It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Arbi ….it’s all WishyWashy to me…..just when one thinks Grusch is the next UFOlogy Guru….Ala Guru Grusch…..something surfaces like the Aviary vid….to expose behind the curtain manipulative connections and then only to straighten from ones lean, placing one back on the fence of indecision.

☕️🍩

👽
edit on 12-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Don't throw in the towel Ophi. All this will come out in the wash.

edit on 12-8-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The problem is that you can get away with falsehoods and defects with one's program in today's world since the pie is so large, and Grusch has taken a sliver already and has his ardent followers ready to go to that Intercepts journalist's house to bug him! And the TTSA and Bigelow mob love him.

This is a perfect analog to TTSA, psyop part I, in my estimation, putting pressure on whoever or an adept part of the overall psychological operation.

At this point, it's either an internal IC squabble or a complete IC psychological operation on ufology and related matters...

On the squabble angle, the IC ufo people have aces now, but the other side can still strike.

As a psyop, it’s a raging success.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

• In no way think he gets it right all the time but Liszt is making a some pertinent points here about the thread discussion (and owners of NewsNation).

Wow, this guy is deep-diving and illustrating the connections that validate the theory that whatever this is it's not Disclosure.

That McCullough fellow is definitely worth vetting more.

What seems to stand out to me is that some of the players are true believers of some sort...but then they're surrounded by folk that aren't there for--or seem acclimated to--the phenomenology angle.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I’ve listened to DJ many times but haven’t heard his theory behind this in terms of why they're doing it.

Have you heard him talk about that?

I know Greer claims it’s an alien are a threat meme they want to peddle. Mine is they want to destroy interest in the long run...and or keep the mic flush.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo

...Mine is they want to destroy interest in the long run...and or keep the mic flush.

Monies are definitely gonna be a part of it because the bureaucratic beast demands & expects feeding no matter the issue being discussed. We've all been acclimated to that fact.

And while it's true that, so far, it all sounds like the flimsy mythology often peddled as ufology by some of the very same folk responsible for said modern mythology and, further, the "whistleblowers" are of the sort that would be easy to smear and disown thereby leaving ufology in the same sorry state it currently is---I fail to see the need for such an organized and persistent disinformation campaign.

Nah, they want us to believe. To be more accurate, they want Joe Blow to believe and they seem to be making new recruits all over the place. Maybe not as much as they'd like but this is just phase one. Phase two should start to get more interesting.

The question that leaves is why? Persuasion maybe? What kind of persuasion you ask? Pretty much any kind needed in the various modalities associated with the logistics of population management.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The question that leaves is why? Persuasion maybe? What kind of persuasion you ask? Pretty much any kind needed in the various modalities associated with the logistics of population management.
Remember this latest variant of reverse engineering crash materials is a little different tune, though the disinformation beat is the same. So the message to the public this time is a little different than the old "UFOs are real and some are alien" like the TTSA "threat" narrative to flight safety etc.

Why is that difference significant? The US can't supply an adequate amount of artillery shells for the NATO proxy war with Russia. Also, China has sent signals though military exercises and statements that suggest they may have an interest in invading Taiwan. The US probably doesn't want a war with China on a second front if they can avoid it with disinformation, especially with China being a significant trading partner.

If the US can get Russia and China to believe that the US has secretly reverse engineered alien crash materials, Russia and China might be a bit more hesitant about engaging the military of an adversary who might have as yet unknown but powerful military capabilities that are "out of this world". If "Joe on the street" is caught in the middle of the information war and happens to believe it too, so much the better since that might help Russia and China believe it, or maybe that's the actual plan. The timing for this hypothesis is sort of plausible, since we know Grush was shopping his story back in fall 2022 some months after Russia invaded Ukraine and the US might have been trying to think up ways to make Russia hesitant to escalate conflict. But it's just one hypothesis among several, and only the people read into the program know the real answer to the "why" question.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Monies are definitely gonna be a part of it because the bureaucratic beast demands & expects feeding no matter the issue being discussed. We've all been acclimated to that fact.

They have to have some monetary motivation, you’re saying...
I get that, and monetary can be translated as feeding the mic beast through defense weapons and wars.

