It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
File under "Could be something, could be nothing":

Today is now Nov 21st, 2020... or 11/21,2020 : which sums to 72.

As #859 shows us, 72 is associated with STRIKE:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 3c553f No.567502 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:04:43 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 9f1a01 No.567454 📁
Mar 6 2018 11:00:44 (EST)
kobe-steel.png

>>567408

>>567454
These peo>>567493
ple are stupid.
Wait for Russia/China reports.
Sabotage.
Investigation.
Strike 99999999.

Q

Both KU and Anon's Chan post numbers and the Post timestamp encode Nov 20th!

Strike 99999999 = 8x 9 = 72

edit on 21-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

What if White Team knew about hacking and pulled a reverse hack in 2016, only to let it play out in 2020 for obvious reasons.

This has come up several times before. Trump was asked to run. He is the vehicle for the recovery of the Republic and rejection of the Reset. The Q team hacked corrupt Hillary in 2016 and she was out for revenge; no wonder she hates him. The fix was in for Hillary and Trump was a pushover. With Hilly, all the careless criminal activity by the Obama administration was to be covered up. It wasn't and the Deep State and their useful idiots, the Dems, needed to regain control. They stalled with the Mueller ploy, the impeachment, and the MSM attacks. Their behavior was outrageous. Controlled as part of the movie. When Joe said he had no choice, who didn't give him the choice? It looked like they were succeeding, so they backed off on the rogue missile launches and told the Deep State that their plan was working. The Q team then let the 2018 election theft occur except for the Senate, which they needed for Judges and SCOTUS. The deep state, thinking they had the solution, fired up Dominion for a final kill and the solution to the problems that they had successfully delayed. Almost home free, they underestimated the Trump support and that required extra unplanned cheating which turned into the Charlie Foxtrot that we have now. Did Q add votes to Biden's totals to make it obvious and drive the public toward demanding voter ID, ridding our elections of computerized voting, and draining the swamp? With the EO of September 2018, when everybody falls we really don't need prison terms for most of the small fry. Everyone forfeits all assets. Small fry work two jobs after being financially cleaned out and pleading to felonies. Big boys lose it all and get prison in solitary. They are afforded every opportunity for their own suicide weekends.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Will the anniversary of the JFK assassination [Nov 22] play?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
3 year old sexually abused for years? Since she was 1?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
WOW if true

"What I'm hearing from my Military friends is not 100s but 1000s of arrests…"

twitter.com...

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I feel it’s almost time for us to get in the game, and end this keyboard warrior crap.
But what would bringing them to the table do? That's the question. If someone is brainwashed how do you negotiate or help them see the truth?

The thing is, they think they same about you...

That’s the problem.

The only solution I know is to
Keep
Asking
Questions.

At least there is a chance they start to think...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Dark Journalist X-Election: Deep State Showdown - Trump Uses JFK National Security Memo 57!
57 years later within a few days of JFK assassination anniversary Trump Activates the JFK National Security Action Memorandum (NSAM) 57 for the first time which specifies Special Operations civilian leadership to report directly to acting secretary of defense Christopher Miller, instead of through the current bureaucratic channels--bypassing the C-eye-A. JFK's NSAM 55 & 56 are the foundation of memo 57.

An interesting nugget from the presentation...
Does Sidney Powell have any connection to the JFK assassination?
This vid is over 3 hrs and the Sidney part starts @ 1:57:00. Some crazy bizarre connections I was not aware of till now.

DJ also mentioned that Sidney Powell's law history has over 70 major cases she had over-turned. She's a Kraken!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes, I posted it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But yours contains the graphic....much more eye-catching!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
I listened to the Twitter clip, but have no idea what she's talking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hello Sufi..long time eh..still read every post..thanks for your work..this is not directed at you..just piggy backing.

PE and many others have promoted finding the truth by getting F'ed up and petting their shag carpeting..its the way to the truth man..just watch the spiral on my T-shirt and you will know all man.. I am not against opening up your mind but, spare me on the YMMV BS. Time travel does exists.Y and here's a fun fact: you can achieve it dead sober. Junkies continually discredit this thread with their illusions of grandeur..the main reason I've lurked for months. I believe it was Flesh who mentioned "Noah" recently...

“I am not attempting to deceive anyone, my sole objective is to prove to you that time travel exists and that I, myself, am a time traveller. First of all, time travel became possible in the year 2003, it is only used by top-secret organisations. The ability to time travel will not be released to the public until 2028. Well, I have actually predicted multiple things before. Including celebrity deaths, world issues, world events. And the future president of the United States that will be coming soon, who is Yolanda Renee King. Granddaughter of Martin Luther King Jr.”
If you believed those words (and many others) when a pixelated young man named “Noah” made them in late 2017 and throughout the next two-and-a-half years on the Apex TV YouTube channel – including one while allegedly connected to a lie detector — this next statement from him is going to be a big disappointment.[/ex

Full Article

I hear ya Lance..

Sex is great on drugs for 2 hours until winky go limpy

Sex is great sober on day 3 and I still have a boner..

