It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid drug given to Trump developed using cells derived from aborted fetus.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I shout a lot of things while I'm getting busy.

Bow chicka bow wow.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: Boadicea

I believe he didn´t know, there are more than 2500 different drugs in small country like Finland alone, you can be sure there is even more different drugs in US.

"Would you test this drug Mr.President ? it will make you feel better."
"Bring it on, i feel awful"...
...most likely

I also can't help but wonder if this drug in particular was recommended just to hold it against him after the fact. I'm sure the doctors knew exactly where it came from. I'm not sure Trump knew.

You truly are a well rounded lateral thinker.

You better believe it was given to hold it against him later..... I've stated in other threads that his positive was probably a false positive and that he was likely given covertly something to mimic symptoms specifically now with hindsight so he could be administered this drug in question and be stupid and arrogant enough to promote it to the rest of thr country if not the world in reality doing the darksides dirty work for them while they sit back and laugh at just how much of a puppet for them he really is.

Or worse and sickingly he knew all along and was integral in the groundwork and thus why I'm all ears as he quite possibly has been fooling me all along ( a (not the) great deception.

I'm really starting to get the sense he's been fooling me but for now I'll just be watching closely -real closely.

This whole political scene on all sides and depths is getting rather repulsive if not downright scary, the twists and turns is shocking and i was hoping that it was just the common man speak that was fuelling the fire but if turns out he willingly knew and took this drug then he's about as christian as your average murderer or rapist etc and he will be swiftly banished to my 'has been and never to be given the time of day sinbin' without a view to parole.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: one4all

Me likes Vitamin D

Me too!

And the science is confirming and affirming its healing properties.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kurokage

Husband looked into it. They use stem cells from created from other sources -- bone marrow, etc. They also do use stem cells from frozen embryos which likely would be the cells in question. Those are still controversial, but less objectionable than aborted ones.

I'm the husband in question.

www.regeneron.com...

" The stem cells most commonly used at Regeneron are mouse embryonic stem cells and human blood stem cells. Currently, there are limited research efforts employing human-induced pluripotent stem cell lines derived from adult human cells and human embryonic stem cells that are approved for research use by the National Institutes of Health and created solely through in vitro fertilization. "

To sum up:

Mouse Embryonic
Human Blood
Adult Human Cells
In vitro embryos

If the blastocyst has not implanted on the wall of a uterus, it cannot develop into a fetus. If it can't develop into a fetus in the womb, it can't be aborted now can it?

Chill out.

If you have a fertilized egg, which is the very start of a life and do not implant it aren't you denying a life to be born? It's ok if you start one but don't let it develop? I thought the belief was from the moment of conception. That would be a fertilized egg? So because it has no viability, how is it different than 6 weeks with no viability outside a womb?

link   
a reply to: CthruU

Or...Hear me out here...He got COVID19, went to the hospital where he was given effective therapeutics, and then went home.

link   

There`s plenty of natural remedys and good strategys available . Vitamin C high doses can do miracles .

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

I think they do, but most people don't have any issue with it because most people understand that organ donation is a choice on the part of the donor.

Yes. The difference is one is given... and one is taken.

I think the only ones who object would be the sorts who already object to most medical type treatments on belief grounds already, some religious, some spiritual, some really, really weird.

And that's their right. I don't have to agree, or even understand their reasoning, but I can and will respect their right to make that decision for themselves.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

a reply to: Kurokage

Husband looked into it. They use stem cells from created from other sources -- bone marrow, etc. They also do use stem cells from frozen embryos which likely would be the cells in question. Those are still controversial, but less objectionable than aborted ones.

I'm the husband in question.

www.regeneron.com...

" The stem cells most commonly used at Regeneron are mouse embryonic stem cells and human blood stem cells. Currently, there are limited research efforts employing human-induced pluripotent stem cell lines derived from adult human cells and human embryonic stem cells that are approved for research use by the National Institutes of Health and created solely through in vitro fertilization. "

To sum up:

Mouse Embryonic
Human Blood
Adult Human Cells
In vitro embryos

If the blastocyst has not implanted on the wall of a uterus, it cannot develop into a fetus. If it can't develop into a fetus in the womb, it can't be aborted now can it?

Chill out.

If you have a fertilized egg, which is the very start of a life and do not implant it aren't you denying a life to be born? It's ok if you start one but don't let it develop? I thought the belief was from the moment of conception. That would be a fertilized egg? So because it has no viability, how is it different than 6 weeks with no viability outside a womb?

I don't believe life begins at conception. To me, a human life cannot begin until the blastocyst attaches to the mother's uteran wall and the cascade of hormonal triggers begins and the baby can fully develop. Before then, the embryo is just a 'seed' waiting to be planted.
edit on 9-10-2020 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2020 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That is so true, specially elderly takes vitamin D daily, some of them twice a day 10μg. My kid is diabetic type one and has celiac disease too so he takes everyday 20μg. I take 10μg.
I have not been sick at all in 4 years and my kid hasn´t been sick for two years even his schoolmates has been.
Winter is dark in Finland and is long, so recommedations are that everyone should take 10μg a day at least.

Young people are spreading Covid now, not so much older folks. We will be on phase 2 in november and december here in Finland. In two weeks we have had 2096 new cases and that is a lot !
edit on 9-10-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: CthruU

Or...Hear me out here...He got COVID19, went to the hospital where he was given effective therapeutics, and then went home.

Or he's the only "senior" to miraculously feel brand new within 3 days. No other seniors have experienced said effective therapeutics and recovered within 3 days and went home.

Please hear me outhere- open your mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Maybe you can watch it here: www.tmz.com...

Skip to 1:20 for the pertinent part.

Thank you! I have to pick up my groceries in a few minutes -- I'll watch when I get back.

Welcome back...

Thanks again! My husband will be very happy I'm back too because now I won't be boring him with my political talk -- tee hee hee!

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Interesting. There may be some disagreement on that. If you are pro-life. I mean of course it is a way to justify why this is acceptable.

Princeton Edu.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

There`s plenty of natural remedys and good strategys available . Vitamin C high doses can do miracles .

Not just any vitamin C. Either high dose injection or liposomal vitamin C.

Both act differently in the body and both are retained longer in the body as well. In the case of the liposomal variety, vitamin C will be stored in your fat cells instead of being passed through urine quickly.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Last I checked, Trump wasn't personally or financially invested in finding ways to inject disinfectants to kill Covid 19.

Don't take it so personally, that Trump might not care as much about fetal stem cell research, or be as offended as real hard core pro-lifers.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Some epic level mental gymnastics going in here.

You people never disappoint, thanks for my morning laugh ☕

edit on 9-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If you had clicked and read the link you'd have known that embryonic cells are used.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Or, hear me out on this, it's acceptable because the drug isn't actually developed from aborted human tissue.

To wit:

No babies are being killed for this. This isn't the product of abortion or anything like that. The characterization of the therapeutic given to the president is wrong.

edit on 10 9 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

If you had clicked and read the link you'd have known that embryonic cells are used.

And if you had investigated further you'd know the type of embryonic stem cells being used.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So is the a stem cell miracle cure?

Or just tested on fetal cells to ensure it wasn’t toxic to humans. Because I have heard both said. And test upon more often than derived from (since I check less politically biased sources).

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
So, the ususal media conflation and typically ignorant fear mongering? 🥱

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join