It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you look forward too under a Biden administration?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Annee

Biden his brother and his son basically sold access to the whitehouse last time around. What world do you live in where you don’t know this?

I don’t care what Trumpster’s drag up. You are the epitome of Fake News. Trump is a master manipulator — whatever it is — turn it back on them. Trump's Instinct to Attack Helped Win Him the White House. Now It May Be His Undoing

I will let President Biden prove himself or not.

Proof has been literally spoon fed to you for years now, so I’m surprised anyone is trying to explain anything to you at this point. You can’t teach stupid.

No it hasn’t.

When does ATS ever have verified proof.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Not to speak for that person, but I think that is water under the bridge at this point.

But is it really water under the bridge? it might be for the ill advised student, but not for the people that will have to pick up THEIR tab in order to forgive THEIR DEBT , because they didn't do their due diligence . It will only be starting for them.

Also not being selfish as we are currently still paying for my wife education and would love to have that wiped away.

We need to do two things.

Figure out how to help current student debt. I'm not necessarily for paying it all off either. That is not fair
to people that worked and people that were responsible. There has to be middle ground.

Well I think they should be responsible in paying a loan they agreed to take in the first place. However I'm willing to ignore the lack of personal responsibility on their part as BOTH party have done for corporate America. So I would have preferred that instead of bailing out all the corporations that money could have been used to wipe American debts or provide 0% interest on certain loans.

#2 How to prevent these issues in the future. I'm a lot more about this.

Simple. Tell the MSM to STFU about making fake crisis such as the student loan crisis and stop parents from pushing their kids to go to college for basket weaving degree on a 100K loan.

What they need todo is put out public service announcement that "hey don't get into a 100K student loan for a job that is not in demand or over saturated where you will likely make as much as a waiter." Not that there is anything wrong with being a waiter since I was and it was how I put myself through college.

Secondly we need to redo our whole education system and we should encourage a more study and hands on approach where students can work and offset part of their cost and get real life experience.

Thirdly get rid of student loans or drastically reduce the amount allowed to be given. The easier the money is to give and get ,the more stupid Sh1t the university will come up with in order to get that money from you.

edit on 301130America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2020 12:30:13 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: avgguy

Biden his brother and his son basically sold access to the whitehouse last time around. What world do you live in where you don’t know this?

I don’t care what Trumpster’s drag up. You are the epitome of Fake News. Trump is a master manipulator — whatever it is — turn it back on them. Trump's Instinct to Attack Helped Win Him the White House. Now It May Be His Undoing

I will let President Biden prove himself or not.

Proof has been literally spoon fed to you for years now, so I’m surprised anyone is trying to explain anything to you at this point. You can’t teach stupid.

No it hasn’t.

When does ATS ever have verified proof.

I'm sure you have to provide proof in left leaning echo chambers like reddit and Twitter.

I fear for people like you who's entire existence these last four year was hating Trump and the people who support him.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Absolutely nothing, because he is a POS! If he wins, I can't wait to vote him out, you thought Trump was bad, it's gonna get way worse. You best learn Chinese real quick and get used to be bring told what do with no say in the matter. Get used to having your taxes raised, more keeping people confined in their homes, a mask mandate, your rights taken away from you, FEMA camps, and the list goes on. Yeah you're real specific in voting Trump out, good luck with that!!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

***buzzer*** Nope, look elsewhere, like the legal community, and the people serve on juries who award stupidly large damage awards for a stubbed toe.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What do you look forward too under a Biden administration?

Mostly getting rid of the gang of grifters and criminals that make up the Trump government. Betsy Devos, head of department of education and husband to President of MLM pyramid scheme Amway, who has tried to destroy the education system in this country at every turn.

William Barr, Iran Contra alumni who has spent his career and is famous for getting dirty politicians off the hook. Who was coincidentally (I’m sure) appointed as attorney general after he wrote an editorial expressing that the President is above the law.

Paula White, Trumps bat#### crazy spiritual adviser. Seen here speaking in tongues to secure Trumps reelection.

Link

I’d pay $500 to watch her get rolled down the front steps of the White House.

Stephen Miller. Noted lizard person and confidant of the president. Famous for being the only proud Nazi to not publicly renounce his beliefs while working in the White House. Architect of most of the bigoted EO’s and the man behind ripping children from their families at the border.

Mike Pence. Vice President, science denier, and believer that the world is only 6000 years old. Also head of coronavirus task force. Seriously.

That’s just off the top of my head.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sometimes bad people do good things and sometimes good people do bad things....I am a Canadian so I have no fight in this game, its just silly to watch.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

An intelligent, functioning, White House TEAM.
One that releases official statements — not Twitter Rants.

How about this:

OFFICIAL STATEMENT - You are hereby notified your taxes have been increased by 60%, effective retroactively to the year 1906.

How's that for an official statement?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Now that they dont need Antifa they will make them disappear!
trained agitator that are totally insane.
they can not keep them around & alive.
dont ask what the will do with them.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I look forward to watch the new Executive Branch Cabinet Secretaries get nominated and other lower positions get appointed.

The laughs will be outrageous and many names will be familiar, and the failures will be enormous 😆

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So, more bailouts for short-sighted and irresponsible leeches on society. Get in line behind the single moms with 5 kids from 4 daddies.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The slow descent into senility? The adult diaper failing live on tv? Choices choices.

Ok, looking forward to is the wrong description......more like peeking at the car crash through closed hands.....

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I look forward to watching the people who voted for BIden Live in there new world .

I look forward to watching those very people turn on Biden.

And of course I look forward to watching the Media try and cover for Biden at every turn.

Should be an interesting 4 years.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

Sometimes bad people do good things and sometimes good people do bad things....I am a Canadian so I have no fight in this game, its just silly to watch.

People who have this attitude are the type to stand by a watch the world burn around them.

Unfortunatly we have quite a few in the USA.

SM2

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
revolution

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I expect a new drive to take our 401K accounts and replace it with Social Security 2 or their MyIRA scheme.

….

I think the people calling for armed conflict in the streets right now are crazy, but I'll tell you what...the first person who even tries to lay a hand on my 401k will have me armed up and in the street faster than you can say "OH S#!"

THAT is the absolute FINAL straw!!

And that is an absolute PROMISE!

My retirement is an absolute NO-GO / NO-FLY zone!! Touch that, and there is absolutely nothing left to lose! All bets are off!

edit on 11/6/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Must have been an extremely low one.

It will be good NOT to hear trump Administration BS / propaganda briefings.
To see the US rejoining a global effort on environmental issues.
To see a fully functional First Lady again.
Seeing the first female VP.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

(post by Rekrul removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join