It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

article about the Pentagon UAP Task Force

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

In an exclusive feature for The Debrief, U.S. military and intelligence officials, as well as Pentagon emails, offer an unprecedented glimpse behind the scenes of what’s currently going on with The Pentagon’s investigation into UFOs, or as they term them, “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” (UAP).

For the last two years, the Department of Defense’s newly revamped “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force” (or UAPTF) has been busy briefing lawmakers, Intelligence Community stakeholders, and the highest levels of the U.S. military on encounters with what they say are mysterious airborne objects that defy conventional explanations.

McClintock was dismissive of the idea that U.S. military encounters with UAP could be related to any form of classified aerospace testing.
“It is unlikely that the U.S. government would intentionally conduct tests against its own unwitting military assets,” he told The Debrief in an interview. “To do so would require a very high level of coordination and approval for the potential safety and operational security risks.”

www.thedebrief.org... ium-vehicles-the-pentagons-uap-task-force/

Nothing earth shattering here but it was an interesting read imho.
Hope you enjoy it!

edit on 2-12-2020 by tjocksteffe because: spelling

edit on 2-12-2020 by tjocksteffe because: spelling

edit on 2-12-2020 by tjocksteffe because: edited on request for clarity

edit on 2-12-2020 by tjocksteffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I really would like to see the photo that they talk about.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

“It is unlikely that the U.S. government would intentionally conduct tests against its own unwitting military assets,” he told The Debrief in an interview. "

Anyone here believe this?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Instead of using the "I" button for your quotes.

Use the one that looks like a sheet of paper with the upper right corner folded.

It is the button to the right of the "cloud" button.

It is unlikely that the U.S. government would intentionally conduct tests against its own unwitting military assets

I could see compartmentalized private contractors, who know they are special, doing it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Instead of using the "I" button for your quotes.

Use the one that looks like a sheet of paper with the upper right corner folded.

It is the button to the right of the "cloud" button.

It is unlikely that the U.S. government would intentionally conduct tests against its own unwitting military assets

I could see compartmentalized private contractors, who know they are special, doing it.

Sure. Will edit for clarity.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Thanks. Looks a lot better.

Sent you a PM.

edit on 2-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The part where they mention underwater fast -movers is interesting. They mention 'noncavitating' . I believe this would require a technology that we do not have, to propel an object through water at high speeds without producing cavitation.
edit on b000000312020-12-02T21:23:58-06:0009America/ChicagoWed, 02 Dec 2020 21:23:58 -0600900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yes, the noncavitation is interesting.
And I hope they release the photo of the triangular craft that came up from the water.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

The F-18 might be carrier based re the triangle captured by the cockpit camera so another out at sea encounters?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It could be as exciting as these photos were once upon a time.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Not to go scewwiff but were those pics u posted expected to be real craft?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

The F-18 might be carrier based re the triangle captured by the cockpit camera so another out at sea encounters?

I dont know much about cockpit cameras but it was apparently captured by the pilot with his phone camera.
edit on 3-12-2020 by tjocksteffe because: spelling

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
It could be as exciting as these photos were once upon a time.

Im guessing those have been debunked.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Inflatable targets used at sea, as I understand it.

Great pictures though...... all the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Thought I would post this as it is linked to the free full length PDF as posted on 30Nov2020 by The Begin Sadat Center for Strategic Studies

The Pentagon’s UAP Task Force

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
From the PDF:

The Senate Intelligence Committee currently “supports the efforts [of the UAPTF] at the Office of Naval Intelligence [ONI] to standardize collection and reporting on unidentified aerial phenomena, any links they have to adversarial foreign governments, and the threat they pose to US military assets and installations.” The Committee directed the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), together with other agencies, to submit a report within 180 days of the date of the enactment of the Act to congressional and armed services committees on UAP.

In the context of “to standardize” I will assume that would include either an updated or new, incident reporting type of form whether hardcopy or digitally inputted, which would be filled out by the military pilots, aircrew, observers, air traffic controllers, etc. New questions about UAP’s may be more specifically addressed.

It would be great if some members here have an “I know a guy” person that can get a blank copy of the updated incident reporting form or new UAP centric form and converted to PDF format or screenshots and then post it.

My curiosity, if not yours as well, is what are the UAP related questions asked on the reporting form template.

Perhaps in the purview of me, and you, or ufologists... the questions would be surprising, or don’t go far enough.

Speculation on my part, perhaps it will include MUFONish reporting type questions...

edit on 3-12-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Are he videos in the debrief article ones that have been released before? None look familiar to me. At any rate I hear shortly after the article came out yesterday the site was overloaded and went down for a time.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I dont know much about cockpit cameras but it was apparently captured by the pilot with his phone camera.

I getchya

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

“It is unlikely that the U.S. government would intentionally conduct tests against its own unwitting military assets,” he told The Debrief in an interview. "

Anyone here believe this?

If it exists and it indeed circulates here and there then it's a matter of time till somebody will leak it

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This ain't it either.....

See archive.li...
edit on 3/12/2020 by mirageman because: add link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join