It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statement from President Donald J. Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

"“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

Was he not playing Golf not that long ago?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Dont make ridiculous assumptions as though you're schooling me. I have read the constitution several times including article 4. During my 20 years in the military i had ample opportunity to review it at some length. I know what we are, i dont need schooling.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Clearly, you do since you don't seem to know what type of government was prescribed in our constitution.

I did my time in the military too.

Tell me, did you take "Constitutional arguments on the internet" 40-hour block while you were in? Or is that an irrelevant quip trying to appeal to your own authority to win an argument you're wrong in?

edit on 11 9 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm not wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Just because you Sucked it up doesn’t mean we all have to.

LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes, you are. And that is ok. I'm wrong on the internet all the time. Especially when I don't cite my references.

Now, you've been kind enough to cite your references. That's been great and I appreciate your efforts. But all of your references are just backing up a colloquialism of terms not a legal status on the form of government in the United States.

The form of government is prescribed by Article 4 Section 4 of the US Constitution.

The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land. That's not just fancy language, that's a legal status. Meaning that no law written anywhere supersedes the Constitution whatsoever. That concept is codified by and found in the supremacy clause, which we could discuss as well if you'd like.

Article 4 Section 4 of the US Constitution reads as follows:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Since no law supersedes the authority of the US Constitution and the Constitution itself prescribed the form of government, then it is correct, accurate, and factual to state that the United States is itself a Constitutional Republic. Each of the states, all subordinate to the Constitution and to their own state constitutions, who also form their respective governments, are also Constitutional Republics.
edit on 11 9 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Good news from the president of the United States this afternoon!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No, im not.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Sounds like you need some citation then eh?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Ok for GA so Biden is leading by 10k still and they will recount .
this in now ay miens Trump won GA it jsut miens GA being very STRONG Red made sure No cheating took place great .
Now this is how it works Trump made a suit the state said we made sure no one cheated nice and legal Just like you and Trump want .

what do you think they will just change the numbers by 20 k ? any that can be shown to be cheats have NOT been counted Just like the 2 to 4 k in PA that were late .
edit on 9-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LOL of all the things i least need, a schooling from ATS lunatic sycophants is high on the list.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Trump will walk.
he will make a Great deal of money.
thats all he cares about.

and it IS all a big game!
we are just the prawns!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

A CIA backed Democrat coup to take back the USA. What could go wrong?

LOL!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Trump doesn't do statements or briefings. He merely claims he is tremendous and whines incessantly.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wrong. The media merely reports the votes and projects the winner based on mathematics. As they have done since the inception of the country. America.

10 of Trump's cases were laughed out of court and the fact is that he is trying to raise funds from his base under the guise of legal defense funds. What these monies actually do it pay off his campaign debt.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spinalremain

Sure buddy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join