It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Christie calls Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
"A staunch ally of Donald Trump said Sunday it was time for the President to end his futile gambit to overturn the results of the election.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Trump has failed to provide any evidence of fraud, that his legal team was in shambles and that it's time to put the country first."

www.cnn.com...

My guess is what you are seeing among GoP supporters is that people are starting to look at the whole story which is comprised of the fact that Trump lost the election, his attempts to obfuscate that loss are failing , he appears to now be going for a scorched Earth approach so these people do not want to be taken down in the blast radius.

I hope that in defeat Donald Trump finally starts to do what he was tasked with when he won his election and that is lead this country. He can best do that right now by understanding reality and doing everything in his power to put the next person in a position to succeed. Sadly , nothing about his political or entertainment career suggests he has the ability to do that.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The former king of the armpit of the east coast had something to say? And people cared what it was?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The American election process is the national embarrassment.

Hanging chads
Russian collusion
Dead people voting

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Not another traitor!? Will this series of betrayals ever end?

(post by MykeNukem removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
The former king of the armpit of the east coast had something to say? And people cared what it was?

I know right...Freaking Chris Christie, who cares what he says....

Unlike all these other non-former King of the Armpit East Coast that are accepting reality...
www.cnn.com...

link   

originally posted by: opethPA
"A staunch ally of Donald Trump said Sunday it was time for the President to end his futile gambit to overturn the results of the election.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Trump has failed to provide any evidence of fraud, that his legal team was in shambles and that it's time to put the country first."

www.cnn.com...

My guess is what you are seeing among GoP supporters is that people are starting to look at the whole story which is comprised of the fact that Trump lost the election, his attempts to obfuscate that loss are failing , he appears to now be going for a scorched Earth approach so these people do not want to be taken down in the blast radius.

I hope that in defeat Donald Trump finally starts to do what he was tasked with when he won his election and that is lead this country. He can best do that right now by understanding reality and doing everything in his power to put the next person in a position to succeed. Sadly , nothing about his political or entertainment career suggests he has the ability to do that.

Lol, he is not going to give up. The legal battle is just starting now that the votes have been certified.

I have a feeling many are going to need a safe space by the end of next week.

link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You mean like all the cases that courts have dismissed so far?

edit on Sun Nov 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You are telling me this as if I should give a # why? Oh, I see, you think I am a republican. How unfortunate.
edit on Sun, 22 Nov 2020 13:07:26 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Stacks of mail-in-ballots to be filled out.
Stacks of ballots being "found" just in time.
Stacks of ballots found trashed...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I am waiting to see what God decides.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Krispy Kreme Kristy has nothing to say professionally, unless it's about donuts...

Wait and see what the courts decide....

Possibly.

That's what wait and see, means, no?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Krispy Kreme Kristy has nothing to say professionally, unless it's about donuts...

Wait and see what the courts decide....

If you looked for the news the MSM has been blocking from you. You would know that Trumps lawyers want the cases dismissed in the lower courts.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I bet it doesn't end until all the folks, like Mr. C. Christie who suck off the teat of the political establishment (on both sides) and are helped being re-elected (or at least passively are 'okay' with being unthreatened) by election fraud, are de-empowered.

Mr. Christie is the embarrassment here!

I actually used to like this guy, but that was about 8-10 years ago ... before he exposed himself as also being part of the two -party stay-in-office forever political 'machine'.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

So you're saying that his team will finally file a case early this coming week and it will make it's way through the system and to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving to BOOM!!! us all?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Christie isn't up for election. I think at one time he genuinely liked Trump, now he genuinely thinks his legal team is the joke the majority of us know it to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

"Staunch ally"??? Only CNN would say that.

Chris may have his own skeletons he wants hidden like all scumbag politicians that have played the game way too long.

I imagine lots of these types don't have a stomach for what is about to be exposed in their corrupt "line of business". Nobody said returning power to the people was going to be without the putrid smell of swamp creatures fighting the process.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

So you're saying that his team will finally file a case early this coming week and it will make it's way through the system and to the Supreme Court before Thanksgiving to BOOM!!! us all?

Thank you for putting words in my mouth. That is not what I said.

Next week some of the evidence that gets filed will be able to be released and revealed.

edit on 22-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Caution.....
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join