It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I wish a lot of luck to Harry, 'cause he's gonna need it'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
When asked about the former royals' purported Biden endorsement, President Donald Trump gave his own opinion of Ms. Markle before saying, "I wish a lot of luck to Harry, 'cause he's gonna need it."

I wish a lot of luck to Harry, 'cause he's gonna need it.

Hmmmm, who else did Trump wish good luck?

www.axios.com...

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I think Maxwell is singing like a canary. I think she knows it's a case of play ball or be sent to a New York lockup for the rest of her life, which won't be a very long time if she doesn't spill all of her beans. And she's singing.

Fruits of her intelligence are likely helping the recent spate of trafficking arrests.

But Harry's too young to have been caught up in all of that family business, right?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
I think Maxwell is singing like a canary. I think she knows it's a case of play ball or be sent to a New York lockup for the rest of her life, which won't be a very long time if she doesn't spill all of her beans. And she's singing.

Fruits of her intelligence are likely helping the recent spate of trafficking arrests.

But Harry's too young to have been caught up in all of that family business, right?

Who is Harry ?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

He wished GM "well", not luck, are we to believe Harry is a pedo based on this cryptic message even though its different.

a reply to: musicismagic

Who is Harry......Harry Crumb

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

When asked about the former royals' purported Biden endorsement, President Donald Trump gave his own opinion of Ms. Markle before saying, "I wish a lot of luck to Harry, 'cause he's gonna need it."

Trump has never been more correct......

Harry is now nothing more than Markles ventriloquist's dummy.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think it could have been just a clumsy way of saying- "Are you trying to get Biden elected? Good luck with that!"

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think it could have been just a clumsy way of saying- "Are you trying to get Biden elected? Good luck with that!"

I think Trump was simply wishing Harry luck because he understands that Markle is, 'a hand-full',...

Trump's right, he'll need all the luck he can get trying to navigate a future with her,

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think like many trump realizes that she is most likely using him to advance her brand and once its all said and done will drop him like a pair of worn out socks.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I think like many trump realizes that she is most likely using him to advance her brand...

He'd know. How many ho's has he married that tried to mooch off the great Trump name?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

I think Trump was simply wishing Harry luck because he understands that Markle is, 'a hand-full',...

Trump's right, he'll need all the luck he can get trying to navigate a future with her,

Yeah, this would be my reading too.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Who is Harry ?

Okay I found out who this hairy guy was and what the story was about him and his wife. Famous people should not go public with their political views.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Yeah, this would be my reading too.

Mine as well. Trump has been where Harry is going.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Famous people should not go public with their political views.

They're just as worthless as non-famous people's views and if people are dumb enough to listen to celebrities that's their problem.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

all he did was ask people to vote, he did not endorse any candidate, I agree with your statement though but in this case it does not apply

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You should put together a Trump translation board game!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
You should put together a Trump translation board game!

You need to learn to speak 4D Chess.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's funny how every statement President Trump makes, it's dissected and studied and twisted by the left. They're literally obsessed with this great man.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Harry Who?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I nearly retch at people who are famous for being famous ... like this pair of milk teats on a boar hog. They are no more significant than the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, or any number of other examples of human vaporware.

And, yeah, I agree that maybe what the President meant was that Harry is gonna need a lot of luck dealing with this thing he's married. He'll need to get used to being her little cuck (not necessarily in a sexual sense) and doing her bidding. I have a feeling that his life will be hell from now on out.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Hmmmm, who else did Trump wish good luck?

www.axios.com...

www.theblaze.com...

I hope I'm not in the position where Trump wishes me good luck....I don't think people on the left really understand what he means by it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join