It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Soon we will see who actually won the election. If Biden won without fraud that's ok (Americans were stupid or misinformed and will pay the price). But only legal ballots will be counted. Not dead people. Multiple votes and any other fraud. And if caught those assisting in fraud should be penalized.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump
edit on 7-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: spelling error

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Words of a loser.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hopefully these scum bags will be ousted once and for all. I don't care who won, but these cheaters need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If they're caught then it's treason.

Edit: and before anyone calls me a sore loser I want to set the record straight. I'm a constant loser. I only vote libertarian.
edit on 7-11-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

A CIA backed Democrat coup to take back the USA. What could go wrong?

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

There are still court proceedings.

The only people calling the election right now is the media.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Apart from the rest of the World?
edit on 7-11-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

How would the rest of the world know? We don't even know yet. Those are just projections. Technically we have until January 1st.
edit on 7-11-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It's very simple the vote tallies and legitimacy should be able to withstand a recount and some auditing.

If we can't look, they are crooks.

This essentially what Stacy Abrams said in 2018 in the Georgia gubernatorial election she still lost. Most times recounts and auditing confirm the original results. Let them recount and audit it isn't likely to change the result
edit on 7-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
How would the rest of the world know? We don't even know yet. Those are just projections. Technically we have until January 1st.

It's technically January 3rd but may move to the 4th since the 3rd is a Sunday.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It is over. Swallow the results and move on. Just like I did four years ago. That is the game.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Apart from the rest of the World?

Neither the media or the "rest of the world" call elections or court proceedings.

Trump is president until January 20, 2021.

If the courts find everything above board then we'll be good. Americans voted for tech fascism and forever wars.

If there is fraudulent activity on a widespread level that changed the election results then we're going to have a problem.
edit on 11 7 2020 by projectvxn because: Grammar and spelling

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Not until after the election has been certified.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
lol, bye Felicia.

For real though. The only ballots that Trump thinks are 'illegal' are ballots cast for Biden. They've had election observers, they've had judges explicitly state there's nothing out of the ordinary happening with the ballots or the counts. Of course Republicans have been cheating but those cases are working their way through the courts as we speak.

Some people are just eating every piece of BS the president feeds them though because he's been prepping them for this moment for months now. "it'll be the most fraudulent election in history.", "They're not allowed to count votes after November 3rd", "It's illegal to vote by mail".

So, I really look forward to a big chunk of Americans proudly proclaim 'Not my president!' in January after telling me for years that he is my president, no matter what and to f*k my feelings.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

Hopefully these scum bags will be ousted once and for all. I don't care who won, but these cheaters need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If they're caught then it's treason.

Edit: and before anyone calls me a sore loser I want to set the record straight. I'm a constant loser. I only vote libertarian.

The vast majority of the accusations of cheating turned out to be hoaxes, misunderstandings or misrepresentations. So there aren't going to be many people to prosecute.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I hope it is the case that this is all above board.

I have a vested interest in making sure our process doesn't devolve into war.

Whether Biden or Trump is really immaterial. I just want my kids to grow up with the same rights I did.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
lol, bye Felicia.

For real though. The only ballots that Trump thinks are 'illegal' are ballots cast for Biden. They've had election observers, they've had judges explicitly state there's nothing out of the ordinary happening with the ballots or the counts. Of course Republicans have been cheating but those cases are working their way through the courts as we speak.

Some people are just eating every piece of BS the president feeds them though because he's been prepping them for this moment for months now. "it'll be the most fraudulent election in history.", "They're not allowed to count votes after November 3rd", "It's illegal to vote by mail".

So, I really look forward to a big chunk of Americans proudly proclaim 'Not my president!' in January after telling me for years that he is my president, no matter what and to f*k my feelings.

THIS *1000.

Red states with loyal and patriotic republican administrations have voted for Bidden. So Trump is essentially accusing his own people of cheating, which won't site well with a lot of people.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The media coordination around this campaign does remind me of 9/11 in how well organized and corrupt it all is. If Trump does want to keep the job he is going to have to get this swamp draining project moving soon. Holding the line on the legal vote is a good start. I know the legal system has its problems, hope it holds together for all our sake.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
If Trump does want to keep the job he is going to have to get this swamp draining project moving soon.

LOL. Possibly the funniest thing said in months.

Yeah, I'd say he needs to expedite the process just a tad. Like maybe go to Area 51, borrow John Titor's time machine, travel back to January of 2017 and actually start the process for real.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Because the rest of the World are not rabid Trump fanatics that refuse to accept the concept of democracy?
edit on 7-11-2020 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Words of a loser.

Prove him wrong. Let's wait until the lawsuits on fraud-riddled polling locations are done. Let the truth speak, then we'll move on whichever way it ends up.

Nothing has disgusted me more during this election - and there were a lot of disgusting things done and said - more than watching videos of election workers telling people how to cheat, how to deny people a replacement ballot when theirs was damaged or unreadable, what to do to push votes for a particular person and how to stop observers from doing their job. The truth is going to come out and it's going to be ugly. It won't change this election but hopefully it will prevent most of the cheating in the future.

This isn't sour grapes, this is pure anger at the sheer numbers of people that cheated and are going to be exposed, and it's also frustration with those of you here that guaranteed a Trump win. I told you not to do that for this very reason. There is no way in hell Biden should have won. He was worse than Hillary if that's possible and enough people hated Trump as a person to pull it off. I also guarantee you that many Democrats didn't vote for Biden because he's any good, they voted against Trump. Every single Dem I know said that. It wasn't about policies, it was about Trump's personality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join