It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service agents, doctors aghast at Trump’s drive outside hospital

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So we've moved on to "aghast" now? Lefties are running out of adjectives.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It just shows a total disregard for them.

If Obama done this trump supporters would quite right criticise him. Yet am sure when I say Trump showed a total disrespect for the Secret service to play some political theater to score points with his base potentially endangering them in doing so....Its just TDS
edit on 5-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wanna know what is also selfish, Trump having secret service protecting him who are willing to take a bullet for him.. like, how rude?? like who do you think you are, President or something??? I mean, thats totes selfish.. just like trump driving around with a virus where the survival rate is over 99%...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Obama saluting with a coffee in his hand made the consevative crowd upset for 'disrespecting' those who protect him. Now that crowd is trying to justify Trump's car ride while still trying to condemn Obama.

Hopefully the the end of the insanity will be on election day, but I know better.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Wasn't everyone wearing masks? Mask don't work now?

Masks work now as well as they always have. Depending on which type and how well it fits, it can reduce the amount of virus an infected person exhales into the environment by, say, 50%. So when you are out wandering around at your local Home Depot or Piggly Wiggly, where let’s say statistically maybe 1/10 of 1 % of the crowd is expected to be infected (again, depending on where you live) and most of the people are wearing masks, you have now reduced the risk of spread to 1/20 of 1%. If you go to a MAGA rally where almost nobody is wearing a mask, your risk remains twice as large, at 1/10 of 1%. For you personally, in those moments, that’s not a big deal—it’s a small risk in either case. But, averaged over society that can cut the effective reproduction number, Rt, in half. Together with social distancing, that can be enough to cause Rt to go less than 1.0 and the outbreak to exponentially die out. That’s what mask wearing has always been about—not protecting any one particular individual from either getting or transmitting the virus with 100% certainty, but causing the infection to die out in the herd. People who don’t understand the mathematics of exponential growth seem to have a hard time with this concept.

But Donald Trump was known to have the virus with 100% certainty when he got into the SUV with the SS agents. So, the SS agents were at maybe 1000 times greater risk of catching COVID-19 when accompanying the POTUS in the SUV than if they had been accompanying him to a MAGA rally.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A SS agent can't refuse the duty. So they have problems and have to quarantine. Theres a agood reasson doctors dont send COVID patients out to get coffee and jog when their under hospital care. Trump has already been responsible directly and indirectly for many people with the virus. And we know Herman Cain had a terrible result by adhering to Trump's awful leadership.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Anti-Trump "experts" will be really pissed if he leaves the hospital before getting 3 negative tests for Wuhan Flu, since masks no longer work, according to these "experts" and their media stooges.

edit on 10/5/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Trump wore a mask, everyone is just fine, masks work!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I don't get it? If they wore masks and washed their hands what's the problem?

Are we saying masks don't work now?

Masks, washing hands..............AND...........social distancing..

or did you forget that little part?

It's OR not AND

www.cdc.gov...
"Wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain."

"Wear masks when less than 6 feet apart from people or indoors."

"Wearing masks is most important when social distancing is difficult."

Again ^^^^^^^^^

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A SS agent can't refuse the duty. So they have problems and have to quarantine. Trump has already been responsible directly and indirectly for many people with the virus. And we know Herman Cain ikely had a terrible result by adhering to Trump's awful leadership.

Chris Christie, with asthma and weighs 400 pounds and he went around kissing people the day of the SCOTUS event at the White House and spent time at the Trump pre-debate session of his advisors.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Anybody see the pic of him through the non tinted windows?
Yeah, that wasn't Trump.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

So individuals cannot make a decision for themselves to wear or not wear a mask? They need the POTUS to tell them how to take personal responsibility? LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: KansasGirl

Your wrong. So the whole world is wrong. Every country is doing the smae thing. Isreal is about to wreck their hospitals.

Even Trump doesnt say that anymore.

Your indulging in wishful thinking, Im afraid, backed up by no science whatsover.

