It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sunday, October 18, 2020

President Trump emerged from his morning intelligence/security briefing and issued this statement to the world:

Hunter Biden’s laptop is a disaster for the entire Biden family, but especially for his father, Joe.

It is now a proven fact, and cannot be denied, that all of that info is the REAL DEAL.

That makes it impossible for “50%, or 10%” Joe, to ever assume the office of the President!

Source: twitter.com...

So what should happen next, while the Bidens are under Federal and Congressional investigation?

Pause the voting, and delay the November 3rd election, until the investigation is complete?

Should the DNC remove Joe Biden, and make VP nominee Kamala Harris the Democrat's Presidential nominee?

Should Joe Biden willingly step aside, the DNC name a new Presidential nominee, and the U.S. start the election process from scratch?

It's estimated that 18 million Americans have already voted by mail, or in person.

-CareWeMust

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Nothing will happen to him or Hunter. The PTB will make sure this doesn't change a thing. Unfortunately.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks. But, no thanks.

I’ll wait for legitimate proof.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Tough spot for the Dems.
Joe leaves race...all those mail-in ballots become null and void.

ONLY a potential plus for the Dems...if Trump is ahead in the mail-in voting.

edit on 18-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, October 18, 2020

President Trump emerged from his morning intelligence/security briefing and issued this statement to the world:

Hunter Biden’s laptop is a disaster for the entire Biden family, but especially for his father, Joe.

It is now a proven fact, and cannot be denied, that all of that info is the REAL DEAL.

That makes it impossible for “50%, or 10%” Joe, to ever assume the office of the President!

So what should happen next, while the Bidens are under Federal and Congressional investigation?

Pause the voting, and delay the November 3rd election, until the investigation is complete?

Should the DNC remove Joe Biden, and make VP nominee Kamala Harris the Democrat's Presidential nominee?

Should Joe Biden willingly step aside, the DNC name a new Presidential nominee, and the U.S. start the election process from scratch?

It's estimated that 18 million Americans have already voted by mail, or in person.

-CareWeMust

Joe will step down this week and not answer ANY questions.

I can feel it coming.....there is no way out of this for him. They have issued no denial of anything and are trying to figure out how to mitigate the damage.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
If the THE PAST is replicated, you may be right. That's why its important for the FULL content of Hunter's Laptop/Cloud to be revealed.

edit on 10/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I’m still skeptical of the source.
Not that I doubt the Bidens have received millions from foreign hands.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There can be no pause in the election cycle, all that can be done, IF THIS IS TRUE AND OBVIOUS 'is present the evidence to the leaders of the DNC and show them the options. A withdrawl Biden and go with Kamala or B Stick with Biden and he deals with the #storm before the election, and somehow if he wins he will likely be impeached or worse in his first 6 months.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How about this for a conspiracy theory.
Hunter turns up room temp.
Grief-stricken Joe quits with an endorsement for Kermerler.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Sunday, October 18, 2020

-CareWeMust

Joe will step down this week and not answer ANY questions.

I can feel it coming.....there is no way out of this for him. They have issued no denial of anything and are trying to figure out how to mitigate the damage.

Joe is so old and corrupt, let him go. But if Hunter is part of a child-abuse ring, he needs to be prosecuted, along with any other suspects the laptop contents point to.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Leaving horizontal Harris as their candidate?
Oh boy...

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks. But, no thanks.

Would FBI Director Wray's certification satisfy you? If not, who?

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thanks. But, no thanks.

You’ll be jumping for joy when Biden steps down and they trot Hillary out there.
Only to be crushed again when Trump wins.
Mentally prepare yourself.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Voters need to know all pertinent info before making their choice. It's the American way.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Leaving horizontal Harris as their candidate?
Oh boy...

Horizontal Harris couldn’t win a prize in a Cracker Jack box, let alone a presidential election.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
There can be no pause in the election cycle, all that can be done, IF THIS IS TRUE AND OBVIOUS 'is present the evidence to the leaders of the DNC and show them the options. A withdrawl Biden and go with Kamala or B Stick with Biden and he deals with the #storm before the election, and somehow if he wins he will likely be impeached or worse in his first 6 months.

Who will take Kamala's slot as VP nominee if she is put in Biden's spot? I looked at the DNC rulebook last week. They have a lot of leeway in what they can and cannot do with the ticket.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Thanks. But, no thanks.

You’ll be jumping for joy when Biden steps down and they trot Hillary out there.
Only to be crushed again when Trump wins.
Mentally prepare yourself.

Kamala would not like playing second fiddle to Hillary at all.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is the plan.

Biden will step down or be forced. Harris will be picked.
She is the "left's" ideal candidate.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Can Biden just hand over his votes to the DNC?

Essentially giving the DNC the power to choose a candidate?

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thanks. But, no thanks.

Would FBI Director Wray's certification satisfy you? If not, who?

first of all nothing will, and I doubt that the FBI Director will do so, Wray is full of it and is part of the TPTB

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join