It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service agents, doctors aghast at Trump’s drive outside hospital

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: research100

You should see some of the stuff written by Trump's faithful on a local doctor who called him out for this stunt.

At least now even on here, a very pro-Trump forum, he is losing support. The usual suspects will still defend him regardless.

Yes.

His last few stunts have backfired.

Even his supporters here are dwindling.

Although, as you say — some will “twist that pretzel” to defend their God.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
These over the top terms and verbiage from the left is getting old, link is bad BTW. Aghast really the doctors and Secret Service agents were aghast. LOL then they they are a bunch of over reactive, hyper paranoid pus--es. Completely conivinced if this generation of Democrats and their followers would have been in power at the start of WWII we all would be speaking Japanese or German, likely from an internment camp or prison detail.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Not exactly true.

‘This is insanity’: Walter Reed physician among critics of Donald Trump drive-by visit

Pay wall. No ID of the doctors who called this "insane".

So now we have an OP with a dead link so no source; and you've posted a pay-walled article so we can't fact check it.

But HEADLINES amiright?

I'd be surprised if they actually did this. You know, commenting publicly on a patient's medical condition, without his permission, in violation of their confidentiality oath and the HIPAA Privacy Regulation.

That's the kind of stuff we used to suspend doctor's licenses for back in my old state.
edit on 5-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Annee

You think his supporters are dwindling?

Hahahajahaha....

link   
So who knows if 'The Beast' has the ability to seal off the air supply to the rear with the president in, from the drivers area.

And even if it can, nobody cares cause orange man bad.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Hahahajahaha....

I think some that were on his fence have jumped to the other side.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why is the OP's LINK blank?
Mods please investigate.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Back to these threads now that he isn't dying anymore.

Blame everything on him

You ever done close protection work for anyone? You ever train with people like them? Majority get into the industry because they think it's all action, loud noises and bright lights. Majority leave due to the crap hours and boring nights being a nanny.

I seriously don't think they would give a #. That tiny little adrenaline dump they would have experienced driving him around the block would have at least woke them up a bit.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Hahahajahaha....

I think some that were on his fence have jumped to the other side.

I disagree with that but my comment was a reply to the idea his supporters were dwindling.
Fence riders weren't exactly what I would call his base.
And truthfully I think many more have walked away from the democrats recently.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
you couldn't take 2 seconds to look this up?? here ya go no pay wall spectrumnews1.com...

2 things from the article
Several doctors criticized the president, who is battling COVID-19, for putting his Secret Service agents at unnecessary risk

Some current and former Secret Service agents told The Washington Post they were aghast at the ride

oh here is a name dt james p. phillips an attending dr at waler reed

“Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary Presidential ‘drive-by’ just now has to be quarantined for 14 days,” tweeted Dr. James P. Phillips, who is an attending physician at Walter Reed.

some people thought it was weird that melania disn't go with hubby to the hospital since they both have covid...apparently she did not go because she didn't want to expose the secret service agents to the covid when they would have to travel with her

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

a reply to: IAMTAT

Not exactly true.

‘This is insanity’: Walter Reed physician among critics of Donald Trump drive-by visit

Pay wall. No ID of the doctors who called this "insane".

So now we have an OP with a dead link so no source; and you've posted a pay-walled article so we can't fact check it.

But HEADLINES amiright?

I'd be surprised if they actually did this. You know, commenting publicly on a patient's medical condition, without his permission, in violation of their confidentiality oath and the HIPAA Privacy Regulation.

That's the kind of stuff we used to suspend doctor's licenses for back in my old state.

edit on 5-10-2020 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 5-10-2020 by research100 because: spelling added sentences

edit on 5-10-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Fake outrage again.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Its president Trump to you and he would have fired you before the end of the week.

The Trump administration has enough backstabbers.....BUT he is weeding them out.

originally posted by: research100
are you kidding??? with trumps history of firing and being nasty and belligerant to anyone who DARE to disagree with him......

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Secret Service tells POTUS what he can do...and tell him what he can't.
Not the other way around.
POTUS ASKS "Can I go out?"...Secret Service can say 'No' or 'Yes'...based on their own security assessment.
SS has the last word.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The left is so upset he's not on a ventilator and dying. He's got a supreme Court Justice to appoint. His bad cold is getting better. Almost election time. Polls show Biden up 14 points. Same amount Hillary was up in 2016.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wouldn't all this be the case with his hospital suite as well?

What about the ones along with the pilot that took him to the hospital? What about the ones that will take him back?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I don't get it? If they wore masks and washed their hands what's the problem?

Are we saying masks don't work now?

Trump doesn't wear a mask = Trump demonstrates his usual selfishness and recklessness again show he only cares about one thing, himself.

Trump wears a mask = Trump demonstrates his usual selfishness and recklessness again show he only cares about one thing, himself.

The problem is with those who have double standards.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Good Lord! Why didn't they let the SS have masks? If they would have just given them masks, none of this would be an issue. Oh, how sad it is, not a mask to be had for Trump's detail. Someone should start a riot and burn things.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

tell me again why three pages into a thread where I can't get direct source material from the OP despite on page one saying so, I'm supposed to now click on your spam link?

let me guess, "anonymous sources" LOL.
edit on 5-10-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
mine was not anonymous dr james p. phillip was quoted in the article and yes the original poster should have given a better link without a paywall I will give you that,,,

a reply to: LanceCorvette

edit on 5-10-2020 by research100 because: added info

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Haven't noticed what you are suggesting at all. If you are correct I guess they've all moved to Twitter and YouTube. His support has grown massively on those platforms.

No longer do the left get to speak in their safety bubbles uncontested. They melting down on those platforms. Good stuff all around the world right now. Guess humanity is fractured, it's not just an American problem anymore.

edit on 5 10 20 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join