It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Didn't we have a bunch of research in one of the previous threads linking a bunch of shadiness to Denver and that's quite aside from its creepy airport.

I will also mention that often in speculative fiction/sci fi, Denver ends up being an alternative capitol.

And whatever is beneath that airport.
Cheyenne Mountain, the CASTLE under the ROCK, is perhaps the Command and Control center for this last phase of the Plan if all hell breaks loose. Within the next 2 months we will know.

Gen. Glen David Vanherck nominated by Trump who as of August 2020 was promoted to 4 stars and is now the Commander of North American Aerospace (NORAD), Northcom, and the obscure COG. Gen VanHerck was leading these mock zombie apocalypse exercises in 2013 on several Air Force bases. An Op on how to stop hordes of people from getting into Cheyenne Mountain (CASTLE_ROCK).

Gen. VanHerck takes command of NORAD, USNORTHCOM

The Pentagon reactivated Cheyenne Mountain due to COVID as backup homeland defense headquarters back in March.
Note, the previous General Terrence O'Shaughnessy was forced into early retirement at a young age for these top level brass positions.

Also, U.S. Army Gen. James Dickinson was sworn-in as new Space Commander on SAME DAY.

Interestingly, Gen VanHerck has direct military lineage of Roswell/509th Bomb wing and now the COG Commander. I'm assuming this General is on Trump's side, I hope.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, re the POTUS tweet TYPO of -ing instead of -ed, I think there is more to the decode:

ANAGRAM of ING + ED = DEIGN

Merriam-Webster definition of DEIGN

: to condescend reluctantly and with a strong sense of the affront to one's superiority that is involved : stoop

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: igloo
I didn't know people could think only in concepts. Just shows us we work with the tools we are given. Maybe you do have more than you credit yourself. Perhaps you dismiss it, the pictures or intuition, because it doesn't fit in with your beliefs.
Maybe give it a try sometime. You might be surprised.

Nope, it's not imaginary. I tried all that guided meditation etc with no results and yet I'm very creative nonetheless. My conceptual thinking supports all the normal stuff but does make holding the ideas much harder... I write and draw a lot instead which is fine too. Suspect it's genetic, to my mind. I asked my family and we are about 50/50.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Denver and Colorado in general are some of the biggest Liberal strongholds in America. That an anti-Democratic, election stealing, election technology company would have their US Headquarters there is no coincidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Dominion officials refuse to testify before PA house committee

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow I remember reading about railroads and who owned them but tying this into the Act of 1871 is news to me and wow it makes sense.... Thanks for the share! still watching video goosebumps with the synchronicity.

MP

Did you know as of 2019, Bill Gates is the largest single shareholder of Canadian National Rail stock.

Canadian National Railway

CN Rail Map

Did you know the crazy staffy pointed out rail tracks a couple of pages or so ago.

Did you know that Bill Gates has been a twat since coming out of that test tube.

Ok, what is your point? If you did I did not see it. Also, I pointed this out long before you, and a follow-up by Brewtiger. Just a refresher as this thread moves so quick and no one person can possibly keep track of everything these days.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: crankyoldman
If we're supposed to dig for something we need a list in a single sentence. There's got to be a "manager" that gives direction. Actually, the best thing to do would be for people that want to speak "off-topic" would be maybe split their post and put the "off-topic" thoughts, finds, etc., in the second part of the post that way the more serious people can disregard "off-topic" thoughts, finds, what ever. I like to post things like yesterday about the weather warning to see if anyone else is seeing abnormalities, like an intelligence network....or something. I scan various websites daily to see what may be coming my way, it's one of the reasons I was more prepared for covid at the start of the year.

a reply to: carewemust

I didn't mean to snap at you if you took it that way.

Just no!!! A manager really to give direction? What the hell is wrong with allowing people to make their own choices, understanding Q? Have I changed so many realities to the point one person decides? More serious people ...like who?

Apparently staffy started posting as you suggested, I normally put the meaningful Q stuff at the end. I hate being so far ahead I really do.

LISTEN carefully.... everybody should have the right to discuss anything they want regarding Q. It's not down to you to decide what is or isn't.

Intelligence network? You want what falsebook are doing? You have no idea what them same intel agencies are doing.
You should know better.

link   
the patriots in that city should treat this like charlie browns christmas tree and be proud of it
edit on 20-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

link   
Regarding black and white could it be hazard warning?
pe.usps.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow I remember reading about railroads and who owned them but tying this into the Act of 1871 is news to me and wow it makes sense.... Thanks for the share! still watching video goosebumps with the synchronicity.

