It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo

Actually, there is some pretty compelling and fascinating aspects of some of what they've been up to and involved in that would seem very pertinent to what we're currently experiencing.

If you're interested enough I'd wager you'll find at least some answers and---maybe even more importantly--get a true feel for the personalities and character of some of these folk. Sometimes that can tell one all they really need to know if you know what I mean.

Just one example is that on the one hand Kit Green seems like a believer but at other times he's had some really nasty things to say about believers but found them very interesting as test subjects for advanced memeology and narrative control. He likes to scan their brains too.

I find that interesting if not suggestive.

Take quite a bit of reading though. I see you know a lot of it, but there's more and it's getting kind of missed in all of this. PM if you're interested.

edit on 14-8-2023 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Perhaps a retrieved UFO would be under DOE….if it is thought to have a nuclear based propulsion system…..or exotic energy systems.

I could see the DOE getting a piece of the action..

Here’s some of the readily online information as to the DOE’s classifications and clearances.

DOE Classification and Security

The great thing about making the DOE…the fall guy agency …..is that because it’s been essentially around, and of course including the AEC lineage, …..since 1946!

Or and yes….they have SAPs as well…apparently dating back to the AEC…..DOE SAPs

They can be blamed for everything UFO/Aliens coverups since Roswell, and whatever went on, before, in 1946.

The perfect patsy…

👽
edit on 14-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Perhaps a retrieved UFO would be under DOE….if it is thought to have a nuclear based propulsion system…..or exotic energy systems.

👽

Perhaps the DOE have a universal ET UFO charging adapter?

...Or more likely IMO- whatever Mellon and "team monetise" are trying to flush has a discrete nuclear component that is from/managed by/runs under jurisdiction of the DOE due to its entirely terrestrial origin.

A "none conventional" nuclear application you could deploy in a container sized load for instance.....

If you just forget about ET for one minute and re-frame this as a bureaucratic flush operation where Team Monetise has set up a game of hide and seek- knowing congress wont find ET - but the accompanying search will make it prohibitively expensive to maintain secrecy on targeted, terrestrial tech - it all makes a lot more sense.

edit on 15-8-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
...Or more likely IMO- whatever Mellon and "team monetise" are trying to flush has a discrete nuclear component that is from/managed by/runs under jurisdiction of the DOE due to its entirely terrestrial origin.

A "none conventional" nuclear application you could deploy in a container sized load for instance.....

If you just forget about ET for one minute and re-frame this as a bureaucratic flush operation where Team Monetise has set up a game of hide and seek- knowing congress wont find ET - but the accompanying search will make it prohibitively expensive to maintain secrecy on targeted, terrestrial tech - it all makes a lot more sense.
I'm not sure I follow this. Are you suggesting Mellon and friends are trying to make some classified terrestrial tech less secret?

By the way, I've long thought that there may not be one single reason for these operations, there could be multiple objectives. In fact the aviary video mentioned here had a list of them.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I'm not sure I follow this. Are you suggesting Mellon and friends are trying to make some classified terrestrial tech less secret?

Yes.....it's the only theory with a motive that makes sense given the effort (i.e someone's getting rich at the end of this).
TTSA, LM and the US Navy did a frantic game of "taboo!" around the basic design for a space polarising/trans medium craft but (as we already discussed around Pais HAUC)- the thing they didn't explain is where the significant power requirements are coming from.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
An interesting hypothesis which I can't say is wrong, but I thought that Pais mumbo jumbo was another psy-op with the objective of getting the Chinese to waste their resources researching advanced Pais tech that would never go anywhere, to divert resources from research would create more usable results. From part one OP of this thread series:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for the military, well some of their more esoteric projects are nothing more than distractions for nations outside the US sphere of influence anyway and nothing more than perception management operations.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Plenty of possibilities that this isn't to do with UFOs/aliens.

1) Psy-ops on adversaries, even if it's all just to confuse them and waste resources is certainly a possibility.

