It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: SKEPTEK

IMO, the less we hear from Durham before the election the better.

- he comes up empty on the Tier I actors, let it be public after Trump wins.

- he has charges set for Tier I actors, avoid the “political agenda for election” bias the Left will spin. Drop hammer after election.

My gut says if Clinesmith was first, Sally Moyer is on deck. Starting at bottom of pyramid and work their way up.

I just fear if the Democrats find a way to cheat the election or tie up a winner being proclaimed, then the corrupt Democrats will make all of this go away.

Trump is only guaranteed 1 term and in my opinion action needed to occur in this term.

I'm getting very disturbed and feeling that Qanon is a psyop designed to placate those that would have taken action if the Obama Crime syndicate wasn't held accountable for their crimes.

If there is no 2nd term of Trump, we’re all screwed anyway, IMO. No need to rush and jeopardize the 2nd term.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hammer about to drop on Portland?

Acting Secretary Chad Wolf Letter to Mayor Ted Wheeler, August 31, 2020

“Due to a lack of action throughout the summer, Portland and its law-abiding residents continue to suffer from large-scale looting, arson, and vandalism—even killing. Businesses remain shuttered and Portlanders are held hostage by the daily violence that has gripped the city with no end in sight.”

2 page letter at link.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Coming on board to post an older Q drop because it keeps popping up for me in a trail I'm following.

I don't know yet if it has any significance to anything currently taking place, but because it keeps "tapping me on the shoulder", I want to document it here today.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.358 📁
Oct 7 2018 14:24:43 (EST)

twitter.com...📁
[CHANGE IS COMING]
>>>
www.judicialwatch.org...📁
Goodbye, Valerie Jarrett.
Q

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good For You !

Wish more people would - go with their GUT and say what tis on their mind (topical of course) - I believe we have Q uite the crowd here ......

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
From EMN's letter link above:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What is Memetic Magic?

Major Grubert, a "memetic magician", claims to influence millions by creating memes to spread his controversial ideas across the country.

[P] = Pepe or Ptolemaic dynasty

Cult of Kek

The Truth About Pepe The Frog And The Cult Of Kek
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com...

All roads lead to Rome.

[P] Pepe Orsini

The Orsini Family - The Roman Maximus Clan

He is the Grey Pope & King of the Holy Roman Papal Bloodlines.
Above the Rothschilds & Rockefellers but in line and of equal stature to the Breakspear, Aldobrandini, & other Papal Bloodlines.

Pepe Orsini is the Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Holy Roman Papal Bloodlines.

Pepe Orsini is from the Egyptian Ptolemaic Dynasty Rulers and one of the 13 Zoroastrian Bloodlines of the Illuminati.

The Orsini bloodlines. (The Fearless Ones)

This connects all of the dots of [P] Pepe Orsini's bloodline, to the Papacy, to the Royal Families & Secret Societies.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Well, it looks like the Appeals court has rejected Flynn effort to dismiss charges.

t.co...

Now that judge Sullivan is back in charge of Michael Flynn's case, he says he will not issue a decision on it until after the presidential election.

twitter.com...

I hope the DOJ drops a bomb on this scumbag's head before the election.

Activist judges have no place in the Republic.

If a civil conflict does break out, I hope some American lovers know where he is located.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Andrew Weissmann Wants Kevin Clinesmith to “Stop Snitchin”

Very detailed piece about KC's part in this. The contention is that KC was pinched - as outlined in the Qdrop, because of his uniQue position in the entire Crossfire Hurricane effort AND Mueller investigation. He was there from the start and can therefor give first hand accounts of what happened.

Someone – or more than one – with the SCO decided it was necessary to try and erect a firewall between themselves and Kevin Clinesmith, as they clearly understood his vulnerability once William Barr was appointed Attorney General, given what they knew the IG report on Four FISAs would disclose about Clinesmith and the altered email. They knew he was going to be prosecuted for altering the email. They knew the Page FISA had been illegitimate going back to the original application. They knew Barr would run that subject to ground, and Clinesmith would be compelled to talk.

So, what did they do? They inserted a passage and footnote into the Mueller Report which basically said, “Clinesmith didn’t work for us.” At page 13 of the Report, there is the following information about how the SCO Investigation was staffed: (emphasis mine)

The Special Counsel attorneys and support staff were co-located with and worked alongside approximately 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants, a paralegal, and professional staff assigned by the FBI to assist the Special Counsel’s investigation. Those “assigned” FBI employees remained under FBI supervision at all times; the matters on which they assisted were supervised by the Special Counsel. (FN1)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Has this been getting any attention from last night?
Trump says people in the dark shadows who control the streets are really controlling Biden. He goes on to talk about a plane full of people wearing black uniforms but then says he can’t reveal anymore because it’s under investigation...
Starting @ 15:20 mark.

That was pretty crazy.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Guys- Check your mail. My good friend who lives in Mason, Ohio just received an absentee ballot and she didn’t ask for one!

We got absentee mail today.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I would guess they're about as hazardous to the user as a flame-thrower is. The latter was considered to be practically a suicide weapon in the military.

Cheers

Good times 😂

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: butcherguy

The questions that should be raised is that if Bin Laden did die in the cave, then why did Obama string America along with doing the raid?

edited

Bin Laden needed to be publicly killed to put 911 to rest.

All the supposed perps died in the attacks. No one was held accountable and punished by the US.

