It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid drug given to Trump developed using cells derived from aborted fetus.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Boadicea

I believe he didn´t know, there are more than 2500 different drugs in small country like Finland alone, you can be sure there is even more different drugs in US.

"Would you test this drug Mr.President ? it will make you feel better."
"Bring it on, i feel awful"...
...most likely

That's what I see as most likely as well.

I also can't help but wonder if this drug in particular was recommended just to hold it against him after the fact. I'm sure the doctors knew exactly where it came from. I'm not sure Trump knew.

link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Trump is personally invested in this product. It's hard to believe, with his big brain that "get's it", that he wasn't aware of the antibody cell sources.

Regeneron CEO Dr. Leonard Schleifer and President Trump are acquainted: The CEO has been a member at Trump's golf club in Westchester, New York, and his company also received $450 million in government funding in July as part of the president's Operation Warp Speed plan to quickly develop a vaccine and other treatments for Covid-19.

Meanwhile, Trump also recently owned shares of Regeneron (REGN) -- as well as Gilead Sciences (GILD), maker of the antiviral drug remdesivir that the president is also taking. Both stocks were listed as assets on Trump's 2017 filing with the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, though neither were holdings on the president's most recent filing for 2020.

Here's President telling us that he was informed about the drug and told his doctors to give it to him.
twitter.com...
Skip to 3:30 minutes.

link   
a reply to: loueber

Are any of you organ donors? Maybe the people who's life you save wit your organs should know that your heart, or kidney , came from a dead person !!

Organ donors choose to donate. Babies don't choose to be aborted.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Really? The doctors informed him about all the ins and outs of how it may have been made? I doubt that.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Interesting... thanks for posting this. Twitter says I'm not allowed to see the page you linked (I don't have my own Twitter... maybe that's why?) but I'm interested in seeing how this plays out.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are any of you organ donors? Maybe the people who's life you save wit your organs should know that your heart, or kidney , came from a dead person !!

Now that we know about certain alleged global atrocities involving children and human biomaterial....we can reverse extrapolate the origins of original supports and politicking for Institutionalized mass global abortion ... and if it turns out that the groups pushing for legalized abortion were funded by vested interests that wanted unfettered legalized access to human biomterials and used this diabolical method of manipulting the Female Gender and human Race...well then we need immediatly reverse those Laws and then we need to fire up Old Sparky.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's also an assumption to assume fetus cells were from an abortion.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
World is to me forgetting too much the super drug , Vitamin D

Is Vitamin D a Silver Bullet?

Israeli study.PDF

link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Id bet alot of money that trump cares very little about religion other than that he knows the religious vote will greatly help him.

Guess you didn't see him with his Bible outside the church after its grounds and the surrounding area were fumigated to remove those pesky citizens. He's super religious.

link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Life created in a lab is no longer life? I knew justifications were forthcoming. I thought moment of conception? That means when an egg is fertilized no?

For some people that is the way it is. Those are the ones who don't like any form of birth control at all. But not all people think that same way. Very often, a fertilized gamete won't implant for whatever reason and those cells then have zero chance of development. That's essentially what frozen embryos are. They have zero chance of development as they are. And that's what birth control and the morning after pill do -- prevent implantation and development. Ideally, birth control will prevent ovulation at all, but it doesn't always so that backup is to prevent implantation.

We can argue the ethics of creating embryos that will never get a chance at development, and I think we should. But as it stands there is nothing for many of those embryos.

Again, this is the reason why so many religions seek to put controls on sex, not because they don't want you to have fun, but because this is some of the evil that comes from allowing it to go unrestrained. We run into these very real questions and end up sacrificing parts of our humanity.
edit on 9-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Precisely....without waxing poetic about it you dont have to kill babies.....ever.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And don't organ recipients already know they are receiving organs from deceased patients?

Not to derail, but real quick, I haven't been able to post for a while, but I've been able to read occasionally, and you have been pretty darn awesome! Very thoughtful, reasonable, well informed and well expressed comments. You've been my hero and getting lots of kudos in my head!!!

(If your ears have been burning, blame me
)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

World is to me forgetting too much the super drug , Vitamin D

Is Vitamin D a Silver Bullet?

Israeli study.PDF

If it wasnt for fat from meat we would be forgetting everything LITERALLY....VitaminD is critical for a lot of reasons with covid primarily because the bug uses it as fuel rapidly depleting it.

edit on 9-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't believe that Donald Trump wasn't informed where the cells were derived from. It's a company that Trump is personally financially invested. Regeneron got $450 Million dollars from Trump's administration to fast track its development. I can't believe that the fact that it's derived from fetal stem cells didn't come up, somewhere, sometime, in Trump pro-life sphere of influence.

He told the doctors that he wanted, and he himself arranged for a compassionate use emergency authorization. Now he's pushing for widespread emergency use, while he only the 10th person in the USA to ever have taken this antibody cocktail.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Precisely....without waxing poetic about it you dont have to kill babies.....ever.

It's also an assumption to assume that any fetal cells used were from abortions of convenience and not medically necessary ones.

Not to mention when the stem cell moratorium was issued, we had stem cell lines in the US. Those were not discontinued. They were allowed to be used from then on. I recall that from the W years.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Of course you wouldn't.

Just a bit ago, you were firmly convinced the president told everyone to inject bleach too. I'm not sure how you reconcile that president with a president who now knows every detail of how every drug in the development pipeline is made.

edit on 9-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I can't believe that the fact that it's derived from fetal stem cells didn't come up, somewhere, sometime, in Trump pro-life sphere of influence.

Makes you wonder how Pence feels about this. It also makes you wonder if Pence came down with the 'Vid if he'd take this drug or try to pray the 'Rona away since he thinks that works with the big bad Gay.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: one4all

It's also an assumption to assume that any fetal cells used were from abortions of convenience and not medically necessary ones.

Not to mention when the stem cell moratorium was issued, we had stem cell lines in the US. Those were not discontinued. They were allowed to be used from then on. I recall that from the W years.

Invivo donations by a Mother were the waxing poetic part I wanted to avoid.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

D'ah shucks.

Good to see you. Hope you are well.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Indeed.

So clearly Trump = Nazi and anyone who takes this drug is a baby killing Nazi like Trump.

There's a lot of detail missing from the OP which are glaring if you know where to look.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join