It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

White House Reporters Name Mark Meadows as Anonymous Source Who Contradicted Doctor’s Rosy Report on Trump

Here’s the rat

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Wait...Wasn’t Meadows the one who handed out chocolates to the patriots outside the hospital?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
WelI = i

i = 9 [9]

This is interesting given that the media is outing it's anonymous source of the grim statement of Trumps health. Could Mark Meadows have been tasked with giving out the info that pointed out 24 hours ago Trump was in danger (oddly the same time he left the White House, but the First Lady was left behind) and that the next 48 hours will be critical.

Could this mean that Trump was going to be targeted for an assassination yesterday so he was, and only he, was moved from the White House, and that Sunday or Monday the first indictment will happen with the first major arrest taking place very soon afterwards?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
MindBodySpirit, this is ultimately my fault. I should not have been so harsh in my response in the other thread. I knew I was pushing a button and should have been more adult about it.

Lesson learned.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
weli

noun In Mohammedan countries, a saint; a holy man.

noun Among European travelers in Mohammedan countries, a tomb or mausoleum (actually or nominally of a saint), visited as a shrine.

www.wordnik.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LMFAO!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

HILARIOUS: Obama Crashes NBA Finals to Push Democrat Party BS – When He Asks Shaq Who He’s Voting For — Shaq Pleads the 5th!

Hahahaha look at how tiny lil Barry looks. Lol

Oh on another note does anyone else notice anything about that picture?

Diversity much? Naw

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just want to make sure the timeline is correct here (please correct me if I missed something or am wrong):

We're giving a heads up about October 2nd being the beginning of a new day

Trump gets "infected" with the covid

Trump is moved from the White House is moved from the White House and given a cheap vaccine for the virus at Walter
Reed National Military Medical.

Trump tweets out a message with a decode that hints at indictments and arrests will be happening soon

Mark Meadows "secretly" tells the media that 24 hours before Trumps health was in danger and that the next 48 hours will be important in terms of his care.

The media for the first time exposes their secret leaker source as the Presidents Chief of Staff

Is this all about right?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yep

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: 1010set

Personally, I didn't care for CT's tone either (something bothering you, CT?) but you could have phrased your reply better too because the way you did leaves room for speculation.

I really don't think this thread is hostile. I am very much on the fence about both Trump and Q and I'm not the only one. Occasionally I bring it up and I never got any attitude about it. I am here to observe what I think is a very important phenomenon, for the mostly pleasant and stimulating company and the open mindedness towards my own decodes that are often based on synchromysticism which tends to get shot down in most other threads.

I do understand that this enormous serial thread is intimidating to newcomers but there is no easy way to summarize it. I think that may play a part in the perception. The beginning of each new thread tends to attract a lot of trolls and naysayers for the first couple of days. If you drop in several times on those occasions we may indeed come across a bit less welcoming as this is going on everyone's nerves.

ETA:

Apparently this escalated quickly while I was typing and now several posts got deleted. Please PM me if you feel we should discuss in more detail,

Fact is, I want to believe. Because I want to believe, I am resistant to it. My experience as an investigator has taught me to be constantly on guard against confirmation bias. The more I want to believe in something, the more aggressively I poke, prod, and critique the issue at hand. If I can shred my own beliefs, it isn't difficult for others to do the same.

Make sense?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Aallanon

Well that is interesting....what does Meadows get out of spreading false information to the press? Even if it’s true, what does he get out of going against the agreed upon official message? Especially to the rats in the media. Now is the time to keep up a United front, not go out on your own for brownie points. Going to be really interesting to see how this one is handled.

This seems ridiculous. How convenient that all those standing around staring at their phones like enslaved sheep suddenly get something "off the record???" Then again, the entire point is to say he has The Flu, errm, I mean The Rona. So saying he's feeling a bit sick is, well, just like the last 100k year, only now it's a death watch.

The problem is the Vultures that masquerade as phone obsessed "reporters" are looking for death signs, not life signs. I say now they must stick to the story, so when a football kneeler takes the oxygen after a long run, they have to put him on a death watch. Fair is fair.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great point. Well made.

A quick question for you or anyone,

Why isn’t Melania with DJT?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Great point. Well made.

The presser earlier today cleared that up. Her infection is very mild, so she is staying at the WH.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Also, to add to this - I have realized that The Gateway Pundit is wrong about A LOT of stuff. They post things without verification all the time and jump to a lot of conclusions. I take anything posted there with a whole shaker of salt. Has this Meadows stuff been confirmed anywhere outside of TGP? Or, is everyone just piggybacking off of their report?

link   
Suddenly, surreal becomes normal.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

If Trump was moved due to an assassination threat, then she would most likely not need to be moved since she is neither a threat to the national Security State (ie Deep State), nor would it be wise to kill off the First Lady. Notice how Jackie K could have easily been shot as well when JFK got head shot in '63.

Could Walter Reed National Military Medical converted a room or floor into a White House level communications bunker, or more to the point how easy would it be to move the President from the Med Canter to a safer location? The First Lady could be moved with little fan fare, but Trump can not. Place him in a location where he can be relocated without anyone noticing, and relocate the First Lady while the media is focusing on the med canter. Slight of hand. Basic card trick. What was Mark Meadows handing out in front of the med canter, why?

link   
Just a thought to ponder

Why are the Dems so anti ACB if they are gonna win and pack the court anyway?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Great point. Well made.

For the same reason the Michelle Obama wasn’t in the White House situation room on the night that Osama bin Laden operation happened.
There’s an operation happening.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Great point. Well made.

The presser earlier today cleared that up. Her infection is very mild, so she is staying at the WH.

And she’s not POTUS.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The White House’s Credibility Problem Makes It Impossible to Know How Sick Trump Really Is

“The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care,” a source familiar with Trump's health told reporters. “We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.” (The source was revealed fairly quickly to be chief of staff Mark Meadows.) The doctor’s timeline about when the president became sick is reportedly in question, too.

www.google.com...
edit on 3-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

Absolutely makes sense. I even wrote "I want to believe " a couple of times myself in the earlier threads. And thanks also for the other reply. Seems we are seeing eye to eye after all.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey pokey Joe instead of questioning gateway pundit you should question Jim Acosta.

Jim Acosta @Acosta Trump adviser said there is reason for concern about Trump's health tonight. "This is serious," the source said. The source went on to describe Trump as very tired, very fatigued, and having some trouble breathing. WH officials continue to say Trump will be fine.

Trust the plan believe me I know it’s not easy.

And gateway pundit is totally credible. show me a story where they lied, not mistaken but lied

www.google.com...
edit on 3-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join