It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you look forward too under a Biden administration?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

War, dementia and him getting rich off other people's dimes.
Thats all he is good for, he is a career politician and gives 0 dimes about real people.

link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Biden is comitted to wiping out student debt.

Which I have alot of.. and it's debilitating.

If I were to make the actual real recommended payments on my student loans.. it would be like $750 a month!

That's a second rent payment!

I have a good job... but it's not enough to be able to afford a $750 a month student loan payment on top of rent, car, insurance, food, utilities, phone etc.

Luckily the Studen loans are managed by a cabinet member, so Biden can write an executive order for loan forgiveness and bypass the Senate. It would wipe out about 2/3 of my student debt.

I could then fix my credit, and put my money towards a mortgage instead.

All they’re gonna do is dump your debt onto people like myself through tax raises. I wish people like you would’ve made better choices or taken care of your responsibilities yourself. Thanks in advance for taking food out of my kids mouths.
edit on 6-11-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

link   

I've been thinking about this a lot and the only thing I can really think of is not hearing about Trump 24/7 on the news.

"omg Trump ate a baby today" etc
edit on 6-11-2020 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I've been think about this a lot and the only thing I can really think of is not hearing about Trump 24/7 on the news.

I do not expect history to be favorable to Trump and the Trump era.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Biden his brother and his son basically sold access to the whitehouse last time around. What world do you live in where you don’t know this?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am looking forward to an end to COVID restrictions, not because it's a hoax (it's not) but because it's no longer politically expedient to draw attention to it, so now I expect to see the normal reasons for death miraculously return to our statistics.

I am looking forward to not having a civil war. Unless evidence of a vast election fraud scheme is unveiled via the courts in the next two months, in which case we'd need a new election, I expect to see Trump supporters buckle down, get back to real life, and start planning for 2024. If Trump had won, entire cities would have burned. Unfortunately this still could happen, if the aforementioned massive election fraud is found and exposed in the courtroom and Trump retains the presidency as a result. However, under a Biden administration I expect the riots will subside and things will go back almost to normal.

Being a rare environmentalist conservative, I look forward to hopefully seeing green energy become a priority, because not only is the oil industry a huge polluter but it's also wayyy corrupt and has its claws too deep into politics.

I hope for a better alternative to Obamacare. This year my family was finally forced onto the exchange and it's costing us $18k a year even though our AGI is only $87k. It's outrageous to call it the "Affordable Care Act".

I'm sure there are other things.

I voted for Trump but I am a centrist and I can see good and bad on both sides.
edit on 6-11-2020 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

link   
I’ll tell you what everyone that voted Biden is hoping to get out of his presidency...FREE STUFF! That’s literally all he was offering. It’s to bad those expensive college degrees we will be paying for soon didn’t teach these morons anything.

link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I've been think about this a lot and the only thing I can really think of is not hearing about Trump 24/7 on the news.

I do not expect history to be favorable to Trump and the Trump era.

It doesn't matter really its now the Biden presidency so hopefully we see the press and the anti Trump crowd hold their president to the same standards.

I won't hold my breath

I'm sure your progressive utopia will finally happen from a career politician in office for 47 years. It's gonna be the same Ole crap just different brand just your Russia and china fear mongering will be an actual reality

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2020 by JDmOKI because: Dp

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

War, dementia and him getting rich off other people's dimes.
Thats all he is good for, he is a career politician and gives 0 dimes about real people.

Biden is actually the only politician that I know that has personally helped a friend of mine.
It was a bad life changing situation too.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Less money per paycheck. Higher taxes. First unqualified woman president who thinks she is black.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to paying higher taxes, higher gas prices, higher health care costs, higher food prices, more government involvement in my daily life....

And then the stroke I will end up giving myself, trying to figure out how to pay for it all, including the stroke.

But hey, we will save the environment.

LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

His arrest for corruption and bribery.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Biden his brother and his son basically sold access to the whitehouse last time around. What world do you live in where you don’t know this?

I don’t care what Trumpster’s drag up. You are the epitome of Fake News. Trump is a master manipulator — whatever it is — turn it back on them. Trump's Instinct to Attack Helped Win Him the White House. Now It May Be His Undoing

I will let President Biden prove himself or not.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy your Chinese overlords. I kinda think you will.

edit on 6-11-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Biden is comitted to wiping out student debt.

Which I have alot of.. and it's debilitating.

If I were to make the actual real recommended payments on my student loans.. it would be like $750 a month!

That's a second rent payment!

I have a good job... but it's not enough to be able to afford a $750 a month student loan payment on top of rent, car, insurance, food, utilities, phone etc.

Luckily the Studen loans are managed by a cabinet member, so Biden can write an executive order for loan forgiveness and bypass the Senate. It would wipe out about 2/3 of my student debt.

I could then fix my credit, and put my money towards a mortgage instead.

Thanks for reminding me.... I will get taxed to pay off people who took out 10's of thousands of loans for Useless degrees... Joy. May get to pay more for idiots to take useless college classes as well. It just keeps getting better.

(post by Middleoftheroad removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I´m not looking forward to anything, in fact I think you all have a very hard time ahead.

If I were to speculate:

A great recession unequal to anything seen in the US before, that they´ll blame on Trump for 8 years. You´ll all know REAL poverty, even the ones of you that are college educated, a poverty not seen in the US since the 19th century. They´ll use the upcoming protests as an excuse to take away more and more of your rights - you´ll experience a totalitarian state in the name of keeping the domestic peace and fighting "terrorism."

The richest states will try and break free from the US, ironically California will take the lead. Your richest will flee the country because of the ever raising taxes to keep the US economy afloat, resulting in both economic and intellectual loss, sending the country into even deeper despair.

Large cities with a lot of protesting will be kept under a permanent lockdown for "security reasons." Prominent leaders of the opposition will be arrested or simply disappear. News outlets will never report on any of this, and the internet will be heavily censored, except for whitelisted websites and apps. A "great firewall" will be put into place with the excuse to protect against online child abuse, drug sale, and interference from foreign states.

-MM
edit on 6-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join