It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Additional confirmations.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

thank you for the reasoned response.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: oddnutz
hahahaha leftists on suicide watch

OMG — FOX hysteria. How unusual.

No one I know cares about Hunter Biden.

HAHA!

Don Jr so mad that the FBI, the CIA and the DOJ are not taking this [Russian disinformation] scandal seriously, that he says that his dad is going to get rid of "these things" (The FBI, The CIA and the DOJ) next term!

edit on 18-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here is one of the trusted investigative reporters preparing to release information from Hunter Biden laptop.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
The Hunter Biden hard drive is authenticated by:

The NY Post,

My attorney Bob Costello

A receipt SIGNED BY HUNTER BIDEN.

It’s also been authenticated by Biden’s attorney who called the merchant a day before it appeared and asked for Hunter Biden’s computer.

Totally legit. Oh please, people stop being so stupid!
That's not verifying # and it's not even Hunter's signature. How stupid are you to believe "people like that" walk themselves into a repair shop for their work equipment? Do you not think their high profile investment firm would have an IT guy? Or at the very least a personal assistant who'd take care of that if necessary?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Does anyone you know care that his daddy (who is running for president) has lied repeatedly about helping out hunter with Burisma (remember quid pro Joe?) , China, et al, and even apparently getting huge kickbacks from the Chinese? Again, this is what is in the emails, that have been verified via encryption check, emails from his lawyer asking for the laptops back, and people on the email chains verifying that they are legit, and nobody on the campaign is saying they are fake emails given multiple opportunities.
edit on 18-10-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Another laptop with information connecting to the Biden family has been seized by Ukraine officials.

mobile.twitter.com...

AND

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Since when does 1 laptop have 3 hard drives?

That’s a lie. The Chinese government had the hard drives. They couldn’t have come from his laptop. No one is stupid enough to do that. The hard drives ended up in the right hands somehow.
But...
What difference at this point does any of that make?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

If you open your mind a little bit to logic now, the truth will not damage you so much when it is verified.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Does anyone you know care that his daddy (who is running for president) has lied repeatedly about helping out hunter with Burisma, China, et al, and even apparently getting huge kickbacks from the Chinese? Again, this is what is in the emails, that have been verified via encryption check, emails from his lawyer asking for the laptops back, and people on the email chains verifying that they are legit, and nobody on the campaign is saying they are fake emails given multiple opportunities.

The Trump family is so corrupt — no Dem cares about this.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

No they're not, because Giuliani has failed to release the metadata.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Does anyone you know care that his daddy (who is running for president) has lied repeatedly about helping out hunter with Burisma, China, et al, and even apparently getting huge kickbacks from the Chinese? Again, this is what is in the emails, that have been verified via encryption check, emails from his lawyer asking for the laptops back, and people on the email chains verifying that they are legit, and nobody on the campaign is saying they are fake emails given multiple opportunities.

That statement is so drenched in fear it doesn’t care how hypocritical it sounds.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

While you swim in your bubble of confirmation by the people who are fabricating this bs?
No, I am good. It's going the same way as the Hillary Clinton "lock her up" promise, because he is just #ing with you and zero swamps have been drained...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You really believe that Biden will step down over a stolen laptop?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

While you swim in your bubble of confirmation by the people who are fabricating this bs?
No, I am good. It's going the same way as the Hillary Clinton "lock her up" promise, because he is just #ing with you and zero swamps have been drained...

You say that as I’m looking at the Vice Presidents son passed out with a meth pipe in his mouth.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You don't really have an impartial view, you're perfectly fine with establishment corruption.

You're just another Hyper Partisan bro.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I used to have this silly notion that FOX was impartial.

I guess it's one of two things, either they've come to the conclusion it isn't legit or they are totally off the Trump Train and sandbagging it for President Elect Biden.

On FOX, it depends on which anchor's segment you're watching at the time. Sunday's are primarily Left-leaning.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

That statement is so drenched in fear it doesn’t care how hypocritical it sounds.

link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

link   
a reply to: jrod

No, he doesn't need to.

The emails alone are a treasure trove of personal details.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join