We have to consider that even though originally financing the Mujahedeen, which eventually create the jihadis, wasn’t originally done to create terrorism but 911 still is very shaky.

So, the end of that jihadi threat and the end of the cold war previously for a hot minute may have made them nervous, so in comes alien threat until the Russkies make a Putin-led comeback, and the space force was created and happy times are here again.

And Ukraine is an extra boondoggle.

And this UFO mess may be unintentional collateral damage easily done away with soon. The pest of ufology is a minor nuisance versus maintaining the status quo of the madness of modern war and money making...human annihilation is also a minor nuisance to these insane people.

The irony is that this ufo phenomenon, however abstract it is to us, may have everything to do with the cold war and WMDs by some otherworldly concerned cosmic citizens.

Strange humans forget the reality that human technology has not an iota of capability to deal with this phenomenon and don’t seem to think that’s significant.

Human hubris.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Absolute bullsh•t mate with respect - they've co-opted a legitimate mystery - if academics don't want to address this mystery then they are useless.

edit on 12-8-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introufo

Strange humans forget the reality that human technology has not an iota of capability to deal with this phenomenon and don’t seem to think that’s significant.

Human hubris.

Assuming the realty of NHI (which I do) and our obviously limited understanding it appears that way. But there's also the possibility they're shy & covert because they have a weakness.

But that's a whole different conversation unless this is drip disclosure.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hey bud have just read all of Keel (audiobook) and the superspectrum is looking good.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
All right, let's get to the bone..Skull n bones, if you may.

The Dark Journalist? Look. I go back with this conspiracy stuff to the 90s. I went to the original book that founded all these conspiracy theories. A guy named John Robison wrote a book in the 1700s. It's available now, but when I went to the NYC public library's rare books department back in the day, it was not available.

I went in there scared to death, paranoid from reading Pawns in the Game by Guy Carr and a lady in the early 20th century named Nora Webster, two of the original modern conspiracy theorists which all have sprung from.

As I trekked into that lonely, dimly lighted room where any books read had to remain there and couldn’t be taken out to read, I was paranoid that the CIA or Illuminati was watching! Haha...

What that told me and further research Its that the CIA is basically the police force of the Eastern US elite oligarchs, and the FBI is the police force of the Western US elite...

So, for instance, like the uninformed black panthers in the 60s and 70s, making an enemy of the police was absurd. They’re merely like the CIA is, the security guards of the elite.

And this elite, however powerful they are on the human plane... regarding UFOs, are as clueless as we are. Look at Lawerence Rockefeller's interest in the 90s in the Clinton era as proof of what I’m saying here.

Proverb:
Even their arms are too short to box with God!

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Absolute bullsh•t mate with respect - they've co-opted a legitimate mystery - if academics don't want to address this mystery then they are useless.
Right, well if that's an absolute mystery and officials have no idea what that was, then they have nothing to disclose about it, right? So that's part of the reason I agree with Greenewald that disclosure will probably never happen, unless you count things like project Mogul as disclosure, which I suspect the people asking for disclosure probably don't, because it's not alien. I'm not sure that truly mysterious incident was alien either, it seems to be a true mystery but not necessarily ET.

In recent times I suspect there's plenty to disclose about psy-ops if they wanted to disclose some real truth, and that didn't just start recently. But I don't think that's the kind of thing they would disclose voluntarily, it would take a real whistleblower like Snowden to expose those secrets, to the people who haven't figured out what's discussed in that aviary video.

edit on 2023813 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
US News Is a smear campaign against David Grusch for revealing a UFO presence underway?

The Intercept article's author happens to be the son of Stephen J. Klippenstein, who works for the Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory. The DOE is one of the organizations that potentially would be compromised if the existence of alien life was confirmed by the Senate. Another critic is New York Post journalist, Steven Greenstreet. He has waged war against all disclosure advocates and the people behind David Grusch's initiative to come forward with these claims. There are interviews in which Greenstreet confirms he has ties to the U.S. State Department's propaganda office. He even confirmed he had secret clearance.

Dialogue from the hearing……..the DOE is singled out in this Q&A with Congressmen Ogles

Ogles: Is there any indication that the Department of Energy is involved in UAP data collection and housing?

