It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service agents, doctors aghast at Trump’s drive outside hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: KansasGirl

Your wrong. So the whole world is wrong. Every country is doing the smae thing. Isreal is about to wreck their hospitals.

Even Trump doesnt say that anymore.

Your indulging in wishful thinking, Im afraid, backed up by no science whatsover.
False.

Cases in the US have dropped off. Thise hospital beds in Texas? We now only have ONE(1) available at any given time now, since cases have dropped off.

The American economy is revving up again.

You can take your fear mongering and shove it.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't think anyone is denouncing Trump for wanting to go out and say thank you to his supporters.

It's the putting in danger of the Secret Service agents in that car with him and his blatant disregard for their well-being.

SS knows what they're doing.

You people are reaching for what amounts to beans. Give it up.
edit on 5-10-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Of course they do. But they also just have to do what they are told. And the virus does not care.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Now these two agents are in danger of getting the virus and will have to quarentine for 2 weeks.

So, if trump is on antibiotics or whatever, he's most likely not contagious.

And frankly, the way this hoax of a virus spreads, those SS agents, like you and me, are and have been at risk of getting the virus anyway.

I don't say in "danger" of getting it like you do, because unlike you, I've actually read up on the likelihood of getting this nonsense, the likely severity of it, and the impact on myself and others with whom I might come in contact.

Try turning down the partisanship and hyperbole, and take an hour to do some actual research. The information is out there and readily available if you want to know it.

(post by underwerks removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't think anyone is denouncing Trump for wanting to go out and say thank you to his supporters.

It's the putting in danger of the Secret Service agents in that car with him and his blatant disregard for their well-being.

SS knows what they're doing.

You people are reaching for what amounts to beans. Give it up.

And you’re making excuses for Trump.

As always.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

"AGHAST"
Hyperbole much?

I'm Flabbergasted.

edit on 5-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The problem experts say is that the inside of that SUV is deadly dangerous. Its hermetically sealed and air doesn't get out so those inside are in bad shape. The unfortunate SS agents to get that duty ridding with Trump have now got to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Trump demonstrates his usual selfishness and recklessness again show he only cares about one thing, himself.

Current and former Secret Service agents and medical professionals were aghast Sunday night at President Trump’s trip outside the hospital where he is being treated for the coronavirus, saying the president endangered those inside his SUV for a publicity stunt.

As the backlash grew, multiple aides who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal deliberations also called Trump’s evening outing an unnecessary risk — but said it was not surprising. Trump had said he was bored in the hospital, advisers said. He wanted to show strength after his chief of staff offered a grimmer assessment of his health than doctors, according to campaign and White House officials.

A growing number of Secret Service agents have been concerned about the president’s seeming indifference to the health risks they face when traveling with him in public, and a few reacted with outrage to the trip, asking how Trump’s desire to be seen outside his hospital suite justified the jeopardy to agents protecting him. Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis has already brought new scrutiny to his lax approach to social distancing, as public health officials scramble to trace those he may have exposed at large in-person events.

link

How? He was wearing a mask, everyone should be totally fine.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

The problem experts say is that the inside of that SUV is deadly dangerous. Its hermetically sealed and air doesn't get out so those inside are in bad shape. The unfortunate SS agents to get that duty ridding with Trump have now got to quarantine for 2 weeks.

Trump demonstrates his usual selfishness and recklessness again show he only cares about one thing, himself.

Current and former Secret Service agents and medical professionals were aghast Sunday night at President Trump’s trip outside the hospital where he is being treated for the coronavirus, saying the president endangered those inside his SUV for a publicity stunt.

As the backlash grew, multiple aides who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal deliberations also called Trump’s evening outing an unnecessary risk — but said it was not surprising. Trump had said he was bored in the hospital, advisers said. He wanted to show strength after his chief of staff offered a grimmer assessment of his health than doctors, according to campaign and White House officials.

A growing number of Secret Service agents have been concerned about the president’s seeming indifference to the health risks they face when traveling with him in public, and a few reacted with outrage to the trip, asking how Trump’s desire to be seen outside his hospital suite justified the jeopardy to agents protecting him. Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis has already brought new scrutiny to his lax approach to social distancing, as public health officials scramble to trace those he may have exposed at large in-person events.

link

How? He was wearing a mask, everyone should be totally fine.

LOL...Yup. Trump gots the mask.
It's all good now.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Protecting the president is part of what they signed up for.

If this was a more serious virus I imagine they'd still have to be by his side.

This one doesn't make sense to me. It's literally part of their job description. They'd still be in the hospital room I'd imagine.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't get it? If they wore masks and washed their hands what's the problem?

Are we saying masks don't work now?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Lol, you just want something to complain about today.. I guess this is it... You do know the Secret Service can say "No" to Trump, and that's final.. So if Trump asks to do something, and the secret service allows it, I guess its A-OK, because if it wasn't, they'd simply say No and it would be done with... but I like the left, lets freak out irrationally instead

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

You don't understand.
Trump could walk on water and the headline would read "trump can't swim!"

I'm cool with hammering him on his bad decisions but sometimes, like this one, it just comes across ass petty and ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Lol, you just want something to complain about today.. I guess this is it... You do know the Secret Service can say "No" to Trump, and that's final.. So if Trump asks to do something, and the secret service allows it, I guess its A-OK, because if it wasn't, they'd simply say No and it would be done with... but I like the left, lets freak out irrationally instead

The medical team has also been
quoted as the drive being safe to do.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Masks, washing hands..............AND...........social distancing..

or did you forget that little part?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

You should see some of the stuff written by Trump's faithful on a local doctor who called him out for this stunt.

At least now even on here, a very pro-Trump forum, he is losing support. The usual suspects will still defend him regardless.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wasn't everyone wearing masks? Mask don't work now?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Masks, washing hands..............AND...........social distancing..

or did you forget that little part?

It's OR not AND

www.cdc.gov...
"Wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain."

"Wear masks when less than 6 feet apart from people or indoors."

"Wearing masks is most important when social distancing is difficult."

edit on 5-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What about the SS who are protecting Obama who has been traveling to a lot of so called covid "hot spots" the past months?

Where is the outrage over those poor souls? roflmao Trump has broken the NPC's.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join