unexplained technical problems. We have dispatched Republican monitors back to the tabulation center. This is maddening.

More: mobile.twitter.com...

Hahaha lmao. You’re delusional. But the good news is your deflection game 9900. Like go try out for storm trooper.

Anyway. I can read thanks. See the part where he says they were called back? Ya know the republicans that were sent away? What about the 4-6 folks that never left?
edit on 3-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: vonclod

Bwaaah..perfect...watch out for birds in there and be sure to read your 2200 page manual before voting.
God I love the onion.

For sure, The Onion rocks! one thing to note, that vid was from 2012, but it fits right in. I guess not much changes.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'm showing you information that another poster posted in this thread, and you're attacking me for the information?

I guess you'd rather think that 3 ladies, 2 in yellow and 1 in purple secretly plotted to add 12,000 phony ballots into the system in the middle of the night, a system that has logged and has scanned pictures of the ballots.

If true, those ladies are in some serious trouble.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wow! That is highly questionable. It happened without a hiccup. They just went about their business like it was seriously planned and prepared for. Maybe this was the MO for all the locations in question.

If the legal system worked perfectly, this should be in front of it ASAP. But I do not trust the DOJ. They have proven partisan and unreliable. Now if one of the ladies in yellow shirts was Russian...

'Hasn't this been debunked already?' That is rich.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
These people must be identified, tried for treason and and imprisoned (or whatever the lawful penalty is for treason).

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join