It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: SKEPTEK

IMO, the less we hear from Durham before the election the better.

- he comes up empty on the Tier I actors, let it be public after Trump wins.

- he has charges set for Tier I actors, avoid the “political agenda for election” bias the Left will spin. Drop hammer after election.

My gut says if Clinesmith was first, Sally Moyer is on deck. Starting at bottom of pyramid and work their way up.

I just fear if the Democrats find a way to cheat the election or tie up a winner being proclaimed, then the corrupt Democrats will make all of this go away.

Trump is only guaranteed 1 term and in my opinion action needed to occur in this term.

I'm getting very disturbed and feeling that Qanon is a psyop designed to placate those that would have taken action if the Obama Crime syndicate wasn't held accountable for their crimes.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MetalThunder

September 1st (Full Corn Moon) + Ten days. Darkness gets us to Sept 11th!

Would it be cathartic to wipe out the scar on humanity from 9/11 by making it a day to mark the demise of the deep state?

What a gem you are Sufi. I think you are on to something, AGAIN!

Let's hope that is what is happening.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

imo, the term re-infection really just exposes the limitations of testing protocols.

Multiple studies have shown that a huge percentage of positive COVID tests are false positives. Possibly even a majority of them.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Navy Aviation crash over Virginia all four occupants parachuted to safety.

There's been a major uptick in military accidents lately

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I've heard about PedoBear. Is that him?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

- he has charges set for Tier I actors, avoid the “political agenda for election” bias the Left will spin. Drop hammer after election.

My gut says if Clinesmith was first, Sally Moyer is on deck. Starting at bottom of pyramid and work their way up.

I just fear if the Democrats find a way to cheat the election or tie up a winner being proclaimed, then the corrupt Democrats will make all of this go away.

Trump is only guaranteed 1 term and in my opinion action needed to occur in this term.

I'm getting very disturbed and feeling that Qanon is a psyop designed to placate those that would have taken action if the Obama Crime syndicate wasn't held accountable for their crimes.

I share your fear about Qanon. I've taken two things from it so far: 1) It has the potential to create a vastly more efficient news stream ran by the people, with more focus on truth. 2) If you study how Coups go historically it appears to me that if there really is a counter coup against the deep state it's important a majority of the public is onboard because if not and patriots forcibly remove bad actors (even legally) and the public disagrees with action taken the patriots will be hung. Regardless if they were doing the right thing.

Number 2 is what I think is going on, but you never know.

From my observation the only people whom are currently supporting anything coming from the democratic party lack the intellect to even know what a coup looks like and common sense to see the emotional trigger words they're using on their base.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0810699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Interesting quote by the Pepe creator, from your vid, at 1:59:

If you want to escape hell, you can't ignore it... you almost have to go to the centre of it

Comes across as a hit piece by deep state who are dreading being of no consequence and ignored.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: crankyoldman
2nd screen grab -
Looks like AOC ducking out of the way ..... maybe she is there as communications officer lol

in other high strangeness Airline Pilots Spot 'Guy in a Jetpack' Flying 3,000 Feet in the Air

....The pilot for American Airlines flight 1997 (AA1997) told air traffic control tower crew: "Tower, American 1997, we just passed a guy in a jetpack...off the left side [of the plane], maybe 300 yards or so, about our altitude," FOX 11 Los Angeles.

Another pilot, believed to be operating a SkyWest Airlines flight, confirmed to tower crew: "We just saw the guy passing by us in the jetpack."

The tower crew also warned a JetBlue pilot about the incident: "JetBlue 23, use caution, person in a jetpack reported 300 yards south of the L.A. final at about 3,000 feet 10 mile final."......

reminded me of this

Bizarre Flying Humanoids

2020 - What a Year so far ! and the BEST is yet To COME !

Sinatra is my Dad's fav. I like a lot of his stuff and this one has awesome words.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

If Trump starts winning places like Minnesota, and gets anywhere close to the 20% of the black and minority vote like they are talking about now, this election is going to be a beat down of epic proportions. Maybe not quite 1984 bad, but bad.

