It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Trump Could Lose It All and Still Be President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So Van Jones spells it out pretty clear in this Ted Talk.

So that concession speech is critical, and if it's close Trump will fight, he will never concede, especially if he thinks there is fraud, he will justify his actions with well the other side cheated so I am not going peacefully.
It came out today that if it looks like he is winning on election night he will just come out and say I won, he won't wait for Biden to make a concession speech and he won't wait for CNN to call it this time. The point about Gore giving up in 2000 was interesting, he could have kept fighting within the mechanisms that were available to him.

Trump is a fighter he will fight this out until the end, I hope those with robes decide this and not those with guns.

Actually it will be better for America if this is decisive either way, then the other side has to give up, it would be nice to have results like Reagan had for his second term but that is never going to happen. Only 2 days to wait now.

The worst thing that could happen is if both sides fully mobilize and take to the streets fighting it out in protest and anger.
If it gets civil war type bad, Trump will declare martial law and send out the national guard.
edit on 1-11-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Joe Biden should watch this video.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Van Jones is very well spoken. Very smart man.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Everybody was kung-flu fighti-i-ing.

Nah. The silent majority have shown their class time and again.

The hard-working, tax paying citizens will not get their hands dirty with subversive elements.

Law enforcement will come into play this time.

The Donald has had enough of these spoiled children throwing their toys.

My opinion, of course.

edit on 2-11-2020 by 19Bones79 because: Manners

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Al gore rescinded his concession to Bush and the process continued on. It just took some time and even then the vote margin was razor-thin. Gore had collected 47,744,437 votes across the country, while Bush had 47,480,638 and the electoral college was 271 for Bush and 266 for Gore. It triggered an automatic recount in several states and Gore lost his appeal and we had a president.

Silly he puts so much weight into a concession speech there has been lots of politicians who refused to concede didn't change a thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I was actually going to post this video, very interesting and I like how he speaks, very bipartisan, just the facts, no left vs right BS.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
LOL

You people are a hoot man.

Partisan af but you are too entrenched to see it.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
A civil war would last 5 minutes.

We all have seen the videos where as soon as an ANTIFA member gets arrested they start to cry, and sometimes the person they are with also starts to cry too. As soon as it gets rough at a defund the police protest, they call the police these people are LARPING

What do you think will happen, if instead of seeing their friend get arrested, they have some of their friend’s brains on their name brand clothes?

Do you think they will continue to fight? Drop into the fetal position and make an easy target or run away?

They say they want a revolution, they believe they do, because they don’t know what would happen.

The right knows what would happen, that’s why they are the adults in the room. Anyone with logic is hoping the adults don’t have to quiet down the kids, because it won’t be pretty.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
We got all the coconuts bish.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Let me break this down for people who don't want to listen to the raging Marxist revolutionist Van Jones.

1) As usual the Constitution is wrong and needs to be changed
2) There should be no check or balance against voter fraud - if we manage to get away with cheating in an election no one should be able to stop us and the Constitution is a disgrace because it tries to stop us.
3) Anyone who tries to question the legitimacy of a vote - even in the face of obvious voter fraud - is committing a coup.
4) Be aware that we may need to you to get loud and put a stop to this Constitutional process.

That sums it up.

Van Jones is - and always has been - a dangerous Marxist who will advocate anything in order for his ideology to control the levers of power.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Silly he puts so much weight into a concession speech there has been lots of politicians who refused to concede didn't change a thing.

Yes but in the modern age nobody has ever had a contender like Trump, who will fight until the bitter end, employing what I will call the "Samson Option" on the American political system. He also has the ability to rally millions of Americans to his side if he calls on them to do so, including those that are armed, I don't think Biden will have the stomach for what Trump will do to stay in power.
edit on 2-11-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If he *thinks* there is fraud? Our voting system is controlled. Our votes are numbers in a database field in which the decimal point can be moved and numbers after dropped.

TPTB have been fomenting hate among us for decades. Only we can stop it.
edit on 11/2/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join