2) It looks as if a lot of these folks involved are also looking for a cut of the taxpayer funds as consultants and contractors to the military industrial complex. With others acting as 'embedded journalists' making money out of the huge UFOtainment circus that is unique to America.

3) Procuring hidden technology to use for commercial applications seems a risky strategy to follow. Once it's in the open you can be sure adversaries would know about it too. And as we know anything that can be weaponized is weaponized. Except maybe Jeremy Corbell's dormant curiosity. But it's certainly a possibility.

4) It could even be that a developed technology is highly dangerous or hazardous yet has been tested without concern or official oversight. Using the UFO topic may well be seen a route to uncover immoral and possibly illegal practices in the MIC.
Or maybe to uncover corruption inside the world of military contractors, black projects and misappropriation of government funds. The Pentagon has failed to pass an audit of its finances for years. With $billions unaccounted for.

5) Or even a small bunch of well financed,well-connected, folk are true believers in the UFO/alien cover up and think that telling enough people enough stories will eventually mean the US Government will finally fess up and show the alien in a freezer and the spaceship in the hangar.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Now that we're digging deeper ( since the CIA may be too out-front and scapegotee) and looking around the IC landscape for potential collaborators or scapegoats, there is the NRO National Reconnaissance Office. www.nro.gov...

And parenthetically speaking, boy, I’m telling you, just like they got 1000 different police organizations, they have 1000 different IC groups.
If this isn’t a police state, then there’s no such thing as one!

And imagine what they’re NOT...telling us!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Delonge is at it again.

Praising the wonderful military for saving us from the evil aliens.

link

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'm bored with evil aliens. But I do find Peter Levenda interesting.

edit on 16-8-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I like and respect Levenda. He’s put out some good things.

He went with TTSA to make a buck and do a project, I understand.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hmmm not sure if that was his reasons, to make a buck. Here is what he did say.

youtu.be...

And here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's actually interesting looking back on things.

edit on 16-8-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Levenda's occult history is quite fascinating. The fact he finds so much in common with the cast of characters is further evidence that--at least from their viewpoint--we are basically dealing with the ancient ones identified as various things by various peoples throughout recorded history.

How to interpret them--if this is where all this is going--is where it will really get interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

How to interpret them--if this is where all this is going--is where it will really get interesting.

Very much so The Gut.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo
Delonge is at it again.

link

Whistleblowers, recent and past, speak of individual compartmentalized research projects.
The only task force that resembles Delonge's stories is the Collins Elite mentioned by Redfern. The Collins Elite should have been active since the 1950s ...
But no whistleblower talks about it, not even Delonge has ever mentioned that name ...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo888

originally posted by: introufo
Delonge is at it again.

link

Whistleblowers, recent and past, speak of individual compartmentalized research projects.
The only task force that resembles Delonge's stories is the Collins Elite mentioned by Redfern. The Collins Elite should have been active since the 1950s ...
But no whistleblower talks about it, not even Delonge has ever mentioned that name ...

Those were the guys who, because of some religious belief, thought the aliens were demonic.

Collins Elite was one of those factions.

Delonge has a similar philosophy and extrapolates that the military are heroes who have protected us against alien threats.

He had that belief and comminated it to them, and they told him, “Yeah” you are one of the only ones getting that right.”

The same thing they told William Moore that started that era of disinformation in the 80s.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo888

www.google.com... d-Collins-Elite-secret-Pentagon-group-believe-craft-buzzing-skies-demonic.html

Like spinning in circles all this.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Is this it--God versus aliens? Get it while it's good. I think this is it in full..maybe.

filmfreeway.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Interestingly, Delong’s TTSA had a threat meme but not from a religious perspective. I think Tom had some similiar bizarre Collins Elite-type beliefs, but the TTSA mob told him to chill on that, and he chilled like a dead fish.

When money talks, Bull S___ walks.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yes well said mate and apologies for the fruity language - have you seen this recent Greenewald vid?

Reckon it's the best one he's ever produced lol.

Some seriously 'irresponsible' stuff.

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162 >>

join