After 911 had served its purpose, the country needed closure to shove it down the memory hole. Bin Laden was the scapegoat, both for 911 and as an excuse to invade the Middle East. Killing him anonymously in a cave, out of sight, wouldn’t do. Obama turned it into a media event; US victorious, time to move on.

If such speculation seems cynical, it is because some times it seems like everything we are shown is only a charade to manipulate us.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
People are saying the new quantum-based monetary transfer system is going online now, replacing SWIFT.

threadreaderapp.com...

This might open up some opportunities for a big take-down of the money changers.

I found this quantumfinancialsystem.com...

QFS Oversight of all Banking Activities" by Ron Giles - 8.18.18

A lot of misinformation or misunderstanding surrounding the QFS (Quantum Financial System), is very apparent when posters/gurus/con-call hosts, etc., talk about the banks doing the exchanges. The banks/bankers are only agents of the QFS – nothing more.

They have a job to do to support your Sovereign will. The QFS has complete oversight of their agents and will ensure that the whole redemption/exchange process is done honestly and securely.

If one does not have Zim, you may be directed to an established bank to do your exchange. Even Zim holders in rural areas might be asked to redeem and/or exchange at a bank for convenience purposes only.

The underlying fact should be clear…, when using the 800# to set up your appointment, any exchange using a bank is subject to QFS oversight.

Why? Because ALL funds from exchange or redemption will be deposited directly into your own personal account within the QFS, NOT A BANK. To participate in the exchange process, all banks that exchange/redeem are only acting as an agent of the QFS.

Notice the Q in logo at bottom of page.

I also have a question I've pondered for a very long time. Is currency the way these lizards control our freewill? I need an in depth explanation (I'm talking the craziest sounding #) with all the trimmings.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3804699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0104699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
New documents obtained today by Judicial Watch, showing American conservatives were spied upon by the Obama Administration.

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New documents obtained today by Judicial Watch, showing American conservatives were spied upon by the Obama Administration.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Wow
That is bad
Black Nixon indeed

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

This kind of crap is why I get hard copies of everything. EVERYTHING.

My phone company tried to force me to go paperless by changing over without asking me.

If I can't get a hard copy I take a picture and save it to a drive. I'm shopping for a printer at the moment. That is the next step since businesses are now starting to force the issue.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
CNN and the New York Times Are reporting today that President Trump may have been poisoned in an assassination attempt when he was taken to Walter Reed hospital last year on a Saturday.

Mike Pence was told to stand ready to take over.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

We're in the midst of a global currency war.
The whole planet is converting to a zero-sum game.

The State of Our Currencies - Just a Taste (6 min):

The State of Our Currencies Part I

The State of Our Currencies Part II.

The BRIC nations (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) as well as the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) went to work on creating swap capacity between central banks. New lending banks were created to reduce dependency on the IMF and dollar-denominated lending. Central banks began developing cryptocurrencies. Gold reserves rose in Russia and in central banks along the Silk Road, often at the expense of the dollar market share. China increased its global arrangements to create liquidity for the renminbi in financial capitals around the world and was finally able to persuade the IMF to include the renminbi in its SDR. Most importantly, China and Russia significantly increased their financial and economic cooperation. The Russian central bank opened its first overseas office in Beijing, creating an institutional capacity to bypass the dollar and to phase in a gold-backed standard of trade.

Then came the Trump election—with efforts to repatriate capital to the U.S., the U.S. cancellation of the Iran agreement, and a U.S. Congress intent on Russophobia. Russia proceeded to launch an alternative to the SWIFT payment system, and Europe created a system to avoid sanctions on trade with Iran while working on an independent credit card system.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Time is now to invoke RICO act upon the Democrat Henchmen and Political whores.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: carewemust

What a horse's a**. 🤬

P O S .

Obstruction of Justice

Corrupt judges do many things to influence, obstruct, or impede the due administration of justice.

They obstruct justice by using various techniques to render decisions and issue orders that deny justice. They do this to favour certain parties and law firms. They may do it for money or other considerations, or they may do it simply because they favour certain attorneys and political allies. For our purposes now, why they do it is not as important as the fact that they do obstruct justice.

Rico Act

UNDER RICO ACT : When a court becomes a Criminal Enterprise:

Criteria for Criminal Racketeering Enterprise

Title 42 USC § 1961. Definition. As used in this chapter-(1) "racketeering activity" means:

(A) any act or threat involving ... relating to 1503 (relating to obstruction of justice), section 1510 (relating to obstruction of criminal investigations), section 1511 (relating to obstruction of State or local law enforcement), section 1951 (relating to interference with commerce, robbery or extortion), section 1952 (relating to racketeering,

(B) Aiding and Abetting and Conspiracy Against the Rights of Citizens.

A RICO defendant can be anyone who uses a business (including courts of law) in any way to commit two or more of the many racketeering offenses.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very interesting connections 2yr delta.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Sept. 5 2018

Judicial Watch Link

The documents list the targeted persons as Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Rudy Giuliani, Dan Bongino, Sebastian Gorka, John Solomon, Jack Posobiec, Ryan Saavedra, Sara A Carter, Donald Trump Jr., Michael McFaul, Lou Dobbs and Pamela Gellar. The search terms that were flagged to be monitored by State Department officials on social media included Yovanovitch, Ukraine Ambassador, Ukrainian Ambassador, Ukraine Soros, Clinton campaign, and Biden-Burisma.

Following on the heels of the nonsensical push for Jim Watkins to be Q.
edit on Tue Sep 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join