If Trump can pull in 20% of the black vote, he'll win Michigan for sure.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But he blue now

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yep the plea deals that will get us the higher up leadership people in this coup will require some time to give the other perpetrators time to decide if they will 'cop a plea deal'. I bet that once a couple of domino's fall there will be "suicides" and death by unusual causes in the Democratic party part of our Government's elected officials. These people are not going to handle being exposed very well if their spin doctors and lying comments of their own are any bit of illumination.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Paul/Cruz 2024!
And you can say you heard it here 1st!

Sen Paul and Sen Cruz have been getting it on the ANTIFA loud and clear and look like genuine statesmen of the highest order. We use to have more that occupied both sides of the aisle and now,, only a handful of Senators and very few non R Congress critters.

originally posted by: Trillium
Ka-BOOOm
mobile.twitter.com...

BOOM!

Rand Paul calls for ALL Antifa travel and financial records to be subpeaoned.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Man, you wearing winter camouflage now, or what?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
WOW already LOL

One Bill Binney twitter accounts has been suspended!

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
DECODES from POTUS first 5 tweets of the day - We are on the 1 yard line!!!:

#1 at 07:52:40 (is a DIVERSE MIRROR:

People are tired of watching the highly political @NBA. Basketball ratings are WAY down, and they won’t be coming back. I hope football and baseball are watching and learning because the same thing will be happening to them. Stand tall for our Country and our Flag!!!

Linked posts:
Q7 - Hillary/Obama Emailgate
Q40 Donald J Trump: 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Q43 Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. Core focus is removing entrenched/fortified bad actors within our federal govt.

Q115 !!!!!!!!!!!
Q121 Saudi Arabia Critically Important
Q267 #FLYALFLY# Runway lights being turned on. FLY HIGH.
Q333 FOR GOD & COUNTRY. FREEDOM. _ ]_y
Q407 Executive Order Serious Human Rights Abuse
Q740 GITMO Maxed Out
Q1952 Iron Eagle Sig Double Meaning: Operation Eager Lion & Antifa/Nazi Ref (Imperial Eagle)

Q2300 Red October / Red Cross / Suicide Prevention Hotline
Q4512 Meme: Obama and Biden Treason Charges

... and Q8, Q52, Q59, Q752, Q859, Q1252, Q2452

#2 at 09:02:30

Good luck to Sean Compton, a winner at everything he does! t.co...

Linked posts:
Q109 St. Michael the Archangel prayer
Q230 Test Test 4Chan infiltrated. Future posts will be relayed here.
Q728 Q/Snowden Comms & Truth to Power Marker

Q902 SEALS. Where there was once darkness, there is now LIGHT. Sea to shining sea. Godspeed.

Q950 Trust Mike Pompeo (Kansas)

Q1402 We have reached our cruising altitude of 40,000 ft. long ago. As we prepare to land, please fasten your seatbelt and make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

...and Q1, Q9, Q30, Q82, Q2102, Q2602

#3 at 10:04:25

It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS. Perhaps they are referring to another candidate from another Party!

Linked posts:
Q25 The flow f information is vital
Q80 Getting Organized & Sigs: Snow White (C_A), Wizards & Warlocks (NSA)
Q101 Obama Extract Stringer: jD79-x10ABy-89zBT 08:00 12:00 11_6_TP_Pub PHIL_B_O_Extract_Conf 02:00 Z

Q155 Green Stringer (Continued): _Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes _green1_0600 Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1] Yes Godspeed.

Q267 #FLYALFLY# Runway lights being turned on. FLY HIGH.

Q282 Ten Days darkness, when?: SHUTDOWN

Q425 10 Days of Darkness Explained: Define Shutdown. Was ATL shutdown? Will NK be shutdown? Who controls NK? Leverage? Remove leverage to capture the flag? Capture the flag to end the rule? End the rule of who? Who controls NK? TRUST.

