It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Leaving horizontal Harris as their candidate?
Oh boy...

Horizontal Harris couldn’t win a prize in a Cracker Jack box, let alone a presidential election.

Democrats constantly screamed "Constitutional Crisis!", every time their Mainstream Media flunkies published a FAKE news story about President Trump.

Ironically, it is a PROMINENT DEMOCRAT FAMILY that is bringing the REAL Constitutional Crisis.

+22 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: carewemust
Thanks. But, no thanks.

I’ll wait for legitimate proof.

If Joe and Hunter stood side by side and admitted their guilt in an address to the nation you would still claim it wasn't proof.
Admit it.

As it sits right now do you truly believe Joe and Hunter aren't at the very least shady AF?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6
There can be no pause in the election cycle, all that can be done, IF THIS IS TRUE AND OBVIOUS 'is present the evidence to the leaders of the DNC and show them the options. A withdrawl Biden and go with Kamala or B Stick with Biden and he deals with the #storm before the election, and somehow if he wins he will likely be impeached or worse in his first 6 months.

Who will take Kamala's slot as VP nominee if she is put in Biden's spot? I looked at the DNC rulebook last week. They have a lot of leeway in what they can and cannot do with the ticket.

I'd imagine we would see one of the other Democratic candidates, at this point. They would need a rallying point possibly Sanders would likely bring the most voters potentially.Otherwise Wang, Buttigeig or Knoblaugh for an all woman ticket.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: putnam6

Can Biden just hand over his votes to the DNC?

Essentially giving the DNC the power to choose a candidate?

Here are the Democrats "Rules and Bylaws", updated August 2018.

Lots of latitude in what they can do: democrats.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thank you. Millions of people have voted already,
this will be very interesting.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Biden's votes are not transferable, which would throw in a #storm on all the mail in votes. Could be why Joey was pushing early voting, LOL he knows he has his nut sack caught in the wringer.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Leaving horizontal Harris as their candidate?
Oh boy...

Doubt it....they would drop someone else in knowing they would lose. Possible they leave Camel in place because she was going to lose anyways, never had any support in the primaries, but they will have to pick a dump of a VP. My bet would be Yang picked for VP if Joe drops and Camel keeps on as Pres candidate.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Who puts a "lid" on a campaign 3 weeks before an election?

Biden and his campaign disgusts me. They've had no open press conferences, everything is staged.

The democrats has become the party of treason and cowadice.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Biden's votes are not transferable, which would throw in a #storm on all the mail in votes. Could be why Joey was pushing early voting, LOL he knows he has his nut sack caught in the wringer.

Actually....they are transferable as long as the House decides to either pick a new candidate or run Camel....

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Actually....they are transferable as long as the House decides to either pick a new candidate or run Camel....

So Pelosi gets to 'pick' the Democrat candidate ang give them all of Joe's early votes?

Doesn't sound Constitutional.

edit on 18-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet a pound to a penny that this is just a big fat Nothingburger.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Pause the voting, and delay the November 3rd election, until the investigation is complete?

I don't think anything special should happen. Let the election go ahead as planned. The Democrats chose their candidate -- and chose very poorly as it turns out. One more reason they do not deserve the vote of Americans. Not a do-over.
---------------------------------------

I'll just leave this here...

hunter biden additionally had enterprise ties in kazakhstan

This in particular caught my eye:

By his connections, emails present Hunter Biden efficiently engineered a $1 million funding from Rakishev to filmaker Alexandra Forbes Kerry -- the daughter of ex-Sen. and former Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry, the report mentioned.

link   
dbl
edit on 18-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   

Wow. I can just imagine the outrage some people would
feel knowing they voted for Joe but then the DNC sticks
in there someone else....Hillary?

Elizabeth Warren?

This would be cray cray crazy.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What if Obama throws his hat in the ring again to serve?

That'd be a double whammy of Biblical prophecy and a lefties wet dream.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wow I didn't know that... I'm gonna have to read more about this sounds like the Super Delegates have supreme reign

found this in Washington Post article

www.washingtonpost.com... 2/

The Democratic National Committee’s rules permit delegates to vote their conscience, even if their states’ voters selected a particular candidate. So Democratic convention delegates would be free to vote for whomever they might prefer. They are not required to vote for the candidate who has earned the second-most delegates, nor would they be required to vote for the person the presumptive nominee identified as the vice-presidential choice, if that had already been announced. This year, the superdelegates — DNC members and elected officials who officially attend the convention without representing a candidate — cannot vote in the first round, but they can beginning in the second round. Such an event would, of course, involve intense intraparty discussions, arguments, efforts to build coalitions and the like. But remember, the delegates have been carefully chosen by the various primary candidates to be sure to support those candidates. So if Biden were out, the Biden delegates would be likely to support whomever the Biden forces in the Democratic Party coalesced behind.
edit on 18-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This 5-D chess match is nearing the end. About to be checkmate.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I'm willing to bet a pound to a penny that this is just a big fat Nothingburger.

Probably so, but it is fun to speculate and do what if's

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
...when Biden steps down and they trot Hillary out there.

originally posted by: carewemust
Who will take Kamala's slot as VP nominee if she is put in Biden's spot?

Michelle Obama. That's sure as hell who they would want anyway, and no doubt try... assuming it's not already in the works.

In my opinion, she is the one and only person that might -- just might -- be able to turn this around for the Dems.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks. But, no thanks.

I’ll wait for legitimate proof.

Ok Annee. But then what ?

Answer to this post declaring that if solid evidence is presented you will make a post admitting it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join