It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows polls workers pulling out suitcases of ballots | GA election hearing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
These people must be identified, tried for treason and and imprisoned (or whatever the lawful penalty is for treason).

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

IF you watch the video, storing boxes of ballots under the table is done regularly.

You are a joke. I know the things you say can be partisan but seriously....your comments make me throw up in my mouth they are so....ignorant.

Yeah. The next day after an election suitcases of votes are always counted yet you still want to try to pull that Russia #. Did Russia get 10 million more people to vote for Trump in 2020?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: HalWesten

The right questions are why were ballots in a case under a table,

IF you watch the video, storing boxes of ballots under the table is done regularly.

why did the workers tell the rest to leave before counting them,

You yourself linked a tweet saying that observers were being called back, because some ballots had to be rescanned.

why were ballots being transferred between locations unsecured in some cases and without a chain of custody?

I saw no such thing in the video.

It takes time to identify the people necessary,

But not to expose them in a viral video.

By Georgia law, the ballots need to be secured if there were no observers present. That means no handling no putting under tables no running them through the scanners which when and if you watch the video that is what they are doing from when everybody else was told to leave.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Could you point me to the OCGA citation for "ballots need to be secured if there were no observers present"?

I'd like to research that question further, if you have time.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I know that the lady narrating the video is telling us what to think that we saw in that video. I don't know that's at all what I actually saw in that video.

I know that 3 ladies are being accused of secretly conspiring to commit election fraud, and their lives, by now, are probably endangered.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That tweet is 20hrs old. It does not support what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's a real time live shot of the "any means necessary" scenario 😎

🎩 .. 🎩 .. 🎩 .. 🎩

🚨

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What am I saying?

originally posted by: HalWesten
Twit link

David Shafer
@DavidShafer
·
19h
Fulton County Commissioner @LizHausmann just alerted me that Fulton County is re-scanning a batch of 12,000 ballots due to unexplained technical problems. We have dispatched Republican monitors back to the tabulation center. This is maddening.
David Shafer

BigFatFurryTexan says your link/quote is irrelevant.

edit on 3-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Narrative?

That’s what the mainstream media push.

This is called video evidence. Ballots hidden under table with tablecloth all day in suitcases.

Anyways. Now the media have laughed hard and long about Barr not backing Trumps accusation of Fraud we now get to have Barr say. “What have we here, ahh... election fraud.” And the media can’t claim he’s backing Trump.

Is this a movie??? Better than anything coming out of Hollywood in a long time regardless.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Narrative?

Yeh. The "narrative" that the woman is putting forward as she walks us through, telling us what we're seeing in the video she's presenting, accusing three women of secretly conspiring to commit election fraud.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I know that the lady narrating the video is telling us what to think that we saw in that video. I don't know that's at all what I actually saw in that video.

I know that 3 ladies are being accused of secretly conspiring to commit election fraud, and their lives, by now, are probably endangered.

Bull#. Their lives are going to be enriched by the left if they are identified because that's who is behind the inept, out-of-control election leaders in these problem areas.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

We know, you have to wait for CNNMSNBCCP to tell you what to think.

edit on 3-12-2020 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

What am I saying?

originally posted by: HalWesten
Twit link

David Shafer
@DavidShafer
·
19h
Fulton County Commissioner @LizHausmann just alerted me that Fulton County is re-scanning a batch of 12,000 ballots due to unexplained technical problems. We have dispatched Republican monitors back to the tabulation center. This is maddening.
David Shafer

BigFatFurryTexan says your link/quote is irrelevant.

What? You're not making sense now.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Good. Anyone that F’s with the sanctity of election laws in the US should feel that way....

Remember me quoting the R GA official saying folks is gonna “die”. This is how it starts. Fire burns both ways
edit on 3-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

We know, you have to wait for CNNMSNBCCP to tell you what to think.

BAHHAHAHAAAA!!!! Whooops-- they actually said that out loud lmao! X-D

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Which part do you refute?

The part where lady hides suitcases with ballots at 8 am?

The part where they send everyone hone saying done for the night?

The part where they pull out suitcases At 11pm and ballots are inside Which they then run with no one watching?

Narratives for media. The video is quite clear and continuous all day.

Dems are screwed.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The coup d'etat of our beautiful Country will not go without a fight! We The People are United to show that our forefathers have not died in vain. That constitution means something. It has a cosmic power level of 500 which is the power of reason. If we lose this battle and fall into fascism/communism we will forever be ruled by the elite upper class. They have almost infinite power since the advent of the microchip. They wish to control the world with just a push of a button.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thiaoouba Prophecy
The coup d'etat of our beautiful Country will not go without a fight! We The People are United to show that our forefathers have not died in vain. That constitution means something. It has a cosmic power level of 500 which is the power of reason. If we lose this battle and fall into fascism/communism we will forever be ruled by the elite upper class. They have almost infinite power since the advent of the microchip. They wish to control the world with just a push of a button.

State after state has verified the elction results showing that Biden won the election.

All but one of the cases brought alleging voter fraud have been dismissed.

Americans voted for Trump and Americans voted for Biden.

Biden won.

link   

a reply to: pianopraze

Narrative?

Yeh. The "narrative" that the woman is putting forward as she walks us through, telling us what we're seeing in the video she's presenting, accusing three women of secretly conspiring to commit election fraud.

Yeah “Narrative”. As in the one that there is absolutely zero, zilch, nada, bupkiss, diddly-squat, nothing at all that looks like election fraud.

Yeah that narrative. The one the MSM screams and you parrot like a partisan Pinocchio. That narrative.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Could you point me to the OCGA citation for "ballots need to be secured if there were no observers present"?

I'd like to research that question further, if you have time.

Who cares? Do you have a point here?

They clearly entered ballots from under the table AFTER they dismissed all witnesses.

All arguments are null.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join