Graves: I don't have an answer.

Grusch: I can't confirm or deny that in a public setting.

Ogles: Could you do it in a private setting?

Grusch: Yes

Fravor: No, I don't know.

As I had listened to the hearing…..I can’t help but feel that just about every time Grusch said he couldn’t answer unless it was a closed setting……….his answers were essentially Yes……….otherwise he should just simply have said No if it was No…and remove doubt.

👽
edit on 13-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

As I had listened to the hearing…..I can’t help but feel that just about every time Grusch said he couldn’t answer unless it was a closed setting……….his answers were essentially Yes……….otherwise he should just simply have said No if it was No…and remove doubt.

👽

Or use such opaqueness to produce a desired conclusion or desired doubt in the mind of the public. Not saying that's it, just saying eyes open troop.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The too-immediate response to the Grusch side screaming so vehemently that this is an IC smear indicates this is part of this scheme.

It roils the scenery and appeals to the emotionally charged anti-government atmosphere.

Just like TTSA, with NEON signs saying THIS IS A PSYOP. This affair is starting to look the same, about as subtle as a sledgehammer on a marshmallow.

TTSA: The biker, big-armed tattooed UFO secret agent, and now the aggrieved, veteran hero with mental issues being piled on by the evil gov.

They need to stop it!

And on an above-board level, people have legitimate reasons to counter Grusch’s extreme claims, so everyone doing that is certainly not an IC puppet.

So, the guy's father works for the DOE. That’s no proof of anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo

Perhaps things are steering towards fingering the DOE……and it has been blessed to be the sacrificial goat agency offering up …..by the IC community in case the $hit really hits the fan (possibly)

The DOE is mixed with Area 51…..for example…

EEOICPA CIRCULAR NO.08-06

The determination that Area 51 is part of the NTS and therefore part of a DOE facility is based upon the Act. The relevant statutory section is:

42 U.S.C. § 7384l(12) The term “Department of Energy facility” means any building, structure, or premise, including the grounds upon which such building, structure, or premise is located

Of course previous to the DOE was the AEC - Atomic Energy Commission which was operating during the time of Roswell 1947.

Congress engaged in a contentious debate over civilian versus military control of the atom. Ultimately, the Atomic Energy Act of 1946 created the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC), which took over the Manhattan Project’s sprawling scientific and industrial complex.

Jus thinkin….

👽
edit on 13-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

And while it's true that, so far, it all sounds like the flimsy mythology often peddled as ufology by some of the very same folk responsible for said modern mythology and, further, the "whistleblowers" are of the sort that would be easy to smear and disown thereby leaving ufology in the same sorry state it currently is---I fail to see the need for such an organized and persistent disinformation campaign.

Nah, they want us to believe. To be more accurate, they want Joe Blow to believe and they seem to be making new recruits all over the place. Maybe not as much as they'd like but this is just phase one. Phase two should start to get more interesting.

I think they have gone too far, they could only smear and disown whistleblowers if public opinion goes crazy
But, from recent statistics, everything seems to be going well ... public opinion does not seem to be very sensitive to the issue (little in the US and nothing in Europe).
We can move on to phase 2 and I think it could start with some videos shown to Congress in private hearings

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Perhaps things are steering towards fingering the DOE……and it has been blessed to be the sacrificial goat agency offering up …..by the IC community in case the $hit really hits the fan (possibly)

Funny you mention the scapegoat concept. I always was suspicious that the CIA is the whipping boy agency put out there to take the flack for some other sinisterly hidden, more powerful IC agency.

This is conjecture, admittedly, but maybe the ONI? A very underrated IC governmental organization.

As for the DOE, they have a lot of power over nuclear material since it is energy basically, and maybe the fact that it has some relationship with Area 51, as you show, may tell us more about Area 51 than anything else.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If what you say is true, and it is a viable theory, then Hal Puthoff’s kind of interest along with Kit Greens is applicable, since for some reason, as I've seen in researching this stuff, they always have been interested in “ believers” for some odd psychological reasons they deem important. And we know about their involvement with Serpo...

Or the CIA has some Data that "believers" are useful in their applications of control.

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join