It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you look forward too under a Biden administration?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by gortex removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Everything is so corrupted by money that no one cares about other people anymore. Just what's in their pockets.

link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Too bad they passed on the legalization bill put forward earlier this year by Republicans.

link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Lots of Executive Orders.

Growth in government, government regulations.

Re-negotiation of trade deals.

Climate change treaties.

edit on 6-11-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Biden is comitted to wiping out student debt.

Which I have alot of.. and it's debilitating.

If I were to make the actual real recommended payments on my student loans.. it would be like $750 a month!

That's a second rent payment!

I have a good job... but it's not enough to be able to afford a $750 a month student loan payment.

Not to be a jerk but did you do your due diligence when searching for schools and degrees?

Were you aware of the loan you were taking out? Did you research if the degree you were getting worth the loan amount you were taking?

I know when I was choosing my major and what school to attend those things were at top of my priority. I couldn't afford to go into a degree that wasn't going to pay me back.

Not saying you didn't , but I see lots of the younger generation not putting any thought into it and just magically thinking because they got a piece of paper everything will be ok and they will make big bucks.

Not all degrees are worth paying for or getting into debt.

edit on 021130America/ChicagoFri, 06 Nov 2020 12:02:31 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Annee
An intelligent, functioning, White House TEAM.

One that knows it’s about the people — not their narcissist self & family.

One that releases official statements — not Twitter Rants.

Can you fully function with dementia? Asking for a friend...

Nothing about Biden crime families interactions with Ukraine? Just gonna, you know, gloss that over are ya??

link   
a reply to: Annee

Oddly enough, the one of the things I liked about Trump was that he used Twitter.
Not necessarily what he was saying but that he went against the grain with it and sidestepped the media.

link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

If it happens...

I expect my taxes go up... joy

I expect to pay more for energy so that they can funnel money into green company projects which give back to the DNC and actually don't make anything.

I expect an assault on my right to self defense.

I expect "overdrive" on the new progressive LGBTQP, legal discrimination and segregation and related totally racist programs they will try to implement in the name of social justice.

I expect a clampdown on free speech and punishment for those who speak out against them.

I expect a return to migrating business to China and begin the process of sinking the US economy again.

I expect a new drive to take our 401K accounts and replace it with Social Security 2 or their MyIRA scheme.

I expect court-stacking so that they can legislate from the bench.

I expect higher payments / taxes to cover their medical insurance schemes.

I expect the US to stand down and allow China to expand in the East under a weak Biden Admin.

I expect a return to US foreign wars in the Middle East.

I expect the Biden or Harris admin to abandon Israel.

I think the better question is what do you think Harris / Biden admin will do positive for the country other than bull# statements. What actual policy or positive difference will they make in your everyday life?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Is it legal in Canada yet? I'm pretty lucky it's already legal here in my state.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I look forward to the codifying of my horrible whiteness into some sort of hate crime bill. Also, since I am officially 4 percent African, I hope to find a good lawyer that will represent my black parts that have been violated by the same law. I think 4 percent of me is probably a few of my digits so maybe when I am taken to the gallows my digits can be placed in a jar and preserved for their holy - higher than holy - fight the power that they did.

For instance, during one of the Obama elections I posted on a Facebook page many many times how much I hated white people and how they should all be killed and it was all thumbs up and never even a question of a ban. SO please, look for my thumbs in a museum some day. I can only hope that my legacy is preserved in some measure.

I believe the "Out-of-Africa" theory is true. Now I can argue i'm part black too!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Oh, open borders.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looking forward to having full coverage under Badakathcare and seeing how long Kamalama waits before taking Joe out.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Not to be a jerk but did you do your due diligence when searching for schools and degrees?

Were you aware of the loan you were taking out? Did you research if the degree you were getting worth the loan amount you were taking?

Not to speak for that person, but I think that is water under the bridge at this point.
We need to do two things.

Figure out how to help current student debt. I'm not necessarily for paying it all off either. That is not fair
to people that worked and people that were responsible. There has to be middle ground.

#2 How to prevent these issues in the future. I'm a lot more about this.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Harris should rename herself Carmilla. The 1872 vampire. She's going to suck the life out of Joe
edit on 6-11-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So are you saying you like to have smoke blown up your ass in a more official way?

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Can you fully function with dementia? Asking for a friend...

Nothing about Biden crime families interactions with Ukraine? Just gonna, you know, gloss that over are ya??

The only place I hear this is on ATS from Trump sycophants.

I never watched Biden before the debates. It was a blank canvas to me.

He was sharp, statesman like, did not let Trump bully him, gave back as good as he got. He spoke directly and clearly with only some minor issues because of his stuttering (which is a neurological issue).

I don’t care about any past accusations dragged up by Trumpster’s.

Biden’s Whitehouse will work as a team —— unlike the raving narcissist one-man Carnival Barker Twitter Ranter.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

I don’t care about any past accusations dragged up by Trumpster’s.

Blinders — engaged.
edit on 6-11-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Biden’s Whitehouse will work as a team —— unlike the raving narcissist one-man Carnival Barker Twitter Ranter.

A Central Committee.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If I'm being realistic, I can't think of one thing I'm looking forward to. I guess the fact that the media is going to have a hard time now. Maybe I can laugh at the friends and family that voted him in and will now be paying tons of taxes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join