It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Let's hope the Trump legal team does not have to go through many judges like the SOB that's been keeping Michael Flynn's case in limbo over the past year, on their path to the Supreme Court. Emmet Sullivan-like judges could tie up the Rudy/Sidney/Lin attorney team for months.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
🔥💥

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Has the name Peabody ever come up for the illusive "P?" Im just curious because I was mentioning "Houses of" earlier.

It has been discovered "down the hall" that Mr Peabody got his first real financing through an Englishman… a Mr. Brown who had royal titles and estates.

Peabody partnered with JPMorgan after which Morgan inherited the bank.

The the bloodlines of Peabody's partner Mr. Brown and the very special VIP known as "Malloch-Brown" have not been conducted as of yet

Molloch ? The Owl ? It would certainly be interesting to find out.

Peabody was bank of choice for various states in the United States and there was some scandal when repayment was slow from them.

Did Morgan buy those debts?
Was this the beginning of the Fed ?

A family of long time LIBERAL lawmakers ?
Sir William Brown Wiki

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Many of the self-important media personalities on FoxNews think they deserve to have any and all Trump Team election interference evidence shared with them.

Over the past 2 weeks, I've heard Brett Baier, John Roberts, Laura Ingraham, and now Tucker Carlson talk as though FoxNews is still President Trump's favorite/trusted network.

They're miffed over being treated like CNN by President Trump now. Maybe they should watch FoxNews for a few hours, and they'll understand why! And, if they're in-touch with reality, they'll also understand why FoxNews's ratings have been steadily dropping since election day.

Edit to add:

Good Analysis Clip... Media personalities have been spoon-fed their "news" for many years. Now they have to work, and don't want to, or don't know how.

Clip: twitter.com...

edit on 11/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Post ok ?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I apologize to the members here for my uncharacteristic comments a page or two ago.
Not because I didn't mean it, but because I posted it. I should know better. I would delete that particular posts, but it is what it is.....

I don't mind an occasional drift to the WOO, or the lizard people, or that extremely entertaining Glamis account. Fascinating research is brought by everyone here. We always do seem to get back on point eventually. I struggle through Rels decoding computations and am mostly lost in the sauce on that stuff, but I enjoy it as much as when I read The Count of Monte Cristo. A great read and wonderful story, but I had to skip through the parts written in French. But it was an amazing novel. I love reading Cranky's posts because he provides insights that I would have never thought of. As I said prior, ideas are always worth pursuing. Poor delivery of those ideas can diminish it's reception by others.

It seems so long ago now since (I believe it was Pokey) had a freaky Whinney the pooh avatar and asking his "are you not entertained" meme. (Hilarious). My body is ready.....LOL

A lot of us have been here a long time. I can't wait to see the movie end.
I will go back to lurking in the attic now.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Meanwhile in G-Max news...

@Techno_Fog
Ghislaine Maxwell civil case - Deposition (excerpts) of witness unsealed.

Maxwell took photos of topless American and Euro girls (ages not stated). Photos kept at Epstein's home.

Witness first testified to this in 2009 (hello @fbi ?)...

Full doc: www.scribd.com...

I followed the link over to give it a quick gander for the moment and I had a little chuckle when this went by in the files right near the top.

Had to say it was pretty eye catching!
Now off to read it and Thanks for adding it here

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is pretty cool.

Scotus Justices Assigned to oversee Election Cases = K.R.A.K.E.N.

Clearer to Understand here: twitter.com...
edit on 11/20/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: IAMTAT

As much as I wouldn't doubt they shredded ballots , those video don't prove anything in court. I hope they have more evidence than that.

Also where are these arrests the twitter link refers too? I tried looking up arrest records in cobb county but had no luck.

This isn’t evidence that’s part of any court case because it literally just happened today. It was absentee ballots, in a container being picked up by a shredding company. Even spoiled ballots must be kept for 22 months in most states. It may be something it may be nothing but no one will know if they get shredded... hence the call to police by some bystander who isn’t a lawyer, party to a lawsuit or Trump himself. Just people reporting what “looks” like a crime.

Either way the lawsuits are based on other evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Love it!

Note also that, because of the placing of the asterisks, it also gives PefectEnemy's signatures "W" and "V".

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here's a Q thought.

What if "C before D" is really Counties before Dominion? Or counts before Dominion

I remember reading somewhere earlier where Obama said "Joe, you don't have to do this" To which he replied, "I don't have a choice".

I think Obama helped to design and orchestrate this election fraud. He knew it did not matter who was in the race because they had it in the bag. I believe Biden took on the task willingly because his arse was in the frying pan over the Ukraine deal and the revelations of kickbacks from China exposed in that laptop from hell. As a presidential candidate he could stave back revelations for a long while. Then when he was elected as President he would then be free to hide his corruption from the public eye forever.

I know how I want this all to end, but either way, America is not going to forget about you now Joe.
edit on 20-11-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yea, I like this one.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

EMN, may be more to Gen Flynn's tweet because of Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

onehuman, I believe Peabody Trust came up in much earlier parts of the thread?

I recall mention of housing the Trust set up in London.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Maybe...
C before D[ecember]?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Many of the self-important media personalities on FoxNews think they deserve to have any and all Trump Team election interference evidence shared with them.

Over the past 2 weeks, I've heard Brett Baier, John Roberts, Laura Ingraham, and now Tucker Carlson talk as though FoxNews is still President Trump's favorite/trusted network.

They're miffed over being treated like CNN by President Trump now. Maybe they should watch FoxNews for a few hours, and they'll understand why! And, if they're in-touch with reality, they'll also understand why FoxNews's ratings have been steadily dropping since election day.

Edit to add:

Good Analysis Clip... Media personalities have been spoon-fed their "news" for many years. Now they have to work, and don't want to, or don't know how.

Clip: twitter.com...

Yes, agree and great clip; I missed that one earlier.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yep got it. PM sent.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's 3-Card Monty, folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join