MP

Did you know as of 2019, Bill Gates is the largest single shareholder of Canadian National Rail stock.

CN Rail Map

Did you know the crazy staffy pointed out rail tracks a couple of pages or so ago.

Did you know that Bill Gates has been a twat since coming out of that test tube.

Ok, what is your point? If you did I did not see it. Also, I pointed this out long before you, and a follow-up by Brewtiger. Just a refresher as this thread moves so quick and no one person can possibly keep track of everything these days.

It's not a competition my friend, sometimes some things need to be shown again. You are very valuable here, just saying
edit on 20-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

MP

CN Rail Map

It's not a competition my friend, sometimes some things need to be shown again. You are very valuable here, just saying

If it was Obama already won lol

link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I know it's just my paranoia in overdrive, but my first thought when seeing this was did they change their profile pics to black and white or did someone else change it for them to point out the bad actors.

link   
a reply to: Staffordshire1

Ok, sorry and point taken. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Is there any mechanism by which the people can lawfully bring suit or press charges, and actually get a fair hearing? Election fraud, yes, but also in general? I'm guessing the answer to this is no, but I thought I'd ask anyhow.

BC, my reply won't be popular. The answer is none.

I've said this often, everyone has to abide by The Constitution as it is written for it to matter. Right now 99 percent of the population has never read it, including most lawyers, yet they think they know what it says and what/who it actually pertains to. The fundamentals of Private vs. Public is lost on them alone.

Part of the Great Awakening is to see that we cannot keep up this cycle of making arrests, court, trials, jail the solution to people being selfish, ignorant, ruthless, dishonorable and so on. It isn't an answer. How do I know? Well, it is illegal to traffic humans, vote rig, loot, murder folks and look at Chicago on election day - all of those and more go down without even an outcry and seem to be condoned by Beetlejuice.

This system is garbage, from top to bottom, and was never there to serve the population but oppress the population. Hell, folks are finding this out now over voter fraud. It is clear there is an issue, and it should be treated like a cancer diagnosis. Instead it is a game of "yes it is, no it isn't, yes it is, well it doesn't matter anyway..." followed by "well we just let a three year trial decide, oh and maybe Judge Jackson or Sullivan - known scumbags, will decide. Or maybe "its a tax" Roberts can choose a side after getting a black eye from his masters.

It isn't worth salvaging and the interim period will be awkward. But folks get over lost jobs, lost mates, lost cars, lost limbs, they will get over losing this garbage system too.

Nothing legal then in your opinion, sounds like. What, then? Replace present system with what, exactly? How?

If you're talking about scrapping the US Constitution, I'm not interested in any of that. We can talk about it or whatever, but I'm predisposed and strongly biased against it up front, to be clear. If you're talking about upholding it, well then that might be something to believe in depending on what your definition of 'upholding the constitution' is.

Anyhow, what specifically do you think needs to happen to fix our corruption problem? How do we get from here to there, and what is the long term solution to it?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...

Dominion officials refuse to testify before PA house committee

...and now they're lawyering up to fight subpoenas.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I brute forced the dictionary N section with all plausible meanings. Na-No.
if anyone wants to do Nu..be my guest. Big ass transmission incoming.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Ok, sorry and point taken. Thanks!

No need to ever apologise to me, I totally respect all the work you have put in to this , more than I ever could with what you do. Respect

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ma reply to: IAMTAT

Hi Tat. I haven’t been able to keep track of anything for a couple days where are we at? Is it looking good?

From this post I would say no.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nano
Narco
NASA
Nasdaq
Nation
Native
Natural
Naval
Navicable
Nazi
Near
Nebechadnezzar
Nebula
Necessary
Necro
Negative
Nematic
Neo
Neptune
Nervous
Net neutral
Neural-my personal scariest
Neurochip
Neutral
Never
Night
Nihil
Nimrod
Ninth
Nixon
Nobel
No
Nodal
Noise
Nomad
Nominal.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sicilian Defense in Chess (Black & White Topic)

The Sicilian is the most popular and best-scoring response to White's first move 1.e4. Opening 1.d4 is a statistically more successful opening for White because of the high success rate of the Sicilian defence against 1.e4.[1] New In Chess stated in its 2000 Yearbook that of the games in its database, White scored 56.1% in 296,200 games beginning 1.d4, but 54.1% in 349,855 games beginning 1.e4, mainly because the Sicilian held White to a 52.3% score in 145,996 games

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I was only giving out an idea because people are bitching about off topic posts. Get off my scrotum.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4401699 by Flesh699 because: Fixed wasn't following my own idea

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join