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
WOW
Fire BREAKING Fire

@SidneyPowell1
@newsmax
@realDonaldTrump
has at least 7,000,000 MORE votes than currently reported AND
@JoeBiden
has 10,000,000 LESS votes currently reported… R/T the truth!
@DonaldJTrumpJr
@TeamTrump
@TrumpWarRoom

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I can't even think about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
That dude is not far from where Joe Biden's crime organization is headquartered. He'd better keep his guard up.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I can't even think about it.

There has to be a real mental illness present, in order to abuse a small kid. Normal minded individuals don't see anything "sexy" about a little child.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

United States Disciplinary Barracks, Leavenworth, Kansas.

Fast-tracked execution.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
On page 257 I mentioned Sicilian Defence in chess regarding twitter black and white profile pictures. Worked on this all day.
The black and white profile change is indicating the "Deep State" is at an All or Nothing Phase. I'm about 93% certain of it.

It's also programming for the "Left" to go full crazy, I assume. Not the profile pictures. Think broadly as in what's probably been dictated to networks.
I don't watch news or give a crap about current politics so I imagine major media is inundating corporate advertising consumers with flashy colors and trigger words implanted since early education to get minds aggressively excited for the upcoming Trump win.
From here: Monarch Mind Control

Black and white thinking develops in the slave’s mind. The programmers will not allow the victim to display natural feelings of anger, sadness or doubt. To do so means that one is a failure and weak. Of course they are natural feelings, so the slave has to do a great deal of repression and self-incrimination for having these natural feelings. The slave learns to turn his or her anger inward. Many of the male slaves end up committing suicide. They beat themselves up with subconscious & conscious guilt. Anything and everything wrong or bad in the slave’s life is blamed upon him.

en.wikipedia.org...(psychology)
Splitting (psychology)

Splitting (also called black-and-white thinking or all-or-nothing thinking) is the failure in a person's thinking to bring together the dichotomy of both positive and negative qualities of the self and others into a cohesive, realistic whole. It is a common defense mechanism.[1] The individual tends to think in extremes (i.e., an individual's actions and motivations are all good or all bad with no middle ground).

Splitting was first described by Ronald Fairbairn in his formulation of object relations theory;[2] it begins as the inability of the infant to combine the fulfilling aspects of the parents (the good object) and their unresponsive aspects (the unsatisfying object) into the same individuals, instead seeing the good and bad as separate. In psychoanalytic theory this functions as a defense mechanism.

Posting for onlookers.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago0704699 by Flesh699 because: Changed percentage and restructuring for clarity (hopefully)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Human ageing process biologically reversed in world first

The ageing process has been biologically reversed for the first time by giving humans oxygen therapy in a pressurised chamber

Scientists in Israel showed they could turn back the clock in two key areas of the body believed to be responsible for the frailty and ill-health that comes with growing older

As people age, the protective caps at the ends of chromosomes – called telomeres – shorten, causing DNA to become damaged and cells to stop replicating. At the same time, "zombie" senescent cells build up in the body, preventing regeneration.

Now scientists at Tel Aviv University have shown that giving pure oxygen to older people while in a hyperbaric chamber increased the length of their telomeres by 20 per cent, a feat that has never been achieved before.

source

Chronic stress to the system shortens telomeres because negative emotions release stress hormones into the body. Cortisol is one of those hormones and too much of it damages telomeres, mitochondria and DNA.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi Cranky,

@CodesUcq points out Dan posted this video before (post #28):
#1) Apr 11, 2020 11:56 - length 1:16
#2) Nov 19, 2020 11:44 - length 1:09

222 DAYS Delta
- video is about a last minute steal
- repost delta is 12 minutes shy of 223 days

- In-Q-Tel founded in 1999 by director George Tenet.
- In-Q-Tel = invests in research & investment in tech start ups for CCIIAA
- Reveals Scytl flaw found on the system which can covertly change votes.
- Tied to a backdoor built in system to verify ballots & match votes cast
- Allows someone to swap legitimate for fraudulent without detection
- Scytl acknowledges flaw but downplays "low risk of outside hackers"
- Deflects seriousness & easy of deceit if fraud was used in an "inside job"
- Scytl = owned by intel community / used in 42 countries (including US)

Sources:
Researchers Find Critical Backdoor in Swiss Online Voting System
How the intelligence community controls your vote
Who owns Scytl? George Soros isn’t in the voting machines, but the intelligence community is

BACK TO FLORIDA RECOUNT / HANGING CHADS / STOLEN ELECTION:
1. Gets everyone upset enough to distrust "paper ballots"
2. Funds US study with recommendations on how tech will upgrade process
3. Inspires bright minds to create tech solutions, like Smartmatic
4. Provides funding to states to buy machines
5. Time/ Merges & Acquisitions = 92% market share by 3 companies today
6. Companies = Aggressive/questionable relationships to influence local leaders
7. 6% of the US government buyers control 2/3 of the votes casts
8. Because firms are independently held, financial details kept murky.
9. These "competitors" acknowledge licensing sharing agreements.
10. Gray areas on 3rd party outsourcing of overseas parts, like digital screens.

LOOPS BACK TO THE MISSING "ER" / KU66?
- you're telling us POTUS is currently under attack by our own intelligence agencies?
- Let's be real clear. The CCIIAA just attacked the Commander and Chief...
- In-Q-Tel invests /buys / controls voter tech companies to help CCIIAA

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Welcome back!

And of course YMMV.😎

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join