It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Trillium

Hahaha, you bet fellow Canuck Patriot. For #s and giggles, can you just list the number of firearms you have in your possession again? Your grandson is one lucky man. Train him well, cuz we might need him in the near future!

But got to say granddaughter has a better eye
for better and big

Very easy to make with model rocket motor and did at 16 way back

edit on 3-10-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Are You Paying attention now
Satellites have limited access

twitter.com...

WORLD SPACE WEEK, Oct 4-10, 2020, global

The annual World Space Week will take place October 4-10, 2020 with events around the world.  The theme this year is “Satellites Improve Life.”
In 1999, the United Nations declared October 4-10 as World Space Week.  It recognizes the annual anniversary of the launch of the world’s first satellite, Sputnik, by the Soviet Union on October 4, 1957, and the entry into force of the United Nations Treaty on the Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, including the Moon and other Celestial Bodies (the “Outer Space Treaty”) on October 10, 1967.
link

Ironic
Red October

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
WelI = i

i = 9 [9]

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
3 pages back and Im guessing at least Rel or COM caught this, but .just in case:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
12h
Going welI, I think! Thank you to all. LOVE!!!
Had to screen shot it because it didnt translate over

Going "welI"? In the actual tweet it looks like a L and a I (i) or visa versa?

eta: lol figures as soon as I posted this I see you folks are on it! You guys are pure CHAMPS!
edit on 10/3/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

In the original posting, the line wasn't "The sum of their work which they believed to be invaluable". It was written as "The sum or their work..."

I don't know if it was a simple typo but you'd think if someone's going to go to the trouble of making an anonymous, cryptic post, they're going to double check before hitting reply. Weird

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Does anybody else think that this whole Trump/coronavirus thing is going to be the thing that catapults the President to victory next month? Aside from the few crazies on the left celebrating it, I have seen an outpouring of support for Trump. His announcement is the most liked tweet in the history of Twitter. He’s added millions of followers online since this popped off. In England, Boris Johnson beating COVID caused an upswing in patriotism and support for Johnson and the country. I think the picture of our President contracting and then hopefully beating the virus, and then going on to beat Biden is hard to top. IDK, just my thoughts but I think this could cause some voters who would have normally sat this one out to go out and actually vote for POTUS.

Just to offer an alternative, might it be the Silent Majority being not so silent? The upswing in twitter followers could also be a bunch of peeps on some sort of macabre death watch.

I agree that the optics of POTUS contracting, then beating COV-19 would be powerful. I'm not prone to conspiracy theories, but I'll admit that those that feel this is planned are hard to dismiss.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, yes it can...

Go to the "Main DECODE RESULTS" tab, column E... use the filter arrow on the column heading and type in your phrase then press OK. (Searches posts AND tweets for the phrase)

Here's the link:
KU V19.14 20201002 to 4806 incl DECODE tools

If it stalls and doesn't give a quick answer then do the same search instead on "Posts Analysis" column Q for posts, or "POTUS tweets" column F for tweets.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This will mean nothing to most but I need to note a record of it...

I've said previously that the Chan ID in posts is given it's color by the hex value of the Chan ID.

I've found a single instance where this does NOT happen on #1055 which is a picture on a plane of Bill Clinton and Ray Chandler. In this instance the background color is left null.

I've checked the source code of the page and this appears to deliberately be different coding.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

If you're not prone to conspiracy theories then what the heck are you doing around here?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

If you're not prone to conspiracy theories then what the heck are you doing around here?

I'm on record as stating I don't believe in Q. What I do believe in is the sheer amount of quality investigative work done by the members involved in this thread. Impressive. Most Impressive.

Edit to add that I am willing to have my opinion changed if presented with compelling evidence.
edit on 3-10-2020 by 1010set because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2020 by 1010set because: Spelling...always spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
PJ - what was the subject of your post that was removed?

I’m confident Trump is going to blowout Joe on Nov 3rd. Regardless of the CV19 positive test. IMO one of 2;

- he did contract it. All of those team members contracted it. In such a controlled environment the question will be “how”?

- he did not contract it. This is an OP to isolate him for a reason.

a) offensive. Actions to be taken against Tier I bad actors.
b) defensive. There’s been a credible threat and it’s cover to shield his true whereabouts.

-

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Ain't that the truth!

Hey does everyone remember the number 33 being declared all around the world and in certain cities.
i always agreed with the sentiment that this was the declaration that the state/city was in agreement with the plan of covid. Most of these places are still locked down i believe and if not certainly enforcing mask mandates

Could the declarations of covid positive follow that trend and show those aligned with the president?
edit on 3-10-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
As an outsider, this thread can be hostile at times. You may wish to consider how many potential allies have been driven away by that vibe.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I wasnt trying to be rude. I hope you didnt take it that way. I am just messing around.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set
As an outsider, this thread can be hostile at times. You may wish to consider how many potential allies have been driven away by that vibe.

Thank-you for pointing that out without becoming belligerent. Class.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In the great reveal DJT's Rona "diagnosis" has revealed a lot in a mere 24 hours or so.

The number of "hope you die" tweets, posts and the like just outed folks in a large way, forcing folks working to open the heart to see the hate as a way of life for many.

The press is a mess. They've outed themselves as pure eneMedia for many who may have been on the fence with their speculation/wish on who is in line etc.

But the best part of this, is the hilarious rage that will ensue when DJT walks out of the hospital shortly. Those just praying AGAIN for his death, and by extension the death of us all, are going to wind up tripling down on their depression meds when the see him just fine.

The reveal takes many forms at this point, and one key one is the endless divide and conquer through hate and judgment. Few were sickened by HRC's cheering of the death of Gaddafi,,,,, on teeeveee no less! At this point those cheering for DJT's death from the Kungflu are sick, very sick and they reveal to those with eyes to see that this is not the way forward.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1010set

We are pretty congenial here.
I remember getting on the Yellowstone thread shortly after I joined up here. The thread was considered a mega thread back then because it was a ‘huge’ 600 pages or something I like that.
I asked a question and got my ass handed to me, several members telling me to go back read the thread from the beginning, then I could ask questions.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The Cult of Q? Now there is some real crap for you.
link

If you say so.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, this is awesome news!
twitter.com...
Some might not think it is though....
President Trump intends to appoint Tom Fitton to the DC court oversight committee.
This would be huge.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, Rel. 👍🙂

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join