You're not an american, you don't live here... You'll be fine, stop being a wuss freaking out about a place he/she isn't even at.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Few weeks back even daily mail was a good enough site when a post was about ACO .
But we on the left well alest ME want proof Trump even left Walter reed even for a short ride any links showing him ?

pS SS have the last word for presidents ??? That's a JOKE right ? what If the President says Hey im going for a walk they can do what BODLY stop him ?
Is it a JOB or a prison sentience ?

as for this well IF TRUE then YES Th elft has EVERY RIGHT to call Him out for endangering others FLUE COLD VIRUS be dammed KNOWINGLY putting others at risk is the Hight of arrogance .

Half the post are TRYING to accuse the LEFT of some kind of plot to GET Trump sick now though its OK if he infects his entire staff .
Fir now i am NOT calling out Trump without Proof BUt am calling out the RIGHT as they push its Ok to infect others No matter how HIGH up the person is or is not ITs NEVER ok someone with a COLD would NOT be allowed any ware NEAR the president .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Crap i was Hoping it was fake news eposting link for others with photo of Trump in car It bites the man just wont use common sense . spectrumnews1.com...
The RIght can excuse away the SANE will vote for any one NOT trump .

Guess the Good news Is Trump is doing good enough to take a short car ride .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
how many people get blood clots and lose limbs from the flu???????? does the flu last for 6 months?? no but people like actress emma samms are having long time many months being sick off on off on and still having problems
..www.sciencedaily.com...

autopsies on people who died of covid show 100's of blod clots in their lungs....but you people keep ignoring this..and yes we know not everyone dies of covid.......

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It’s no worse than the flu. All of you who are STILL falling for this extreme exaggerated story pumped to you about this virus have no hope of ever thinking for yourselves. Do you really, truly not question the media and what they tell you? Honest question. You really think they are giving you unbiased facts? Hell, even biased facts- but you really think they report the truth?

So to answer my question: yes, you believe/never question anything the media says. And you go above and beyond, and believe every thing any person says on the internet (which supports your belief).

You and I have already gone round on this limb thing. A while back you did a spectacular post about people spitting up blood onto their ventilators and losing limbs all over the place due to covid-19. I replied, and it made too much sense, and was a direct response to your “people are becoming limbless from this disease!” post, but it got removed for “political baiting and trolling.”.

Let’s see if this one stays. Anyway, you did answer my question, though not with direct words. You went several better and gave examples of what you will believe. Which is, again, anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: KansasGirl

Your wrong. So the whole world is wrong. Every country is doing the smae thing. Isreal is about to wreck their hospitals.

Even Trump doesnt say that anymore.

Your indulging in wishful thinking, Im afraid, backed up by no science whatsover.

Ok bud. I’m not exactly sure what you were trying to write, but ok.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Kanas Girl does not matter what others post Trump needs you to defend His actions or does he need you to excuse His actions ?

The article is true even I wanted to see the LINK .

Now how bad the Virus may or may not be does NOt matter as well .

If you have a cold and are sneezing and are scheduled to see Trump at 1.00 Do you a Cancel OR B Go anyway KNOWIMNG the president May get that MINOR cold from you and feal Like carp for a day or two .

If you PICK B and sneeze as your walking in the door I promise SS will STOP YOU .

There is NO defense for RISKING other people health for your next PHOTO OPP PAR TRUMP .

Go vote for Him heck go shake his hand if you want the rest of us who are sane will vote him out .
I wont even Bother talking about who will win this election because now there will be a CLEAR winner election Night mail or no mail .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Anybody see the pic of him through the non tinted windows?
Yeah, that wasn't Trump.

Thats what I believe. Trump probably wasnt in the car.

Why would they do such a silly thing? Because Trump is just silly?

What were you looking at, and where? Trumps car driving around Walter Reed?

Trump is not even at that hospital, and he wasnt in the car.
Trump is on a ship, possibly on the east coast.

Dont believe me? Have another look at the video he released. Watch the flags. You can tell by the tassels, there is a slow roll

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I have been a staunch Trump supporter; but lately, I am aghast at some of his decisions, and I wish he would listen to the science.

I’ve seen people tear each other apart verbally over the mask debate, and all I think to myself is, jeez people, can you sleep good at night knowing you may have potentially killed somebody because you think you know better! Smfh 👎🏻

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join