It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Christie calls Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can we give the left Chris Christie and call it good?

You could give the left Chris Christie and still have enough left over for everyone else.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Bridgegate.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

How do you find the time to # on the United States and our election process while running the best band since Anvil?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I have a feeling many are going to need a safe space by the end of next week.

Where are y'all gonna go?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Good luck finding a civilian Trump supporter who was ever fond of the Jersey Shore Fat Boi. Dude's a globalist RINO prick that was used during the 2016 election to secure some east coast RINO votes, then left out in the breeze like a yellowed pair of briefs on laundry day.

In other words, who fives a rat's ass what the political equivalent of Rex Ryan thinks, says, or does anymore?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Can we give the left Chris Christie and call it good?

You could give the left Chris Christie and still have enough left over for everyone else.

That's how Christie beat COVID... his land mass exhausted the virus and COVID finally gave up and abandoned him in defeat.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Good luck finding a civilian Trump supporter who was ever fond of the Jersey Shore Fat Boi. Dude's a globalist RINO prick that was used during the 2016 election to secure some east coast RINO votes, then left out in the breeze like a yellowed pair of briefs on laundry day.

In other words, who fives a rat's ass what the political equivalent of Rex Ryan thinks, says, or does anymore?

And all the other Republicans coming out stating that Trump is now causing more harm then good?

edit on 22-11-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Christie isn't up for election. I think at one time he genuinely liked Trump, now he genuinely thinks his legal team is the joke the majority of us know it to be.

I think he tried to ride Trump's coattails, then realized that not even Kevlar stitching could hold strong enough to drag him along behind anyone. When Trump bypassed him in 2016 for a cabinet position, he's been hot & cold running water ever since. On the flip side of that, no proud Trump supporter trusts or wants someone who did this...

One thing for sure, before I heard this news I noticed a change... sometime in the overnight hours this band wagon gained serious speed... like noticeable, "why in the blue hell is my beard suddenly billowing behind me and the engine sounding less labored" speed increase. Now, seeing that the band wagon dropped several hundred pounds of dead weight ballast, the momentum burst makes sense. Bet the wagon's fuel mileage is through the roof now, too.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
And all the other Republicans coming out stating that Trump is now causing more harm then good?

I have a hard time finding much good to say about them and you'll be hard pressed to find me having said much good about them before this debacle began, as well. So far it has been the RINOs. Now, you can throw shade against that if you wish, but by all means, try to stand up for the *ahem* ?dignity" of long standing RINOs I have openly criticized for years on ATS like Lisa Murkowski, Benn Sasse, Susan Collins, Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, Liz Cheney... So far I have seen one, Don Young, call for Trump to backdown who I had any respect for and Old Don, well... Don's older than dirt and says some odd crap at times.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Trump can't do that because he's a nut job. He's going off of juvenile spite.

He's like a kid, and all he does is wallow in self-pity, delusion, and hatred.

If he does somehow come around to partial sanity he will actually deny what he's doing now and act like it never happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't know why it posted that reply to you?
Ats is weird like that sometimes.

"You guys" means the trump supporters who are pushing the other repubs from the party. Calling them traitors and all that. It's very bad for the party as a whole. But very good for the dems.

just trying to bring attention to that. Just trying to help them see.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

But it's trump that is screaming the loudest.
All day everyday from twitter.

You see pain for him?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join