It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

If the coronavirus has made one thing clear, it's that so-called "scientists" and "experts" are wrong all the time. They can't accurately forecast a virus, they tell us different things about the effectiveness of a face mask, they insist the virus can't spread at leftwing protests, and there's a myriad of other examples too long to document here showing us the "experts" are really just making it all up as they go along, with their political biases on display for everyone with eyes to see.

According to The New York Times, potentially 90 percent of those who have tested positive for COVID-19 have such insignificant amounts of the virus present in their bodies that such individuals do not need to isolate nor are they candidates for contact tracing. Leading public health experts are now concerned that overtesting is responsible for misdiagnosing a huge number of people with harmless amounts of the virus in their systems.

townhall.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

The simple idea that he was infected outside is ludicrous to say the least. I think the Pres will come out in 5 days or under and say it was no big deal.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So 11 people at the debate were positive... Trump wasn't tested even though he could have been, so it seems those running the debate were playing fast and lose with two of the most important people in America today. Trump did wear a mask there, but 11 PEOPLE POSITIVE out of a much smaller total number than at his SC pick event which now has 6 or 7 and was outdoors.

The other interesting part is the incubation is 2 to 3 days then day 1 of five days for the most infected phase. So he did the outdoor rose garden event on the 26 in the morning. If he got it there then on the 29th he would have tested positive the day of the debate, but it seems his daily tests did not show until yesterday the 2nd which is 3 days after the debate and 6 days after the Rose Garden event...

If it was a rose garden event then by the 30th he would have tested positive.

SO where do you think he got infected....

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
October surprise, baby!

This is serious cold war era intrigue. Like, "oh, wow, now Trump got China virus. Who'd a thunk it?" This is so blatantly obvious that mainstream will probably not question it. That, or the most immediate case of political karma/hubris we shall ever witness.

Political scholars are working overtime in order to try to affix scenarios. Unprecedented to say the least. At least Pence seems sober and rational, and not a child toucherer. This may actually test the limits of the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America. As if anyone knows what that is anymore... a piece of lint or paper, I guess. Could probably get Pawn Stars to hand over 3500 cash for the original document. So, so sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think the way Trump and his team where behaving it was only a matter of time before he became infected.

Simple case in point would be the debate, the Biden camp wear masks, Trumps lot don't and now 7 (that number has probably up) of them including POTUS have Covid. If anything I am surprised that it took him this long to get infected, and yes the timing is perfect for the Dems but that doesn't really mean they had a hand in it.

We know how he got it, Hope Hicks.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Replace covid with 'the flu' and see how history has treated such.

Hopefully on election day, a radio station will have the balls to play R.E.M.'s 'it's the end of the world as we know it' The seemingly 13 hour long version.

I feel fine.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Really gotta hand it to whoever is running this spitshow. Even through the inept commentary, the viewer is hooked. This is the worst, most real, reality TV show we've ever seen.

Somehow, I can't think this ends well.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfens
Really gotta hand it to whoever is running this spitshow. Even through the inept commentary, the viewer is hooked. This is the worst, most real, reality TV show we've ever seen.

Somehow, I can't think this ends well.

Thread killer. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
About ten years ago, a woman was found dead in her bath tub with a head injury. It was written off as an accident - she simply slipped getting into the tub. But when you consider her divorce to a corrupt cop was going to be finalized the next day and by dying that day he kept all the assets, things start to look different. It took years but her husband was eventually convicted (Drew Peterson).

That's how I feel about Trump's infection. Sure it could have been an accidental infection but the timing for Biden was just too perfect. Biden gets out of the next two debates, he brings back COVID into focus, Trump can't hold rallies, and Trump looks weak. It's the perfect October surprise.

I absolutely believe there are plenty of people who do ANYTHING for their side. Think about it. It would be super easy to infect someone. Just smear virus on any surface you know they or someone close to them will touch. Considering everyone is tested before the meet with the President, I would think that would be more likely than someone just giving a false negative.

Yes, I know I don't have any direct proof but the timing is just too strange.

There is also the fact that Boris Johnson had a bit of up tick in support when he "contracted Covid-19". Trump may be trying the same leg pull...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

11 PEOPLE POSITIVE was that 33 days before election as someone said?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Sounds like a rightwing rrreeeeeeeeeeee to me. The GOP used to be the party of personal responsibility, what happened?

Two words: Donald Trump!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

35... They Debated on the Sept 29 and the election is Nov 3. He tested positive on Oct 2 which is 33 days from the election.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
trump and his family/group showed up too late to be tested at the debate a dr in a lab coat asked them to wear the mask they of course REFUSED now 11 people involved with the debate have tested positive....Trump knew hope was sick and tested positive they hid it for 24 hours and he went to another rally.....they had a huge gathering of people party for the woman he wants for the supreme court seat, many people were there everyone hugging and not wearing masks....superspreader event....lets see how many positives happen over the next week

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yup, his nonchalance about it, has come back to bite him, and probably spread the love to others.

I still hope he makes a speedy recovery, but it's not surprising he got it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

35... They Debated on the Sept 29 and the election is Nov 3. He tested positive on Oct 2 which is 33 days from the election.

So 11 people positive and he was found positive 33 days before the election.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination

www.fraternalties.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
LMAO

The cult is AMAZING. You're managing to blame donnie's stupidity on a DEM CONSPIRACY? xD

Why aren't you people ever capable of admitting your idiot potus is an idiot? This is his own stupid, ignorant, arrogant fault and nobody else's.

It truly is something to see, innit, the mental gymnastics, and pretzel logic
, throw in some fear, hate, paranoia.

Anyway, I hope them, and everyone infected by their nonchalance recovers without complications.

(post by TacoLoco75 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Somebodies triggered!!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Why the insults you dumb a**. Is it because you are a stup...d a***hole??? You kiss your mother with that dirty, filthy , pedo mouth. You should go confess your sins bro. Oh wait, you don’t believe in religion. You are so uncivilized. God bless your little heart. a reply to: fencesitter85

I'm at a loss here; are we talking irony, satire or sardonicism? Maybe even tongue in cheek, it's hard to tell from this distance.

Vaya con Dios, pequeno payaso
edit on 3-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If this were a movie, often based on reality.
I would think Melania stayed behind because Trump has been told to do as we say or your Family will die of "coronavirus".

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is hardly surprising.
He'll probably bounce back, and upset everyone... again.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join