It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It probably was!... Now? How are you?..Going to deal with it?

Let me guess?.. Give someone else, the responsibility of being "your leader"?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trump and his family/group showed up too late to be tested at the debate a dr in a lab coat asked them to wear the mask they of course REFUSED now 11 people involved with the debate have tested positive....Trump knew hope was sick and tested positive they hid it for 24 hours and he went to another rally.....they had a huge gathering of people party for the woman he wants for the supreme court seat, many people were there everyone hugging and not wearing masks....superspreader event....lets see how many positives happen over the next week

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

The masks don’t stop the virus. How many times it has to be said ? The SarsCov2 particle is smaller micron than the mask.
I’m sure there were other ways to infect the Prez deliberately.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I had heard something about this story surfacing just so he could fly away and ride out any soon-to-come storms with a reasonable excuse, but I've not had my ear to the ground in a while. Makes sense. though.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
well if I recall your darling speaker of the house
mrs ice cream Pelosi did comment that they had a few arrows in their quiver to shoot still.
I found that statement to be they still had some tricks up their sleeves.
But I'm only an Aussie and I know my thoughts are just that "mine"

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
I don't believe for a second that this was organic. I'm not even sure I believe he and all the others that supposedly have really do. But assuming they do, I think the fact that dems like Obama, Clinton, etc are wishing him the best gives more credence to the idea this was on purpose. Normally they would be rubbing it in that he got it after downplaying but instead now they are acting civil and concerned. That's now who they are and not how they have been towards him up to now.

Wow. That's quite a reality distortion field that you're navigating there.

Imagine if Biden and friends actually came out with any amount of scorn and ridicule on the news that Trump and his posse are now saturating each other with clouds of aerosolized COVID shed. The media would hang them on a pole. Sure, Trump and his cohorts are, and have been, free to say and Tweet the worst crap you can imagine, and nothing seems to stick as a result, but it's not the same for the grown-ups in Washington. For whatever reason, the Trump clown car is and has been free to drive wherever it pleases and do whatever personal damage it pleases to whomever it pleases without much pushback from the beltway media [well, unless you think that frowny faces are actual pushback].

Interestingly, it's Republicans - the Lincoln Project comes to mind - that have been taking on the dirty political business this time around, and after 30+ years of being the mud-pit attack mongrels of American politics, it makes perfect sense that the Dems would sit back and let these pros do that thing that they do. Besides, this mess was created by the GOP so it only seems proper that it be the GOP that cleans it up in the end.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
That's how I feel about Trump's infection. Sure it could have been an accidental infection but the timing for Biden was just too perfect. Biden gets out of the next two debates, he brings back COVID into focus, Trump can't hold rallies, and Trump looks weak. It's the perfect October surprise.

Yes, I know I don't have any direct proof but the timing is just too strange.

Wait. So you're telling me the Democrats purposely infected Trump and several prominent Republican party members with a virus that isn't even real? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

Who is saying the virus isn't real? The pandemic isn't real. The virus is. It's another flu strain with an over 99% survivability rate. Not worth shutting down economies, etc.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October

Nah, he is just as F'ing stupid in October as he was in March so basically he could have caught it anytime. The odds just caught up with his old, dusty ass.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Then why would the Democrats go out of their way to infect the Orange One with a weak flu strain?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join