It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid drug given to Trump developed using cells derived from aborted fetus.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

"Would you test this drug Mr.President ? it will make you feel better."
"Bring it on, i feel awful"...
...most likely

Oh soooooooo not likely, sorry but the POTUS is not going to "test" a drug be a human guinea pig, I doubt that would be allowed no matter who the president, the medical team around him would have told his staff everything, I doubt any old whack pot doctor can say, "I have the cure mr POTUS" want to be the first human trial, every medication being administered would have to be checked and double checked before it passes his lips.

link   
a reply to: one4all

Yeeh agree...

Me likes Vitamin D

I should sometime go for test though...i never tested my D levels..I am driven by my instinct

edit on 9-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think they do, but most people don't have any issue with it because most people understand that organ donation is a choice on the part of the donor.

I think the only ones who object would be the sorts who already object to most medical type treatments on belief grounds already, some religious, some spiritual, some really, really weird.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Except POTUS wasn't the first human trial.

You can look up studies on this drug online. It's been in stage 3 testing since July meaning lots of other people have received this.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Of course you wouldn't.

Just a bit ago, you were firmly convinced the president told everyone to inject bleach too. I'm not sure how you reconcile that president with a president who now knows every detail of how every drug in the development pipeline is made.

The whole bleach debacle will ultimately be sorted out in Trumps favor......more truths simply need to be forthcoming and this is happening as we speak.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Interesting... thanks for posting this. Twitter says I'm not allowed to see the page you linked (I don't have my own Twitter... maybe that's why?) but I'm interested in seeing how this plays out.

Maybe you can watch it here: www.tmz.com...

Skip to 1:20 for the pertinent part.

Welcome back...

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He's super religious.

He is like the most super religious, no one knows religion like him, old testament or new..........equal, lol

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which means all of those people are Nazi baby killers like Trump.

This can only get worse from here.

Side effects from this drug are immediate and uncontrollable goosestepping, speaking German, and the immediate death of all babies within a Trump-Radius.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

He's not great at it, but he certainly knows it better than most leftist politicos. That's likely because he has advisors who know it unlike lefties who only know how to find a few words they think say what they want it to say.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The horror considering at least half the study I read was in POC!

We now have goose-stepping black folks.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

What's your favorite Bible verse?
Do you believe?

link   

a reply to: projectvxn

The horror considering at least half the study I read was in POC!

We now have goose-stepping black folks.

OMG!!! We haven't gone too far enough!

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
What's your favorite Bible verse?
Do you believe?

The one that Samuel L. Jackson lays down just before he gets to work.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Kurokage

Husband looked into it. They use stem cells from created from other sources -- bone marrow, etc. They also do use stem cells from frozen embryos which likely would be the cells in question. Those are still controversial, but less objectionable than aborted ones.

I'm the husband in question.

www.regeneron.com...

" The stem cells most commonly used at Regeneron are mouse embryonic stem cells and human blood stem cells. Currently, there are limited research efforts employing human-induced pluripotent stem cell lines derived from adult human cells and human embryonic stem cells that are approved for research use by the National Institutes of Health and created solely through in vitro fertilization. "

To sum up:

Mouse Embryonic
Human Blood
Adult Human Cells
In vitro embryos

If the blastocyst has not implanted on the wall of a uterus, it cannot develop into a fetus. If it can't develop into a fetus in the womb, it can't be aborted now can it?

Chill out.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Without looking into this line of fetal tissue, I am assuming it came into use before trump was even president. Not that this has any bearing on the moral issue of it's use concerning abortion.

But what if these samples came from a still born, an umbilical cord or after birth? Even if the samples came from an abortion, it was legal to do so at the time. Once the genie came out of the bottle, at what point do you draw the line esp, when your life is in the balance?

It's a hard question, esp. when compared to the use of research from Nazi medical experiments, something that most everyone would agree is crossing the line. I'm glad I haven't needed to make such a choice.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Even Vegans sneak a BLT when it suits them.

That surely does happen, but I can say that in 4 years, I haven’t done so. I did eat a slice of fresh mozzarella a while back and a couple of times I’ve removed the cheese from a slice of cheese pizza and ate it, but it tore my stomach up so bad I learned my lesson to not do it again. Any kind of meat would probably keep me in the bathroom for an entire day. And it’s not that I’m a militant vegan (I can’t stand the vegan community....ugh..don’t get me started) but after living off 95% whole foods for this long, anything processed or foreign to my body will mess me up and it’s simply not worth it.

I do miss eggs though. If I were going to cheat with one thing, it’d most definitely be some over-easy eggs.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: one4all

Yeeh agree...

Me likes Vitamin D

I should sometime go for to test though...i never tested my D levels..I am driven by my instinct

Instinctual ability to follow food and mineral cravings is a strength that has been tactically removed from our arsenals.

Its a conversation for a different time but Ebola and VitaminC have a similar symbiotic evidenciary template .

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Is this supposed to be some big gotcha moment for lefty frauds? Good lord they are pathetic.
edit on 9/10/2020 by 20Eyes1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Coincidentally my favorite as well.
edit on 10 9 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Coincidentally my favorite and well.

I picture you shouting that out of the helo while getting busy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join