Q621 Nobody is sleeping tonight. Let that sink in.

Q1004 SEC TEST BRAVO B ACTIVATE D-PRIV
Q1504 James Comey used gmail too
Q2204 PANIC IN DC SESSIONS & HUBER WEEKEND MEETING(S)
Q2704 On the Move

...and Q1, Q10

#4 at 10:09:40

Heading to Kenosha, Wisconsin, to thank Law Enforcement and the National Guard for a job well done. The Violence stopped six days ago, the moment the Guard entered the picture. Thank you!

Linked posts:
Q40 Donald J Trump: 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......
Q95 What happened in SA will happen here, Asia, and EU. Hillary & Saudi Arabia Snow White Godfather III
Q131 POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am. Please stand by.
Q149 USA Freedom Flag
Q515 Interaction to continue on dedicated /research/ board.
Q940 Antifa and Nazis Flag Photos
Q1009 The WALL means more than you know.
Q1509 Obama Holding Hands with Gay Lover Sohale Siddiqi
Q2709: Pull all views +/- [10] Scan P-P100z Narrow/+wide

...and Q10, Q187, Q2209

#5 at 10:18:53

Had a very productive conversation with Kevin Warren, Commissioner of the Big Ten Conference, about immediately starting up Big Ten football. Would be good (great!) for everyone - Players, Fans, Country. On the one yard line!

Linked posts:
Q53 Corrupt Foundations and IRS: Level of corruption is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY. Alice & Wonderland
Q155 Green Stringer (Continued): _Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes _green1_0600 Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1] Yes Godspeed.

Q225 Map currently has 43 confirmed connections. You are the calm before and during the storm.

Q913 Five Eyes Corrupt & Treasonous
Q1518 Huber Started Making Sealed Indictments Back in Nov 2017
Q2218 General Flynn Will Be Exonerated: In the end, all will be right. Patriots protect Patriots.
Q2718 Border Security National Emergency Announcement Synced with Watch Photo 3:14 (Q Proof)

...and Q10, Q53, Q56, Q835, Q1018, Q1853

edit on 1-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Error in list of linked posts corrected

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sometimes I just get this Gut Feeling lol

Victory is Near !

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Breaking incoming

Targets of reported illegal monitoring by ousted Amb to Ukraine? judicialwatch.org... marie-yovanovitch/

twitter.com...
edit on 1-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
People are saying the new quantum-based monetary transfer system is going online now, replacing SWIFT.

threadreaderapp.com...

This might open up some opportunities for a big take-down of the money changers.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This posted yet?
www.theguardian.com...

The US attorney general, William Barr, has reportedly removed the head of a section of the justice department entrusted with ensuring the legality of federal counterterrorism and counterintelligence activities.

The removal of deputy assistant attorney general Brad Wiegmann, first reported by ABC News, has not been explained, but it comes amid rising Democratic concerns that Barr and his justice department will seek to influence the conduct of the November elections in Donald Trump’s favour.

It comes less than three days after the director of national intelligence, another Trump loyalist, John Ratcliffe, told Congress his office would no longer provide legislators with verbal briefings on election security, only a written report without the opportunity to follow up with questions.

Wiegmann, 54, a 23-year public service veteran, ran the office of law and policy in the national security section of the justice department, until he was reassigned two weeks ago.

He is being replaced by a 36-year old cyber-crimes prosecutor, Kellen Dwyer with very little relevant experience, whose name made the news in November 2018 when he accidentally revealed that the US had charged Wikileaks founder, Julian Assange.

The justice department did not immediately return a request for comment.

“It’s a very odd choice and it’s odd timing and it’s really difficult to explain,” said Katrina Mulligan, who worked in the law and policy office in the Trump administration and in a number of national security roles in the Obama administration. “This office is really charged with a very specific responsibility, which is to represent the department of justice interest in the national security policymaking process.”

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join