It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
About ten years ago, a woman was found dead in her bath tub with a head injury. It was written off as an accident - she simply slipped getting into the tub. But when you consider her divorce to a corrupt cop was going to be finalized the next day and by dying that day he kept all the assets, things start to look different. It took years but her husband was eventually convicted (Drew Peterson).

That's how I feel about Trump's infection. Sure it could have been an accidental infection but the timing for Biden was just too perfect. Biden gets out of the next two debates, he brings back COVID into focus, Trump can't hold rallies, and Trump looks weak. It's the perfect October surprise.

I absolutely believe there are plenty of people who do ANYTHING for their side. Think about it. It would be super easy to infect someone. Just smear virus on any surface you know they or someone close to them will touch. Considering everyone is tested before the meet with the President, I would think that would be more likely than someone just giving a false negative.

Yes, I know I don't have any direct proof but the timing is just too strange.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Trump is campaigning coming into contact with six degrees of people.

I honestly see how this absolutely could have been organic.

People are going to assume that it was malicious, but it's just that, an assumption.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Does seem kind of surreal doesn't it?

Of course, if he recovers quickly it kind of lends to his stance.

2020 is a year to be remembered.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It's most likely just chance. Hell, over 40 people in my workplace alone have had the virus (all have since recovered). I certainly wouldn't rule out any sort of deliberate infection on the part of the radical left, but that would be next to impossible to prove.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yes, it would be almost impossible to prove, that's why they would do it.

BTW, everyone who comes in contact with Trump is tested for COVID.
edit on October 2nd 2020 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I think Trump was deliberately infected along with many others during the introduction of the new Supreme Court Justice to delay the confirmation hearings.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don’t get me started, on where my mind is going. I been here since January 2020, my narrative is catastrophic.

😛😛😛😛
edit on 2-10-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
trump and his family/group showed up too late to be tested at the debate a dr in a lab coat asked them to wear the mask they of course REFUSED now 11 people involved with the debate have tested positive....Trump knew hope was sick and tested positive they hid it for 24 hours and he went to another rally.....they had a huge gathering of people party for the woman he wants for the supreme court seat, many people were there everyone hugging and not wearing masks....superspreader event....lets see how many positives happen over the next week

edit on 2-10-2020 by research100 because: spelling

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't believe for a second that this was organic. I'm not even sure I believe he and all the others that supposedly have really do. But assuming they do, I think the fact that dems like Obama, Clinton, etc are wishing him the best gives more credence to the idea this was on purpose. Normally they would be rubbing it in that he got it after downplaying but instead now they are acting civil and concerned. That's now who they are and not how they have been towards him up to now.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

Ahem, it’s a little pre mature for this speculation, but if trump, gets gravely Sick, there will be more than domestic concerns.... I am thinking positive. This is bad news period, and sad.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Actually, not the left.
Maybe the Deep State.
They've had practice with coup attempts in the past

ETA
That being said,I am praying for his swift and complete recovery!!!!!!!
edit on Fri Oct 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2Of course we could ''flip'' your scenario as well. Instead of Biden wanting out of the next debates and infecting Trump, it could be that Trump, having fared so poorly in the last debate did not want to do it again. Add in all the people coming out with expose's and all the high profile Biden endorsements, Trump may just be sitting it out for a bit. Who knows.

As well, it could be the Rino's who infected him because he is quickly becoming a liability to future plans of moving forward for that party.

It's really anyone, or rather everyone's guess just what is really happening.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think he got it on purpose to prove a point.

Can you imagine the rallies two weeks from now after he beats the China virus?

He can give his antibodies to Joe when he eventually gets it like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Would you believe Dr. Fauci and CDC Director Redfield are working behind the scenes to delay any announcement of a Covid-19 vaccine nearing approval? That would screw up the Democrats-China's plan for max fear ahead of the election.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think Trump was deliberately infected along with many others during the introduction of the new Supreme Court Justice to delay the confirmation hearings.

There seems to be the old... Do anything to beat Trump, everything is on the table with the left it seems. I would think that with Trump around 100s of people per day and those 100s are around 100s more still it could be as someone suggest its a 6 degrees of Kevin bacon thing, but if it came down to infected liberals working to get to him that would be interesting in where that would go.

I was listening to Ground Zero yesterday and it seems the leaders in BLM are in to some rather arcane spiritualism religion, so who knows...maybe more going on with all this then meets the eye... It is ATS BTW.

edit on 2-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trump and his family/group showed up too late to be tested at the debate a dr in a lab coat asked them to wear the mask they of course REFUSED now 11 people involved with the debate have tested positive....Trump knew hope was sick and tested positive they hid it for 24 hours and he went to another rally.....they had a huge gathering of people party for the woman he wants for the supreme court seat, many people were there everyone hugging and not wearing masks....superspreader event....lets see how many positives happen over the next week

Kelly Anne Conway now has it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I bet if CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes/WaPo mentioned these CDC stats, liberals would go back to being depressed again.

Odds of Dying if you Contract Covid-19.
0-19 years: 0.00003
20-49 years: 0.0002
50-69 years: 0.005
70+ years: 0.054

President Trump has a 94.6% certainty of a full recovery.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

edit on 10/2/2020 by carewemust because: added source

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jinx

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nancy Pelosi/Dr. Fauci/China enabled Covid-19 to get foothold in the USA in late January.

Not caring about the Covid-19 death toll, Delaying a Supreme Court nominee, Mass election cheating in certain "close" states...their EVIL hearts and thought-processes makes all of this very easy to accomplish, without hesitation.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Politico saying trump’s campaign manager is positive. 🤦‍♂️ Talk about paralyzing a political campaign in October.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join