It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s medical bill would cost an average American citizen at least $100k, report says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I am so glad to live in Canada...it would cost me nothing.

The US is a mess.

A mod from Canada. Way kool. I miss it up there. Canada seems to have an handle on their covid-19 case

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

edit on 10 7 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: ATS is acting up on my phone!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

The US is a mess.

A mod from Canada. Way kool. I miss it up there. Canada seems to have an handle on their covid-19 case

Well, I trust the Canadian government recognized both the financial and health effects of letting the virus roam free. It's really a balance though.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I think we need a wall on the Canadian border...and America should pay for it.

You're in line right after we get the Space Force up and running.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Thumbs up to Trump if he actually follows through to get it to everyone free.

If it's free, we better be putting the squeeze on the Mexicans like for the Wall.

trump makes a lot of promises; I still haven't gotten my stimulus check. Maybe I don't qualify.

So the Dems can pork up bills with garbage and fund useless programs but the POTUS can’t spend tax payers money on saving lives? Pffft!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Same here in Australia

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The US is a mess.

If we elect Bernie Sanders or Kamala Harris as President, we'll have the same top quality free health insurance you do!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

How is this News?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So he's lived in a vacuum in the last 50 odd years to be able to form an opinion? Why hasnt he acted against the gouging in the last 4 years?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

If it's free, we better be putting the squeeze on the Mexicans like for the Wall.

trump makes a lot of promises; I still haven't gotten my stimulus check. Maybe I don't qualify.

So the Dems can pork up bills with garbage and fund useless programs but the POTUS can’t spend tax payers money on saving lives? Pffft!

He's just going to bring up something something Mexicans, the dude has issues.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The price of medical care in this country has gone nuts. There is no reason for it either, we could never go to socialized medicine with all the price gouging going on.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I had a serious injury and needed to get transported and Healthcare covered me 72,000$ so that isn't that much

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I guess you missed him speaking an hour ago where he wants everyone to get the treatment he did, he is going to use the military to deliver the drugs to our hospitals and it will be free to us.

Will the Mexicans be paying for this as well or will the bill eventually be handed to the American taxpayers? Free....yeah right!

"shrugs"

Odd that a leftist has a problem with tax spending....

Oh Wait! They will only have a problem with it when it benefits the AVERAGE American citizen and Orange Man does it...

~shrug~

edit on 7-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I guess you missed him speaking an hour ago where he wants everyone to get the treatment he did, he is going to use the military to deliver the drugs to our hospitals and it will be free to us.

Will the Mexicans be paying for this as well or will the bill eventually be handed to the American taxpayers? Free....yeah right!

"shrugs"

Oh Wait! They will only have a problem with it when it benefits the AVERAGE American citizen and Orange Man does it...

~shrug~

I always thought that it was hypocrisy but I have come to believe that they honestly don’t understand logic anymore.

It’s getting worrying

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

"shrugs"

~shrug~

I'm a capitalist. I've always said the American taxpayer should get the same kind of health care the Senators and Congressmen receive at taxpayers expense.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The US is a mess.

Ya, well, I could tell some stories about the Canadian system.

You may not have to pay anything, unless you consider taxes paying for something, but the wait time may kill you.

Seen it more than once. No system is perfect.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I sent mine to the Embassy to see if they can help me cash it.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
To carewemust

No clue who either of them are and don't care.
I find Canadian politics ridiculous....you guys are just off the charts.
To be fair, we have 36 million people....you guys have 330 million people so I get why it is crazier than here, there are just way more people to act crazy and lose their heads.

I wouldn't vote for any of the douche bags here, I can't believe you guys still think voting will get you proper representation.
We up here, KNOW they don't care....you guys are dreamers, but like I said, you guys have a bigger population so there is more room for crazy.

If Trump actually gets meds out to people, first I would be scared of big pharma but, at least the guy MIGHT be trying.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

I had a serious injury and needed to get transported and Healthcare covered me 72,000$ so that isn't that much

So imagine health insurers and the government needing to cover that same amount for millions upon millions of Americans?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I broke my neck and got in FAST.
Spent 3 months in an aspen collar and it cost nothing....all the doc had to do was mark URGENT on the paper.

I also walked around with a broken neck for a long time and had no idea other than my feet going numb.
They were REALLY good to me.....and it cost me NOTHING!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join